[Closed] Secret Santa 2007: FINISHED

Started by Zina, October 23, 2007, 04:57:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sienna Maiu - M T

Zina, how dare you. I expected more from someone in purple.

Zina

Ok, I've sent notes to every single person who signed up for the Secret Santa, so you all SHOULD have a note from me telling you who you have. If you don't and you know you signed up, tell me ASAP. If I messed up, which is possible, I'll do everything I can in order to fix it.
Ok guys, Have at it! And happy holidays. :3

xHaZxMaTx

Woo!  Hopefully I won't forget or something equally stupid! :D

Suwako

Quote from: xHaZxMaTx on November 20, 2007, 09:30:37 PM
Woo!  Hopefully I won't forget or something equally stupid! :D

forgetting is stupid? ...  :< I is stupid..
Really, if I could remember to make something for my IF last time I should be able to do something like that again...
with or without vodka..

Zina

Just setting a reminder. Everyone that's signed up for the Secret Santa has seven days to complete their gift and send it to me. If you haven't yet, be sure to get your gift or a link to your gift to me by the 25th.
If you feel you need a little more time or will be late, be sure to let me know, as well as an estimated date for when you'll be done. That way, I'll at least know you have intentions of finishing.
Thanks~!

Zina

FA's back up, everything is going on according to plan. :>

Suwako

The topic title says I have two more days left, just lovely.

Kidding, I'll try a few touch ups while I have some remaining time in my timezone (which is GMT+1)  then all get it online or something.

Picture

Gabi

~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Zina

I got yours, Gabi.
There's a list here of who I've recieved so far and who told me they would be late. If you've done either of those things, check to make sure you're on there:
http://zinacat.deviantart.com/journal/16063598/

Miaka

I sent a note on DA with mine, do you need/want me to send it again/post it here?

Zina

Quote from: Miaka on December 24, 2007, 09:00:31 PM
I sent a note on DA with mine, do you need/want me to send it again/post it here?
I have it saved. I'm pretty sure you're on the list of people who have finished. :o

Brunhidden

i do not know if i will technically be 'late', as i should have it done in a few hours.... SHOULD, i have been interrupted by acts of wife
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Miaka

Really? I didn't see my name or icon on the list, I could have missed it, though.
I'll check again.

[edit]
Oops, sorry. ^^;;

rt

Sends of the link off to you before the buzzer .. well depending on the time zone at least  :rolleyes

Brunhidden

well i got mine in, just a hair before 11 PM, which i assume is pretty close to Zinas midnight- the only midnight that counts

Zina

The deadline is actually midnight on the 25th, which is tomorrow for me.
Sorry for any confusion. :o Either way, the list has been updated as the gifts are flowing in. :>

Shadrok

:tired Sorry; things kind of hit the fan for me, so I'm going to be late. I'll have it done and up by tomorrow evening.

*Edit*

Ok Zina, I've sent you a Pm with the pic's URL.

Zina

LONG ASS LIST OVER HERE. IT TOOK HOURS. EVERYONE CLICK ON THIS LINK AND LOVE IT

No, really. This year's turn out was awesome, and I encourage everyone to check out the entries. The list is huge and I opted to keep it to links, simply because my computer would probably freeze on me otherwise. But some of the gifts are pretty bad ass, and everyone who participated should be proud of themselves.

Enjoy. And Merry Christmas! :3

I'll probably take this off of sticky in a few days.

Prof B Hunnydew

Secret Santa for Zinacat

Wow you guys rock with the art, I agree, I am sad to have miss this year.....

Pixie sticks and sugar plums until next year....
PBH

Sid

Good God, that's a long list! *jawdrop*
Some great shiny in there, makes me wish I could draw (like, at all)... Kudos to those who participated, you guys are awesome!
:boogie

rt

wow .. those are some great arts!

If seregei drops by here, I do so ever like mine, can't seem to spit out more than "that is cool" currently. I'll have to sign up for comments on that board to drop off a message

Brunhidden

It's five pounds of chaos with a bow on it

Zina

Quote from: rt on December 27, 2007, 08:32:55 AM
wow .. those are some great arts!

If seregei drops by here, I do so ever like mine, can't seem to spit out more than "that is cool" currently. I'll have to sign up for comments on that board to drop off a message

you don't have to sign up in order to comment on my Livejournal. Just sign your post, or something, so we'll know who you are. :L

Sunblink

Merry Christmas indeed. :) This year's Secret Santa was a lot of fun to take part in and get my contribution finished... I think I'll join in next year as well.

~Keaton the Black Jackal

Gabi

There are some amazing drawings over there! And I haven't been able to see them all yet.

Thanks, Brun! Your comic made me laugh. :)

Tapewolf

Quote from: Gabi on December 28, 2007, 06:29:03 AM
Thanks, Brun! Your comic made me laugh. :)
Indeed.  That reworking of the scarecrow wanting a brain had me in stitches  :3

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Brunhidden

I just realized- the person who did me, on a diffrent forum i did him.

freakyweird.

thanks for liking the comic, even though my art skills are nonexistent and my scanner somehow found a way to mangle it more- i can do more if theres an interest, its so fun to do!

QuoteEveryone knows that time is Death, that Death hides in clocks. Imposing another time powered by the Clock of the Imagination, however, can refuse his law. Here, freed of the Grim Reaper's scythe, we learn that pain is knowledge and all knowledge pain.

Gabi

...And you misspelled the word 'guards'. :P

But yes, it was funny. It would be nice to see more. Art is not all about realism and detail, it's mainly about creativity and you seem to have a lot of that. I guess being a muse must help.

Tezkat

Thanks, Shadrok! :mowcookie

I'm glad Flamedryad liked his gift. :xmastree

I don't usually participate in these art trades. It was a lot of fun. :kittycool

The same thing we do every night, Pinky...

Brunhidden

Quote from: Gabi on December 31, 2007, 10:29:16 AM
...And you misspelled the word 'guards'. :P

But yes, it was funny. It would be nice to see more. Art is not all about realism and detail, it's mainly about creativity and you seem to have a lot of that. I guess being a muse must help.

I was originally going to have you say "bring it on rusty!", but that didnt sound right, and just 'bring it on' isnt very gabi. 'guards' was last moment.

any suggestions or requests? i almost have the urge to post the pic i did for the guy who did me here, i still think its some weird stroke of fate...

QuoteDo not read this.