[Art, Flash] Close Encounters of the Furred Kind page 31 color (part1 complete)

Started by GabrielsThoughts, September 14, 2007, 06:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GabrielsThoughts

Current project...

and I should have 200 pages online by the end of October.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Sienna Maiu - M T

this looks fun...
pretty drawing.

heh. aliens. *snirk* living sake...

I like your felines and faces. (yeah... that was my mandatory 'specific' comments)

GabrielsThoughts

view it properly

I still use photo soap for coloring, but then I layered it wit a rasterized outline of the original image... so there.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Turnsky

hrm, well, it's nice, but you could stand to start inking, your styling could really benefit from crisp lines and a lack of little white patches among the lines.
if you have a tablet, i'd suggest either photoshop, or even macromedia flash for inking.

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Sienna Maiu - M T

Well personally, I like it. The lines are far better than they've been in the past.

GabrielsThoughts

Ok, I'm going for my first full color comic, and I'm also  remaking my second long form comic at the same time, because I worked really hard on it 2001, and at the time I was exceptionally impressed with my Crappy artwork. so both will have essentially the same plot, just less compressed, and with shiney arts. and for those who must know my original first long form comic was composed entirely incomplete comics...which means even if you think you know what will happen there are more pages that were never included in the final product.

the issues in NIO were uploaded out of sequence starting with the  first, then fourth, then fifth, eighth and so on so essentially this will cover the stuff that was missed between chapters. the comics were that bad.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

GabrielsThoughts

Sienna Maiu - M T

I love the password!

but just because I'm cool like that I didn't interpret the panel on the left until I saw the old one thinking, that looks suspiciously like 'hole'.
So then the other one just came to me.

And oh yes. Improvement.

Good job.

GabrielsThoughts

When young bade chewed the heads of  little chocolate bunnies on easter, he would soon discover Chocolate bunnies could bite back.

larger image.

Zedd

Heh kinda ironic moment...Just hope and pray they dont find me

techmaster-glitch

GabrielsThoughts

the image is referencing two images

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/GabrielsThoughts/410-1.jpg

and

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/GabrielsThoughts/45-1.jpg

from my really bad arts collection  Rejected.

AHA, Found it!
Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on June 08, 2007, 09:37:20 PM
page 1
page 2
page 3 missing
page 4
page 5
page 6
page 7
page 8
page 9
page 10
page 11
page 12
page 13
page 14
page 15
page 16
page 17
page 18
page 19
page 20
page 21
page 22
page 23
page 24
page 25
page 26
page 27
page 28
page 29
page 30
page 31

It's really bad, I am seriously considering doing this one over because I think at least  the story could be salvaged. It's to long and this was made long before I had my first scanner...I think I still had a 512mb desktop computer when I made this one.

The rabbit was originally Tobias, then Teb, then Tane, but since Tane is one of the KNock off peeps, his name is now Mimas....his species is vespertillian.

For those unfamiliar Vespartillian was the name given to the Bat People living on the moon during the dark ages of astronomy.

in 1835 people beleived that unicorns, bat people  and assorted other mythological creatures lived on the moon.

xHaZxMaTx

The bunnie's a he?  The pink(ish) outfit and the shiney eyes (as well as the expression) in the last panel made me think he was a she.

GabrielsThoughts

Odd, you would think extraterrestrial lifeforms would follow the cultural norms of another species...

Sienna Maiu - M T

GabrielsThoughts

llearch n'n'daCorna

*snerk*

Usually at 1am I think "hey, it might be time for bed."

Just like I do at 2am, and 3am, and 4am... ;-]

Zedd

xHaZxMaTx

GabrielsThoughts

llearch n'n'daCorna

Sienna Maiu - M T

Why is it exactly that page four appears to have a computer that says "God" on it?

Also, 1am for me means, "heh. better start getting my homework done.. :B"

Pg5: Hypnotic eh? sounds foreshadowing.

GabrielsThoughts

Actually the symbols on the laptop are G and L It's written in Atlantiain as in Atlantis sigils
...although technically I am his god, that doesn't make me The GOD or a God.

Zedd

xHaZxMaTx

GabrielsThoughts

fear me.

Ok, for those of you who remember her, Meagan will be in the next update... I believe you can spot her in the preview as well.

GabrielsThoughts

GabrielsThoughts

Zedd