naughty little secrets

Started by GabrielsThoughts, September 06, 2007, 11:11:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vulpesweasel

ive never played ANY Halo. EVER.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: TheGreyRonin on October 01, 2007, 12:15:21 AM
I don't hate Llearch. Don't even mildly dislike him, which puts him on the very short list.

... I'm going to have to work harder. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

techmaster-glitch

xHaZxMaTx

Halo isn't actually that great as a game.  Ans yes, I do call myself a Halo fan boi. :P

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on October 01, 2007, 12:55:03 PM
Quote from: Harley Tsukioni on October 01, 2007, 07:00:46 AM
ive never played ANY Halo. EVER.

BURN THE INFIDEL!!!!!!!

Heh. I've never even seen Halo being played, I don't think.

Want me to provide matches?

GabrielsThoughts

I am actually considering the idea of shaving my armpit hair, because it is longer than the hair on my head, and I haven't had a haircut in 3 months... It's true, I look like a cave man.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

superluser

Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on October 04, 2007, 03:15:50 PMI am actually considering the idea of shaving my armpit hair, because it is longer than the hair on my head, and I haven't had a haircut in 3 months... It's true, I look like a cave man.

As a hygeine thing, I shave all the hair around my Apocrine sweat glands.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Fuyudenki

the only RTS games I'm good at are Age of Empires(the first one!) and Homeworld.

And I use the term 'good' quite loosely.(half a dozen Ion Cannon Frigates, four Destroyers, and two Heavy Cruisers does tend to spell DOOM for a mothership, though.)

Angel

I can count the number of Beatles songs I actually like on one hand.

I am getting SO SICK of hip-hop taking over every station I listen to. I'm a rock girl, dangit!
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Sienna Maiu - M T

I like to go out dancing in the rain.

xHaZxMaTx

llearch n'n'daCorna

xHaZxMaTx

Stygian

I think too much. I talk much less.

Oh, and I spamrush with laser corvettes and bombers on Homeworld 2, Raist.

gh0st

lesee i listen to one song on audio slave wether thats good or bad is your decision

i actually think that halo sold out too fast and has caused me to dislike it.

i will actually favor viva pinata over dead rising

i think that will wright is awesome and would have a shrine in my closet for him if it wasn't for the screams of agony from sacrificial fanboys and fangirls giving away my position.

i have always preferred fruit over candy

i worry more about how good of a husband i'm going to be when i grow up then i do about my hair.

two days ago i stayed up until 2 contemplating quantum physics

i have not cried while watching aeris die in ff8 mostly because i never played it

i lost my sanity years ago... technicly i'm clinicly mad but nobody knows yet... please don't tell anyone.

my first game console ever was a sega genisis that i bought with five games at a garage sale for fifteen dollars... i was five... i have been a loyal gamer since and has graduated the non-squeaks academy.

i try real hard using monty pythons advice on how not to be seen

i think that the sun is really really evil and if i must venture out at all it will be during the sunset.

i believe that a game becomes classic when it does not work on the latest windows or if there is no port.

i lost faith in humanity after i heard of jack thompson

i am a proud owner of a dead companies console (sega dreamcast)

my main goal in life is to buy sega from nintendo and bring it back to it's former glory. and also to calm the spirit of the old sonic by creating a sonic that is not a mary sue.

i believe that all those sonic knock offs should die a horrible death of nano probes tearing through the cavity that at one point would be known as their brain.

i extremely dislike hypocritical people and i try my best to catch my self before i do something hypocritical.

i will actually have long talks with my mom about anything from parenting to once again quantum physics to even my faith.

i do not have a zombie survival plan...

i can happily state that i have never gotten a myspace

i have not talked to my ex since she broke up with me... i still feel like a fool

i often spend too much time infront of a mirror then i would like to admit...

i am close friends with my brothers ex and often converse with her on a number of subjects.

i am only 14 and i already have what i like to believe good plan for my life.

i was raised around my sister, my mother and my grandma so i have somewhat of a fashion sense... i just choose not to use it...

i also read manga in the bathroom and i have not read or seen hentai... ever... i swear...

one last thing... i love techno...

the list goes on i could seriously think of 60 other secrets

Fuyudenki

Quote from: gh0st on October 19, 2007, 11:29:48 PM
i have not cried while watching aeris die in ff8

Good, because Aeris isn't in FF8.

gh0st

Quote from: Raist on October 20, 2007, 12:09:27 AM
Quote from: gh0st on October 19, 2007, 11:29:48 PM
i have not cried while watching aeris die in ff8

Good, because Aeris isn't in FF8.

oh yeah thats right they are in 7 right?

xHaZxMaTx

I have 6.75GBs (4GB + 256MB + 512MB flash drives and 2GB SD card) worth of digital storage space in my pants pocket at any given time.

Fuyudenki

Quote from: xHaZxMaTx on October 21, 2007, 02:10:07 AM
I have 6.75GBs (4GB + 256MB + 512MB flash drives and 2GB SD card) worth of digital storage space in my pants pocket at any given time.
*envy*

Though to be fair, I almost never go anywhere without 3.25+ GB of storage space, either.(one SD card in my PDA, one memory stick, one MP3 player, and one memory stick that is also an MP3 player, my dead-undead-redead-ressurected MuVo)

Kitsune Ascendant

In real life, I'm extraordinarily shy. Especially for a guy.

anime tragedy seems to affect me more than real life tragedy.

I might have more when I'm actually awake enough to think.

I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

xHaZxMaTx

I just spent the last hour re-teaching myself physics to figure out the terminal velocity in Portal and how long it takes to get there (~1/4 miles per second [2/5 km/s] at ~42 seconds).

Omega

Instead of normal six-pack that most people have been given, I possess a seven-pack.

Jim Halisstrad

superluser

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Brunhidden

I am not all that crazy about sex. i mean, its good and all but to be honest theres other things i would rather do.

i can tell most people will stare blankly at that one
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Fuyudenki

Quote from: Brunhidden on October 29, 2007, 04:25:45 AM
I am not all that crazy about sex. i mean, its good and all but to be honest theres other things i would rather do.

i can tell most people will stare blankly at that one
While I openly admit I probably have no clue what I'm talking about, I share your opinion.

GabrielsThoughts

I only use directions as guidelines when I'm working on a class project... Screw the rules, I don't have money.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

DoctaMario

I think the visual of punching a baby is kinda funny.

I play Warcraft 3 and actually am not a virgin.

I think Final Fantasy sucks and that Cloud is a homo.

I play country music and actually like it.

I lived in an apartment for a year and didn't pay rent simply because the landlord never came after me.

Brunhidden

i am technically the head of my own religion
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.