[Art] Fallo's Art (1/17/08)

Started by Fallo, January 15, 2008, 08:06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fallo

This is just something I drew one day

The coloring kinda sucks but I'm still learning. Anyway the wolf's name is Sparks and the reason he has a white hand is because that's a dragon hand. He has a dragon form and I would explain why but I'd rather show it through comics that I will draw in a week or maybe longer. It looks different from the one I have on my DA because I recolored it.  I have more art but I need to get to a scanner. So yeah now I'm off to my sofa to watch COPS.  :)

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Fallo

Tell me. Who is this Vecna and what those the hand mean.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

GabrielsThoughts

reminds me of Evil dead or the hand of mozenwraith(?) from disney's alladin
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

WhiteFox

Could use some shading. His pose is kind of stiff, too.

I don't think the color is that bad, though.
This is my pencil. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My pencil is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life...

Fallo

New arts

My character Tetra. She is my pirate-adventurer-assassin fox girl. In this picture she is 49 years old which is young to her cause she lives many years because she is a crystalix. In the world of Xzantil, where my characther live, a crystalix is a person that has blood of the ancients in them so they live long and they are very powerful. There are many of them but it's hard to know how is one of them. Enjoy

Just two characters I made up one day. Ashley is Sky's older sister and guardian. Their mother disappear one day so Sky went to go live with Ashley. They are both adventurers and while Ashley is going crazy and having fun, Sky is being more careful. I did this long ago so the hands kinda suck. So yeah enjoy.

I couldn't get to a scanner so I used a digital camera. It came out alright but I wish I could color the one with Ashley and Sky. oh yeah. So what do you guys and gals think?

GabrielsThoughts

I can't really tell the difference between Ashley and Sky[e] other than height and  ear length. Sky's right arm is longer than the other. suggestion, maybe give one a  more different hairstyle. green ink was a good choice.

EDIT:green & red are my favorite colors.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

WhiteFox

Sky does look younger to me. Probably because her eyes are larger because they're open.

Tetra's canine could stand to be farther forward, but that's a matter of preference.
This is my pencil. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My pencil is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life...