OMG, /another/ n00b?

Started by Hermie, December 05, 2007, 12:16:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkmoon

Quote from: Valynth on December 13, 2007, 04:17:58 PM
Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on December 13, 2007, 04:07:37 PM
He's lulling you into a false sense of confidence.

Check back about mid next week, and he'll have stolen your dog and tied your mother to the underside of a horse or something.

That sounds like the standard start of Christmas for my family.  Granted each Christmas usually has various other family members participating in the festivities and we're usually dragged behind the horse.

Your mother fucks a horse every Christmas? Wow, some people have odd ways of celebrating the holiday...
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Dannysaysnoo

Quote from: Darkmoon on December 13, 2007, 04:56:32 PM

Check back about mid next week, and he'll have stolen your dog and tied your mother to the underside of a horse or something.

That sounds like the standard start of Christmas for my family.  Granted each Christmas usually has various other family members participating in the festivities and we're usually dragged behind the horse.

Your mother fucks a horse every Christmas? Wow, some people have odd ways of celebrating the holiday...

We usually just eat the turkey in the yard.

Hermie

Went through Abel's storyline, and made a comment about the rating in the appropriate area...

A little dark for 14, IMO. I wasn't expecting something like that, but I think it was for the better, actually. It set me up for surprise and shock, which is what the characters were going through.

... In retrospect, I take back what I said about the rating. Leave it. It has a nice effect... ^^

Darkmoon

Quote from: Dannysaysnoo on December 13, 2007, 05:02:32 PM
Quote from: Darkmoon on December 13, 2007, 04:56:32 PM

We usually just eat the turkey in the yard.

It's probably for the best. No one wants horse cum on the turkey.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...