Feed the lions... What?

Started by Shadrok, November 13, 2007, 12:42:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadrok

I Was just looking at a wikipedia article on pumas and was like  :erk what the....?

So is it just me or does the bottom left pic look more like "If you encounter a Mountain Lion, offer it a snack"?

:mowignore Then again it could just be me being tired.

Fuyudenki

no, decidedly, it does look like you should offer children to mountain lions as snacks.

I should write this down.  Mountain lions live around here.  :tongue

King Of Hearts

take the boy, his soul is fresher!

Sienna Maiu - M T

:erk
The point is of course exactly what they say. What I would have interpreted as without your prompting... I could not say.

Quote from: King Of Hearts on November 13, 2007, 12:46:37 AM
take the boy, his soul is fresher!
Quoted for reasons unknown.

Brunhidden

somehow i think its suggesting exactly what i would have done anyways- tackle the damned thing and try to tear its face off
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Dannysaysnoo

i love it when people mess up the pictures.

Reese Tora

This picture inspired me...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v33/Dragonne/Kitty.jpg

if you don't get it, check out freefall (it's a comic under the links section over at DMFA, wait till you have a few hours/days, as you won't be able to help reading the whole archive >:3 )
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

Omega

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Alondro

I agree with the feeding of small children to lions.  And a certain wicked lioness cubi, I suspect, would as well.   :nod

*hugs the kitty!*  Squeeeee!  *sliced and diced*

:grave
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Sienna Maiu - M T

If at first you don't succeed, you're not trying hard enough.
If you try harder and still don't succeed, blame Bill Charline.

Feroluce

take my firstborn son oh lion, and leave us in peace!

I love the bottom right one as well. "If attacked, fight back."

maybe should be re-phrased as "If attacked by an angry, charging, 80+kilo pile of lightning-fast muscle, teeth, and claws, try not to just stand there and wet yourself. Oh, and running away is worse."

Netrogo

Just hope it's male and try to get in that one good shot, if you catch my drift.

Then put the boots to it while it's writhing in pain.
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

llearch n'n'daCorna

... and watch for the jaws while you're applying boots to the head.

GabrielsThoughts

the one on the upper left looks like "here kitty kitty."
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Alondro

Go for the eyes.  It's hard to think straight when fangs and claws are slicing into your flesh, but always try to gouge at their eyes.  If you can nail one good, it'll generally let go.  That applies to people too! 

Just look at "Kill Bill Volume 2".   >:3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

Sienna Maiu - M T

Quote from: Netrogo on November 13, 2007, 05:22:10 PM
Just hope it's male and try to get in that one good shot, if you catch my drift.

Then put the boots to it while it's writhing in pain.

Technically speaking I do not believe that male cats are anatomically as susceptible to pain in that area as humans are.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Sienna Maiu - M T on November 14, 2007, 01:07:52 AM
Technically speaking I do not believe that male cats are anatomically as susceptible to pain in that area as humans are.

... it's not like you'd get a second chance, either way...

Sienna Maiu - M T

I vote just smacking it in the head.
*kick-kick*
*jive~*

Omega

I recommend a knife. Not the kind that you use to peel an apple, but the size that you could use to cut fire wood.

Dannysaysnoo

Quote from: Omega on November 14, 2007, 01:12:40 PM
I recommend a knife. Not the kind that you use to peel an apple, but the size that you could use to cut fire wood.

....a saw?...

Alondro

*sweats profusely, looking over his shoulders at a partly hidden, largish winged figure in the shadows*  I-I would s-suggest surrendering and letting the lion eat you because they are noble and magestic creatures more important than humans and deserve to eat you if they want to...  *is under duress!*   :<

Sienna Maiu - M T

Well, you see the problem here is that not all lions feel the necessity to flaunt and strut their power and being. The best lions just are.

Quote from: Alondro on November 14, 2007, 02:45:52 PM
*sweats profusely, looking over his shoulders at a partly hidden, largish winged figure in the shadows*  I-I would s-suggest surrendering and letting the lion eat you because they are noble and magestic creatures more important than humans and deserve to eat you if they want to...  *is under duress!*   :<

superluser

Quote from: Shadrok on November 13, 2007, 12:42:40 AMSo is it just me or does the bottom left pic look more like "If you encounter a Mountain Lion, offer it a snack"?

I do believe that this photo was the subject of a Fark photoshop contest.

[farkle farkle]

...yup.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Sienna Maiu - M T

My favourite is the dandelion...

Ah, now I get it, -lion. *=lame*

xHaZxMaTx

I'm going to be looking at these all night. :B

Alondro

*more Cubi fan attacks!*  Hey!  Somebody should do one of these with a Cubi!  That would be awesome cuz Cubi are awesome!   :B

xHaZxMaTx

I totally would, but I'm not clever enough.

Sienna Maiu - M T