[Art, Flash] Close Encounters of the Furred Kind page 31 color (part1 complete)

Started by GabrielsThoughts, September 14, 2007, 06:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GabrielsThoughts

clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Zedd

Oh looks like a friendly ooze...Must be hetro cause it likes the taste of kitty *Ba-dum Psh*

techmaster-glitch

Holy geeze...this comic reminds me so much of this... I can help you out if you get stuck on it.

GabrielsThoughts

clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

GabrielsThoughts

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Zedd

GabrielsThoughts

Zedd

GabrielsThoughts

larger image

I ran it through a blue filter with elements to get the lighting right

GabrielsThoughts

http://gabrielsthoughts.deviantart.com/art/animation-storyboard-70422251

this is an animated storyboard for my animation class, expect a better verson and a three week shut down on the comic while I work on it.

GabrielsThoughts

GabrielsThoughts

after working on it for 9 hours and barely getting 40 seconds of animation I decided to improve a few things to change the pace a little.

http://gabrielsthoughts.deviantart.com/art/classfinal-71757866

wish me luck on finals, I have two papers I need to complete by the 12th one of which is 1700 words andI've only written 1100.

Zedd

Hmmm..I still dont understand it...

GabrielsThoughts

what are you confused about?

(of topic: I worked really hard on the Norton antiViris pop up window, it literally looked authentic, but when Imported it into flash it turned into crap. can anyone tell me what happened?)

Tapewolf

Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on December 09, 2007, 11:28:43 PM
what are you confused about?
The ending, probably.  I'd like to see the rest of the animation but I guess you're hitting the deadlines...

Quote(of topic: I worked really hard on the Norton antiViris pop up window, it literally looked authentic, but when Imported it into flash it turned into crap. can anyone tell me what happened?)

I can't help you on that bit, but frankly the NAV thing was tacky.  Mostly because it never will look authentic unless you can detect the current widget style on the OS.  Most people I know who use XP set it to Classic, which of course doesn't look anything like that at all.  Vista will look different again.  I'm typing this on a mac which doesn't have NAV anyway and would look nothing like that whatsoever if it did.  And then there's KDE, Gnome, XFCE, Ouroboros, Enlightenment and heck, even TWM, all with totally different widget styles...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

GabrielsThoughts

GabrielsThoughts

GabrielsThoughts

another update hoorah... I cant wait to finally reach the pages I've already drawn for part two so that I don't have as much work to do.

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/GabrielsThoughts/19col.jpg

GabrielsThoughts

llearch n'n'daCorna

Yes, trip on your grand entrance. Always a good way to make a first impression. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

GabrielsThoughts

GabrielsThoughts

Tapewolf

May I just say that this is extremely odd, but rather enjoyable.

GabrielsThoughts

Tapewolf

Nice.  Unplugging the ship did make me chuckle.  One question, though - why is the rabbit saying "We are Sal-Mon"?  Wasn't that the other guys?

Suwako

Suwako

Hell shows it's true colors, it's bright colored and those colors are ever changing :B

once again, you did a fine job.

GabrielsThoughts