Greetings all

Started by Denyen, December 27, 2007, 01:47:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Denyen

Hiya! You can call me Denyen. I like this name better because too many others have my RL name. Only people I know of who go by Denyen are me and some pirate raiders from the Mediterranean Dark Ages. Years ago, I thought I was being original, but the greeks beat me to it. My roommate found this and I cracked up :mwaha . Yes, I am a furry and my character is a dragon, if anyone cares to know.

Some furry friends told me about DMFA a little over a month ago. I'm up to #432 so far, and I'm loving the comic. Kudos to Amber for creating a great comic.:goamber

I'll probably just lurk around the forums most of the time, but if something strikes my interest, I'll probably post something.

Suwako

I will call you Denny, Cause I can.Hi and welcome to the forum, don't pay much attention to what any off us say if it's not look at the FAQ or rules page. (which I think you probably did) Jumping into a fire isn't a good plan, no matter who advised it.  Though, If you want to set yourself on fire, I want a front row seat.  :) 

llearch n'n'daCorna

Hi, welcome, have a nice day.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Denyen

I always manage to create names that can be shortened or changed into something annoying.....

And as for setting fire to stuff..I prefer barns over myself.  :mwaha

Remember kids and farmers alike: Do not anger the mage!  :mwaha XD

bill

Faerie Alex

The mage has placed a hex upon our barn. For this, he will be shunned! (Cookie to whoever gets the reference. :mowcookie)

And yeah, welcome, new person.
Jeez I need to update this thing.

Feroluce

Welcome to the Clockwork Mansion forums! I hope you have alot of fun.

(Pleasant greeting given because Amber is online) >.>

Kishyka_Stormwalker

Welcome! New here myself, but it's nice to see another dragon. I'm not trying to RP, here. My furry nature/spirit/fursona/heart is dragon, though in the mirror I am human...and reminded that I need to get my hair cut or else will have to change my screen name to Medusa soon.  ;)

I love the mage demolition service, hrhr.

Darkmoon

(shakes head) Spirit animal...
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Sufurin Scorda

Dragon! :> *Dragon hug*

Quote from: Kishyka_Stormwalker on January 06, 2008, 01:17:12 AM
Welcome! New here myself, but it's nice to see another dragon. I'm not trying to RP, here. My furry nature/spirit/fursona/heart is dragon, though in the mirror I am human...and reminded that I need to get my hair cut or else will have to change my screen name to Medusa soon.  ;)
MORE dragons?! >:O

*More dragon hugs* :>