Previous topic - Next topic

techmaster-glitch

Oh WONDERFUL :[

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on November 12, 2007, 11:37:53 PM
Quote from: Amber Williams on November 12, 2007, 11:18:18 PM
Quote from: computer nerd on November 12, 2007, 06:49:35 PM
hey when will we see them not hidden  :3

Probably never.  They are secret pages for a reason. :U
What?!? I was gonna wait until they were made legitimate!

DAMN!

Ok, I'll wait until they are added to the Wiku-Wiki. If these pages are genuine information, it's gotta be put up there sometime.
Does this mean they're never going to be put in the Wiki? If so, please send me links to the pages. I am the worst person at finding things in the world. If I'm not told exactly where something is, I will never find it, much to the ire of many who ask me to look for things for them :doh This is why I haven't even tried to look for the pages.

[flashback]This also got to be a little embarassing during my family Easter Hunts, when, even though I was the oldest, I was always the last to find my basket :C (the difficulty was age-based, so, because I was the oldest, my basket was always the most well-hidden, while the little kiddies had ones that were in plain sight, or close to it) Sometimes we even did batches of color-coded plastic eggs, in and outdoors. Again, me in last place 'A'[/flashback]

...Soooo...is it ever going to be put up in the Wiki? If not, pages please? :<

llearch n'n'daCorna

Well, if you ask, we'll send it. If you make vague comments about looking for it, it's unclear if you -like- not finding it, or if you didn't look for ages but are looking now, didn't look for ages but found recently, or what...

And you ruined my perfect forty-two. ;-]

.. I remember with our yearly easter egg hunts. I remember Dad found one of his one year, from the previous year. I also remember finding one of mine not too long ago that had been -glued- into an empty walnut shell. My sister likes me, honest. ;-]

Of course, us having 8 or so parents and kids wandering around, there's a -lot- of places where eggs can be found. We had a standing rule of Nobody, but Nobody tells Anybody where their eggs are. You can hint, if they ask for it, but other than that, no. So you get things like eggs in plain sight for the little ones - sitting under plants, or in the fruit bowl, or that sort of thing - all the way up to balanced on top of a picture frame (for short person) and wedged between picture frame and wall - in one memorable case, both of these at the same time for two different people. Or inside decks of cards, or balanced on the top of a book in one or more of he bookcases, or in the hat of one of the people walking around the room (that one was -real- hard to figure out, because "cold, warm, cold" kept changing...) or the like.

Many, many happy years spent looking. ;-] And hiding, for that matter. I think Dad had one of his still missing, because we put it inside the sugar container, -under- the sugar. Almost - just the label showing, so you could see it without moving it. (one of the rules, of course)

Damn walnuts.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Pendolse

I was already threatened... so I won't post them up again (if ever) for a long while...

Grenn

I cave :(

Found one, but the second one eludes me. Can't say which of course because that would be a breach :p So I suppose sending both would be the best way to go.

Pm #43 (or is it 44 now?) please?  :mowninja :mowcookie

llearch n'n'daCorna

Forty-four people.

Somewhat less than that PMs, because I did a bunch of group PMs.

Grenn

llearch n'n'daCorna

Starcat5

I've tried. I've really tried. I've checked over links. I've clicked every image I could find. I've done everything but go back through the entire archive looking. ...and if one or both of them are hidden in the archives, than Amber has passed the line from "Evil" to "Sadistically Evil". Of course, if it HAD been in the archives, fewer people would have found it, and this thread would have even MORE requests. The only explanation I can come up with is that I have somehow managed to miss the hidden links for a month and a half already.

With that in mind, I am forced to throw in the towel. I can't use up all my free time panning over the website anymore. I barely allow any time to reading other webcomics. I don't even watch TV anymore. I haven't even touched my brand new PS3! Ratchet & Clank calls to me...

...ahem. Anyway, I gave it my best, and fell short. Feel free to point out just how blatantly obvious the links really are. ...please?  :cry
Conservative Democrat or Liberal Republican: You decide!
The Centrist line has moved a long way to the Right over the years.

I'd argue that's a horribly shallow argument, except it's completely true. ~ooklah

Sufurin Scorda

Hahah, I found one easily. Just looked at a certain character's cast page. (The link is hidden, obviously. Clicking pictures for this one will get you nowhere. Try reading the cast pages. Slowly and carefully...>:3)

The other one, I cheated to find. But then again, in the DMFA universe, dragons are cheaters...>:3 I might go and try to find it later without cheating when I have some free time.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Starcat5

Well, ~I~ feel silly now. How on Furrae did I miss those for so long? :mowdizzy
Conservative Democrat or Liberal Republican: You decide!
The Centrist line has moved a long way to the Right over the years.

I'd argue that's a horribly shallow argument, except it's completely true. ~ooklah

llearch n'n'daCorna

Ailis

Sweet.  I stumbled across the first one by accident.  I freaked for a bit thinking the PM count was the number of easter eggs.   Somebody else pointed me to the page with the second egg.

Hooray for easter eggs, whether the be digital, dyed, or cream filled.

ChaoticFayth

It's funny, I found one purely on a "I haven't noticed that there before" click, and now that I know there are two, I've spent hours looking for the second one, to no luck. Is it breaking the rules for someone to send me a PM telling me where they are? *bats eyelashes*

llearch n'n'daCorna

Forty-seven...

No, it's not against the rules to send PMs. Have a look at the page you found, and read closely. It specifies what is and is not against the rules in it...

Pagan

Alright, so... a long time after Amber had told us about these secret pages, I forgot about them completly. One day, while going through the site, I found one of them. My reaction to the link was curiousity, then shock, and then love of that pic. My words were something along the lines of " OMG! [Censored]." I have been searching on and off for the other one.

I am tired and weary. Please either PM the links or the page's they're on.

After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

llearch n'n'daCorna

pyrohamster

I found one. All you do is ... (censored). he he.

pyrohamster

And then i was like O My Gods! i found the second one, but it turned out to be nothing

CapriciousFelis

I can't take anymore. *Sob.* I found one. And I can't find the other. Someone! Help! *Yet another person who joined the forum solely for help.*

WhiteFox

*Steeples fingers*

Alright. I'm going for a middle ground here. I still want to *find* them on my own, I just want to know three things...

1: Is the link visually noticeable? Will I see it if I need to click it?
2: Are any of the eggs located in the archives?
This is my pencil. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My pencil is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life...

llearch n'n'daCorna

Yes, the links are visually noticeable.

No, they are not in the archives.

And Forty-Nine.

e_voyager

is this a game for you Llearch?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

llearch n'n'daCorna

... Currently we're at 25 for 49.

Yes, why do you ask? ;-]

Fuyudenki

Are you going to throw a party of some sort when you hit 100?

Xeraans

Of course he is, Volfram! Why else would he be counting?  :)

Oh! I found them both! Juicy, juicy, juicy.
I had found the first one when all this was announced, but never found the second. I randomly decided to look for it again, and it was actually a pretty quick find this time!

I was definitely broadening my search a little -too- much before, but keeping one thing in mind helped me loads. Relations. Think relations, people.
(e.g. Alexsi is related to Dan, who likes cookies. Mab also likes cookies, therefor Mab must be trying to kill Dan and take over the universe! OH! UNIVERSE! I know exactly where that link would be! *click*)

I was expecting the first hidden page I found, sorta walked right to it. But the second took a bit of thinking. I was actually looking for things related to some other person whom is involved in the storyline that we know not much about when I found the second hidden page. Is there anyplace where people who have found the pages are discussing the information found within? There are quite a few questions about -blank- hitting my mind right now. With a hammer.

(Also, I could have sworn I recreated my account when the forums first moved. Was there a information wipe of some kind in my lurking absence of the forums?)

Eibborn

They're taboo, unfortunately. :x Sorry, can't be spoken of.

As for the account, unused ones get purged every now and again by the mods.
/kicks the internet over

llearch n'n'daCorna

You can discuss the details, provided It's not on the foRum, Certainly. (there is a subtle hint in there somewhere.)

The accounts... any account with less than, oh, about 10 posts or so, that hasn't logged in for more than 6 months, is likely to be deleted on grounds of "well, they're really not that interested in the forum, are they?" sort of thing. If you don't want your account deleted, post a little, and turn up more often. ;-]

e_voyager

i take it i'm in no danger of that then. my account being considered unused that is.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

WhiteFox

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on February 03, 2008, 03:30:47 PM
... Currently we're at 25 for 49.

Yes, why do you ask? ;-]

I didn't actually cave. I demand to be counted as .5

I further demand one meeeillion...

*Thunderbolt'd*
This is my pencil. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My pencil is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life...