Easter Eggs?

Started by LoneHowler, November 12, 2007, 07:14:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naldru

Quote from: xHaZxMaTx on November 15, 2007, 01:38:46 AM
Quote from: Amber Williams on November 15, 2007, 01:34:06 AM
Ack! New peeps everywhere! I forgot about this possibility! :V

lol woops

$50 says a majority of them will only post once.
Nah.  Posting is like potato chips.  You can't have just one.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Tezkat

Quote from: Kattuccino on November 15, 2007, 01:54:14 AM
Amber, you know, this reminds me of Neopets =P

You won the Amber Conundrum!  :mowcookie
The same thing we do every night, Pinky...

llearch n'n'daCorna

GabrielsThoughts, Eibbor_N, Quixotic, Quats, and ambertino, there is a PM on it's way to you.

If you've found the two pages in the mean time, feel free to ignore the PM. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Siren

Geh. I feel like such a putz.
I can't find ANYTHING! *sobs*
Please someone take pity and PM them to me.
Or just the pages where they are hidden. I wish to know why I fail.   :mowdizzy

Edit: Done -- llearch

@ llearch: Thanks. *hugs till ribs crack*  :mowcookie You're the best thing since sliced bread. And jam.

Alondro

*Charline grins*  Does this mean I have your permission to enact 'population control' measures?   :kruger
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Teroniss

I found both pages in 2 minutes thanks to something no one here has apparently thought of. *Runs off laughing maniacly*

CameronCN

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on November 14, 2007, 10:08:36 AM
Quote from: e_voyager on November 14, 2007, 07:40:50 AM
Easter Eggs? i must find them. not that i have herd of them i shall begin to digitally scourer the comic site to find them.... quick question though. how many am i looking for?  it seems i missed some guest art while i was gone as well but i hope that will be in the archives.

The guest art will, eventually, be in the archives, I think.

It's not in the archives now, of course, but all three of them are in the artists' deviantART galleries, though I can't think of where to find Paul's. It was posted on the forum sometime in the past, anyway, so you've probably seen it already. I dunno. But for now, here are the links to Zina's and mine:
http://zinacat.deviantart.com/art/It-s-a-twist-69048105
http://cameroncn.deviantart.com/art/Dan-of-DMFA-guest-drawing-69350648
Or, if you don't like dA, here's a direct link for mine:
http://www.hotlinkfiles.com/files/477360_zdxqd/Dan.jpg

e_voyager

thank you quit kindly mister box man. i spent too much energy in the real world battle know as work and have only just return to declare my  exciting victory in the egg hunt i still have about 6 paves of post to read in the forms though. i still look at the kindly provided guest art then hibernate until the wee hours of the morning. take care and thank you.

opps sorry i'm soo tired that i mistook you form Llearch whom you quoted.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

llearch n'n'daCorna

Yah. That wasn't me, that was one of the artists in question. ;-]

AnizInDisguise

Quote from: Alondro on November 15, 2007, 12:00:31 PM

*Charline grins*  Does this mean I have your permission to enact 'population control' measures?   :kruger

No, no it doesn't.

Birdey

:mowdizzy I feel horrible that I joined for help(especially since i'm so bad at sticking around in forums), but I've been searching for forever and I still can't find them. Could someone help me out please?

e_voyager

all i can say is that amber is a web ninja. she knows the lessons that splinter taught his sons and she knows them well. whats does that mean... i'm not sure.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Aurawyn

Quote from: CameronCN on November 12, 2007, 11:59:58 PM
Could someone please spoil it for me too? ;)

Ditto...

Spoil me baby!

:mowdizzy

Tsaya

Is it bad that I second/third/fourth/fifth/five-hunder-sixty-third the notion of "I joined simply because I could not find the easter eggs?" Been reading for a long while now, enjoy the comic, but been far too lazy to sign up for forums... could anybody possibly give me hints or even the exact where abouts? :) I'm stupid, and willingly admit it!

VSMIT

Can somebody send these to me?  I can't seem to find any, no matter where I look.

Thanks.

VSMIT.

Teroniss

Amber may be a Web Ninja, but there is no hidden treasure a pirate like me cant find. Arrrr!

CubeGuy

I wouldn't say I'm new exactly. Just... haven't posted in a loooooooooong time.

Nino

Geez, I feel proud for having found them myself in like no time at all... I just though, hmm, what characters could they be of and what pages would relate to them already on the site? And it came to me. The second one a little while later, but still =P

Then again, I'm not all hardcore and willing to scan with my eyes like some of you all. Tab FTW.

Teroniss

Shhh, Kattucino they must discover the secret on their own  :mwaha Before you know, we'll have nothing left to gloat over  :<

LoneHowler

Ok the second one is driving me nuts, I want someone to PM hints please
Yes I know I'm a horrid speller queen of typos but dang it, I'm trying to get better
MY warp aci crappy photoshop I wish I had my tablet working
My Yappty thanks Silver :)
(hmm my sig needs updating. eeeeeh I'll do it later 07/29/06)

vampiress_kat

Okay, I'm going to be as vague as possible with this. This is just a random thought, but shouldn't the one with less visible jewelery's favourite food perhaps be muffins?

Sorry if this is giving too much away, though I don't really see how it gives away more than the 'tab' comment or the post with the number in it. (STILL trying to be vague!) Everyone loves muffins!

icarus

fwahahahaha
i've seen them

i've seen them so hard
all night long

kellyn: it's like being a secret agent, outside we look perfectly normal. no giant metal faces or tattooed eyes or mohawks. BUT. SECRETLY. DRAWING RAINBOW MONSTERS AND ROOOOLE PLAAAAAYING oh the shame oh the humanity, and man i know so many more cool people now wtf is that

llearch n'n'daCorna

Birdey, Aurawyn, Tsaya, VSMIT, LoneHowler, you have mail.

e_voyager

oh no. the box has gone aol! why world why!

llearch n'n'daCorna

after 30 messages, you start to lose originality... :-/

Wanderer

...finds... nothing... :tired *collapses*

Edit:
Thirty-one! *thunder-crash* Mwahahahaha!
  -- llearch

Mwa

Could someone link me to a page where one is hidden?
I would still like to find them, just have a slight head-start, 'cause I'm pretty bad at these things. ):
Also this is a far better solution than my original plan which involved wget -r and a couple of hours of waiting.
Cheers
~Lexi

Edit:
Ok, so thirty-three.
-- llearch

candide

If any of you are Linux users and run KDE, remember:   In Konqueror, you can activate single-letter shortcuts for every link in a page by just pressing and releasing the <Ctrl> key.

Should make your searching easier.  Happy Hunting!   :mowcookie

DeuceExMachina

I've had to come out of my lurker status to ask for help.  :< Nearly five hours of searching and nothing. Granted, I did get a bit distracted by reading the archives but that's neither here nor there.

If someone would take pity and PM me the pages, that'd be super. And also, maybe where they were hidden. I'd like to know where I missed 'em. Thanksu~

Akisohida

Wow, I have found nothing. Granted, spiders are not known for being good searchers..I never won at hide and seek as a kid! :cry

Hehe, seriously, I just tabbed through most the pages and did not find a single address I did not know. I really must be missing something but I will never give up! ..Or at least wait another few hours to give up. 8)
Amber-ism #700: If the problem isn't solved, there are still survivors you missed.