The ban game.

Started by Ren, January 05, 2008, 08:08:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VSMIT

Meany is banned for trying to fix joints that already move.

gh0st

vsmit is banned because well, i'm not sure why i just thought that i would do the world a favor... please don't cry... please...

meany

gh0st is banned for not enjoying the suffering of others.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Meany is banned for not making that eyeball rotate. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

meany

llearch is banned because of two things. One: I lack the skill, and equipment to do so. And two: Richard would hunt me down and brutally murder me for it.

Of course...he might just hunt me down and brutally murder me anyway.

VSMIT

Meany is banned for lacking the skill to do anything except being mean.

Pagan

VSMIT is banned for not being able to give a damn.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

VSMIT

Pagan is banned for caring whether or not I give a damn.

Angel

VSMIT is banned because I love the smell of banning in the morning.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

e_voyager

Black_angel because the smell of banning in the morning makes me gag. 
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Ren Gaulen

E_voyager is banned to make him suffer the smell of banning.

e_voyager

Ren Gaulen is banned because it is no longer morning and it is only in the moring that the smell of banning bothers me.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Ren Gaulen

E_voyager is banned notwithstanding that fact.

e_voyager

Ren Gaulen is banned because i have been gone for a few days and i missed banning people.

meany

Ren is banned because I think his goodness is contagious! I haven't had the urge to do evil at ALL today!! D:

e_voyager is banned for reasons I don't feel like sharing.

e_voyager

Quote from: Meany on March 14, 2008, 03:06:30 PM
Ren is banned because I think his goodness is contagious! I haven't had the urge to do evil at ALL today!! D:

Meany is banned for being to slow on th banning trigger.

meany

e_voyager is banned for being ban trigger happy.

e_voyager

Meany is banned for trying to copy my style

Ren Gaulen

E_voyager is banned for cyber ninja'ing me once again.

e_voyager

Ren Gaulen is banned for not improving his z / godmodding skills

Ren Gaulen

E_voyager is banned for I will improve over time. Humans evolve, and hot blood will overcome the machine.

meany

Ren is banned because the cold blooded ones will one day triumph over you mammals! And also because I STILL can't do any evil! D:<

Ren Gaulen

Meany is banned now that he was rendered powerless.

meany

Ren is banned, for even without my evilness, I'm still MEAN.

Angel

Hang on... Oh! Got one!

Meany is banned for misspelling demented.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

meany

Black_angel is banned for pointing out my flaws.

e_voyager

Meany is banned while he seeks to remedy this current flaw.

Pagan

E's banned because I finally have an avatar.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Ren Gaulen

Pagan is banned because he will end up with his heart broken by Regina. Or, maybe, with his heart eaten by Regina.

meany

Ren is banned for I have regained my evilness! Sadists rejoice, for very painful things are about to happen! >:D