I think we need to take a break

Started by Sienna Maiu - M T, November 22, 2007, 04:47:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sienna Maiu - M T

I'm leaving, and I'm taking the kids with me!
Don't bother trying to follow, I have a sniper-riffle trained at your head.

*(Okay, so I've decided it's time for a forced break, due to the utter stupid drivel I've been posting recently, and how much I've been monopolizing certain threads... so I think I should devote some time to rest and school work. Just so you know this isn't another "Oh look. Sienna Maiu's gone and disappeared for a year again (Okay, so it was never actually that long, quite frankly looking through my posts, I'm suprized by the consistancy of posts)")

See ya tomorrow! ^_^

xHaZxMaTx

Gabi

~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Eibborn

I'm going through your recent posts now, to see just how crazy you are.
/kicks the internet over

Fuyudenki

you have a sniper-riffle?  I though Ruffles had ridges.

Sienna Maiu - M T

I'll have you know that chips are a completely valid weapon choice.

[in other news, the break didn't exactly work]
             *is addicted to the internet*

xHaZxMaTx

Suwako

Sienna Maiu - M T

xHaZxMaTx

RJ

llearch n'n'daCorna

I've gotta wonder what the original story is of that image.

draconicsoul1987

Nay Sienna, NAY! Do not so wordlessly abdicate our presence! Cans't thou not feel the overwhelming love my heart doth hold for you? It beats as the drums upon the rolling plains, and pounds in my flesh and in my ears whenever I have occasion to bask within the glow thy lovely face doth emit. Should thou draw thy perfect self away from me, I will never again know love as this! Please, I implore you, do not so abandon he who would make all your dreams come true! Let not su--*drowns in whatever I'm shoveling, hoping someone will free me soon*

llearch n'n'daCorna

xHaZxMaTx

*Puts a tombstone at the head of whatever it is draconic is shoveling.*  Poor newb.  Didn't even get to 5 posts. :|

draconicsoul1987

Thank you for the gravestone hazmat. Really very touching, at least...I think so. Seeing as how I am now dead, my sense of touch is somewhat limited. ahhhh...a pity that. Anyway, for future refrence...my tombstone comes in the shape of a giant telephone, and covered in delicious cheesy goodness.

Sienna Maiu - M T

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on November 27, 2007, 10:32:51 AM
*points and laughs*

HAH-HAW!

;-]

Oh, I see what you did thar.

draconicsoul(1987): Whyfor dost thou already chosen thy grave? Surely in the day, place and time you can live freely of such worries. Nay, it should be so if't be true then, that thou art 20.

draconicsoul1987

But fair Sienna, what grave could a man have that would copmare to choking on the charm he would lay at your feet? Truly such charm is as the moon to the sun when compared to your beauty. E'en the most perfect words from poets tongue would be pale and but poor company in the eternal glow of such wonder as your angelic visage doth create. Nay, no matter should I live a hundred lifetimes as men count the years and still find no better resting place then under the weight of imperfect words to describe such a perfect radiance.

DoctaMario

Quote from: draconicsoul1987 on November 29, 2007, 11:35:43 AM
But fair Sienna, what grave could a man have that would copmare to choking on the charm he would lay at your feet? Truly such charm is as the moon to the sun when compared to your beauty. E'en the most perfect words from poets tongue would be pale and but poor company in the eternal glow of such wonder as your angelic visage doth create. Nay, no matter should I live a hundred lifetimes as men count the years and still find no better resting place then under the weight of imperfect words to describe such a perfect radiance.

*chokes on the charm in this thread*

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: DoctaMario on November 29, 2007, 11:40:03 AM

Applied with a shovel, yes. Charm, no.

... well, apart from Sienna, of course. ;-]

DoctaMario

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on November 29, 2007, 11:42:21 AM
Quote from: DoctaMario on November 29, 2007, 11:40:03 AM

Applied with a shovel, yes. Charm, no.

... well, apart from Sienna, of course. ;-]

*chokes on shovel*

draconicsoul1987

bah llearch, you are only jealous cause your...well...I don't know how to say this...you're a cootie-faced poopy breath with jello lips!!

Whereas I am the very picture of tall, lanky, nerdy, good looks and over the top charm!

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: draconicsoul1987 on November 29, 2007, 11:35:43 AM
Quote from: draconicsoul1987 on November 29, 2007, 11:46:32 AM
bah llearch, you are only jealous cause your...well...I don't know how to say this...you're a cootie-faced poopy breath with jello lips!!

Whereas I am the very picture of tall, lanky, nerdy, good looks and over the top charm!

Bipolar? :B

draconicsoul1987

*laughs, cries, laughs, cries, then throws things in a wild tantrum* just a bit hazmat...but I think I'm getting better.

llearch n'n'daCorna

I'm not jealous. I'm homicidal. Just ask Valynth.

draconicsoul1987

well that's at least an upgrade. Jealousy is a sin, murder is perfectly cool as long as God tells you that it's ok. Alright, now who's up for a crusade?

Sienna Maiu - M T

Aww~... you people are so sweet ^-^

Good choices both.

Quote from: draconicsoul1987 on November 29, 2007, 12:23:34 PM
well that's at least an upgrade. Jealousy is a sin, murder is perfectly cool as long as God tells you that it's ok. Alright, now who's up for a crusade?

Technically, one's a deadly sin, where as the other is a Commandment. So... yeah.
:.

---
You lot make me feel so feminine -^_^-
:3

draconicsoul1987

I'm not sweet Sienna. I'm charming. There is a VERY big difference.

Eibborn

It's the difference between doing it for no reason, and doing it to get ya into bed. ;)
/kicks the internet over