Re: Person Above You (P.A.Y.): The Warm Fuzzies Strike Back

Started by llearch n'n'daCorna, August 14, 2007, 01:40:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

techmaster-glitch

Brunhidden, an all-around nice/cool guy, is finally back. Yay!
He and his cute little organic offspring have been missed :3

Sienna Maiu - M T

techmaster-glitch is on the up-and-up more than me, he probably posts more too.
Or atleast the posts he does do are of a certain quality.

xHaZxMaTx

Sienna can be counted on to post in the P.A.Y. thread, regardless of who she's commenting on, which is certainly admirable. :3

Cogidubnus

Haz has switched back to a rotating avatar, which is nice. He has quite a collection of very cute avatars, which are always a delight to look at.

Sienna Maiu - M T

Cogidubnus reminds me of another fine friend that I had once, in both his eloquence and artistic nature. However, Cogidubnus is still around to be talked to instead of just about.

xHaZxMaTx

It would be nice to talk to Sienna (more so than on the forum, that is), unfortunately, she's unable to login to an instant messenger. :(

Sienna Maiu - M T

xHaZxMaTx should be informed that lately I can be found at the place which shall not be mentioned. Yes, it is unfortunate about the messenger though, I've other friends as well I would care to speak with.

xHaZxMaTx believes that I always have something nice to say about people, this is marvelously naive of him, also xHaZxMaTx is good at both keeping the lines of communication open and keeping the air clear.

*snicker* Despite what his nick name might imply.

Suwako

Sienna Maiu - M T hangs around the people in Comicfrenzy which is cool, the place has become a lot more active since she came, she must be good karma  :) or at least a inspiring spirit.  :)

Sienna Maiu - M T

:)

The only way I could possibly love Aiyno more is if he came to my art thread.
Or if I met him in real life.
I bet that would be total, shear awesome.

Suwako

Sienna Maiu - M T does not know that I watch everything apart from the RP forums (which I can't keep up with) I just hardly comment on anything, mostly because I would contribute very little and have even less to say. However she is a nice girl that apparently can sing nice/good/awesome and tries to better her artistic ability whenever she can, gets the chance to.

Sienna Maiu - M T

right now something about Aiyno is calling out to me "draw me..."
I think I should.

reply?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Certainly.

Sienna is welcome, no matter where she is. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Suwako

llearch n'n'daCorna is known for providing services free of charge to some extent, it is good.  :B

Sienna, I would love it if you want to draw one of my characters however I wouldn't want it to be too much of a hassle, so don't feel pushed.  ;)

Sienna Maiu - M T

Aiyno should know that it is a service which would be of the utmost pleasure to provide.
For he is the dark and the light, reminding me of a poem I wrote in grade ten, linking us as kindred spirits.

:P

[soo, I know naught of your characters Ai, so you shall have to inform me, something which I find great interest in]

Suwako

Sienna Maiu - M T thinks I remind her of her past, which is good since mine isn't good :P Anyway Sienna cares about other people and is glade to provide free services, she likes making people happy. As for my charaters..

I have about .. I have no clue how many..
she could look at my doodle storage center >here< (yeah, doodles) , two others >here< and >here< (old~!)

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: Aiyno on October 18, 2007, 03:02:21 AM
Sienna Maiu - M T does not know that I watch everything apart from the RP forums (which I can't keep up with) I just hardly comment on anything, mostly because I would contribute very little and have even less to say.

I'm sure Aiyno has plenty of useful things to say (which is more than I can say for myself :P) and it would be nice to see him in other places besides here. :3

Cogidubnus

Haz always has something useful to say. For example, seeing Aiyno in another board would indeed be nice.  :3

Suwako

Cogidubnus often has something nice to say and does say it then, he also wishes to see me post outside of The Arena, although I really do not post outside much I do post outside of it so his wish is only a matter of a good search :P

I would just comment on everything by ony saying: Pie  :B

Sienna Maiu - M T

Aiyno used buckteeth, and this makes me giggle. Which also reminds me of the good times I have with my RL-friends. He is also very encouraging and kind.

Roureem Egas

Sienna is one of the most active members on the board, which is amazing to a sluggish poster like me.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Roureem is one of those people I keep an eye out for.

I'm sure I'm not alone in this.

Suwako

llearch n'n'daCorna is apparently a box full of eyes or eye holding things and entities.  Observing  llearch we can learn a lot, this wonderful box posses many unique qualities and habits, a llearch is a caring creature which helps both his own kind and others whenever he can or feels like it.  -entry Saturday 20th of October  2007   

llearch n'n'daCorna

Aiyno is obviously on something.

The only questions are "Is it legal?", and "Can I have some?" ;-]

Suwako

llearch n'n'daCorna obviously doesn't know that I am my own drug, Smoking, sniffing or licking Aiyno is at your own risk. As such Aiyno is not allowed in most countries of the world, The Netherlandish goverment does not recognize Aiyno's existence.  :)

Brunhidden

Aiyno has a similar problem to mine, which is both special and coveted. my version however is a narcotic BO that is both vile and addictive, prolonged exposure leaves people dazed and creates very weird conversations.... like this one
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

techmaster-glitch

Brunhidden is a man of cool, and it is great to finally see him back on the forums, especially in this thread :)

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

techmaster-glitch

Xze-Xze's new Ozzie avatar is teh cuteness, a perfect contrast/foil to the somehow greusomly appealing Xze avatar...one of which I'm looking at right now... :erk

Sienna Maiu - M T

techmaster-glitch has one of those totally unique names that you can't help but to remember.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Sienna Maiu always makes me think of Maui. Which was fun, because I had three weeks of doing nothing there.

Best holiday I've had in years. ;-]