Dead thread.

Started by Don, October 15, 2007, 05:37:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xHaZxMaTx

Methinks you'd be dead before it broke your neck.  Don't think a wooden sword would do jack, either.  If it were a serious concern, though, I'm sure there would be plenty of advisories not to go out.  If there have been, and you're going out, anyway...  well, I'll just say that's silly. :P

Don

Quote from: xHaZxMaTx on October 31, 2007, 06:34:29 PM
Methinks you'd be dead before it broke your neck.  Don't think a wooden sword would do jack, either.  If it were a serious concern, though, I'm sure there would be plenty of advisories not to go out.  If there have been, and you're going out, anyway...  well, I'll just say that's silly. :P

Quite possible, It may just be after the deer that roam around our town. I don't think it'd be after people, but a deer is very possible and yes I doubt a wooden sword would do much but hey if I'm still alive and it's after me I ain't getting turned into kitty chow without some attempt to live.

And yea, it is stupid to be running around with a potential threat like a couger but that's not stopping anyone so if it does come it's gonna get a buffet.

But moving on.

I've started learning 2-d animation, hoping to start 3-d animation by next year. Right now I'm doing noobish stuff, sprite animations and whatnot.

*sigh* working early morning shifts isn't fun...It's getting harder and harder for me to get mobile in the mornings.

It would appear this thread is deaded...

xHaZxMaTx

Intro. threads don't normally last very long, because they're just that - intro. threads.

Don

True...I actually didn't think this one would last this long but I want to try and keep it going as long as possible.

Wich is becoming increasingly difficult as I've practically run out of things to talk about.

xHaZxMaTx

Don

I was going to make a new topic for this but I'll post it in here just so I don't take up space.

I havn't been around long but I usually post a "would anyone be interested in meeting me". No real purpose to it, just out of curiousity really.  Anyways if your reading this post and know generally who I am, leave a comment on if you'd like to meet me in person and why.