Trick Or Treaters

Started by Dannysaysnoo, October 31, 2007, 02:30:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannysaysnoo

post what trick or treaters you have received today, and give us what you know about them.

i just got a 7 year old mafia gangster, even had a little tommy gun!

bill

When you say "Got" do you mean that as in "Possess"?  >:3

Roureem Egas

You get Trick-or-Treaters in the middle of the day?

Dannysaysnoo

by got, i mean come to your door demanding sugar filled sweets.

I'm in a different timezone to most here, its actually 10 to 7 here, so wait until you get trick or treaters and then give us the juicy deets!

Roureem Egas

You might want to amend your profile then. It says it's almost 2 PM over there. :P

Dannysaysnoo

amends amended.

I just got a 6 year old vampire girl, who was really scared, and i don't think her dad in the backround was helping.

EDIT- now i can add an eight year old fairy and an 8 year old witch to my repertoire!

Alondro

I'm in the lab... doing PCRs... I don't get to give out candy.

Plus my Ulquiorra outfit never arrived.  It got lost in the mail.  I hate overseas shipping.

:<
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Dannysaysnoo

i was going to dress up as freddy krueger, but the glove never came... :mowsad

Feroluce

you could still give out treats while doing PCRs =D it takes time for those things to cycle, and Im sure you have lots of edible candy in your lab >.>

I was gonna go out with the kids in the family, but my Neice was sick and my nephew uninterested XD

we got three trick-or-treaters, a ghost, a pirate, and what I think was frankenstein O.o

Dannysaysnoo

i wanted a pirate, or a ninja. they'd both be awesome.

Damaris

I had a toothbrush- and her six month old brother was a little tube of toothpaste.  Just about the cutest things I'd ever seen.

Runner up was a Christmas Present.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Alondro

Quote from: Feroluce on October 31, 2007, 07:08:32 PM
you could still give out treats while doing PCRs =D it takes time for those things to cycle, and Im sure you have lots of edible candy in your lab >.>

I can make colored blocks of agarose gel sweetened with lab-grade sucrose.   :P
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

RJ

Huh, I actually got some this year. Cute kids from a couple houses down dressed as a fairy princess and Batman.

:< We only had sugar-free lollies in the house.

Sienna Maiu - M T

Every house I went to coincidentally all seemed to have gotten an eightteen year old ninja on their doorstep.

Brunhidden

in addition to all the normal ones i was surprised to see two soldiers, little red riding hood (had to be like 13), jason, a home made corpse bride, a honest to god old fashoned werewolf.... and get this- a DUCK NINJA!

appernatly his weapon of choice was a rubber duck shuriken
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Alondro

Quote from: RJ on October 31, 2007, 11:03:01 PM
Huh, I actually got some this year. Cute kids from a couple houses down dressed as a fairy princess and Batman.

:< We only had sugar-free lollies in the house.

Oooo... that's bad.  In our neighborhood that's enough to justify ritualized slayings.  Pine Barrens culture.   :B

Mr Cullen

Hur I wnet out on the town as anonymous for a laugh with a sign and everything.

Saist

Quote from: Sienna Maiu - M T on November 01, 2007, 12:17:19 AM
Every house I went to coincidentally all seemed to have gotten an eightteen year old ninja on their doorstep.

at the risk of my life... it was a really really really cute ninja too!

Fuyudenki

I may have to give up on the werewolf ploy.  People are catching on.

Sienna Maiu - M T

Quote from: je.saist on November 01, 2007, 02:27:24 PM
Quote from: Sienna Maiu - M T on November 01, 2007, 12:17:19 AM

at the risk of my life... it was a really really really cute ninja too!
:3

Quite possibly my favourite costume from school, was a girl in my bio class (who I've known for a few years now) wore a bill board that looked like this:

She was off on a tangent.
I also enjoyed my friend who did Doctor Who (the eleventh apparently)

I found another aquantance's portrayal of The Phantom from FRJH amusing.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Oh, that's -very- clever. I like it. I like it a lot.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Dannysaysnoo

i have pictures of my brother and his friend, Shaggy and a smurf respectively. His other friends got together to do the Ron Burgundy news team. i need pictured of that.

Arcalane

Didn't see or hear any trick or treating around here, but I have to say that this may possibly be the best costume I've seen ever.

Brunhidden

Okay, photo from a haloween party eowyn and i went to

she loved her costume, and even went to dance class with it in addition to trick or treating twice.

just so you know that photo was taken after i had eatten half the buffet, yes i have an earring on my right ear, for some reason i see better with the eyepatch, and eowyn spent half the night chasing after a little boy dressed as spiderman.

Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

lucas marcone

i belive "awws" are in order. DAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW that being said yay for you and your kin for furthering the pirates in the cool factor. you all look rather spiffy too.

Tapewolf

I had none at all  >:3

However, this is probably one the weirdest trick-or-treats I've ever heard of:
http://homerecording.com/bbs/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=252961

...yes, the halloweenies dumped a kitten on him and ran.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Omega

Oh? Alondro is a chemist?

Unlike most of you, I don't celebrate Halloween. Instead, this Saturady I honor those that have passed from here to eternity, by litting a cande on their grave and offering them a silent prayer  -.-

llearch n'n'daCorna

I feel sorry for the kitten. That's not an appropriate way to treat a cat, seriously.

Cute kitty, though. ;-]

Oh, and Omega? Alondro is a biochemist, I think. -slightly- different animal.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Omega

Oh? A fellow biochemist?! Always nice to meet a collegue :3

Alondro

Nah, just a plain biologist.  I know little bits about everything biology-related.  Some things better than others.   :3

Like MRSA...  >:3