Please note!

Started by Damaris, April 14, 2006, 11:12:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Damaris

I cleaned out the roster not too long ago- anyone who had registered but hadn't logged in/activated their accounts before March were deleted, and anyone who hadn't posted in over 200 days were deleted (with a few exceptions, but really only one or two.)

So, if that's you, then you'll want to re-register.  About thirty names were cleared out.

It wasn't directed at anyone in particular.  If it was directed at you... well, I would have IP banned you instead! :bunny

I'm trying to streamline prior to the server switch.  The less we have to worry about corrupting, the better.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

ilpalazzo

To make thread more important.... "insert joke" "insert good question"

Secateur

Is this a hint to post more often?

Darkmoon

At least once every month... If that's "more often" for you, then yes :p

Damaris

Well, at least log in once every five months or so.  The board tracks logins, not last post dates, and I would feel mean deleting someone who has logged in recently.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Darkmoon

So the thing to do is lurk.

Soma_Cruz

Lurk? I love lurking. I'm like, the lurk-master. No one can top my leet lurking skills.  :mwaha

Darkmoon

As evidenced by your post count ;)

Soma_Cruz

chip

That explains the population deciling.

Darkmoon

Oh that? We killed an ate them.

chip

Quote from: Darkmoon on April 22, 2006, 08:46:59 PM
Oh that? We killed an ate them.
oh. So your the vampire that did it?

Xuzaf D

No, we're the cannibals that did it.

Darkmoon

Nimrods Son

Scary guys. In europe, cannibals start off with their willing victim's genitals. Now, THAT's sick.

Darkmoon

Soft and easy to get into...

Nimrods Son

That's the point, I think. I haven't been trying by myself for a while, though.

Hilary

Hmm... nude beaches are also prominent in Europe.  Coincidence? I think not. Sort of a... preveiw of your meal, so you can choose the best ones. Because, (of course) once you've already killed meal in question, you gotta eat it. Waste not, people. Or feed it to the mows. They'll never know.

*EDIT* I just notice how danged old this thing is. So, er, sorry for 'drudging it up.' <<

Darkmoon

S'okay. Easily fixed.

:locked