naughty little secrets

Started by GabrielsThoughts, September 06, 2007, 11:11:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zedd

I ate the last twinke Alzan wanted

Fuyudenki

Azlan

I was forced to eat Zedd and his minstrels... there was great rejoicing.  yaaay...
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Jim Halisstrad

xHaZxMaTx

I just brushed my hair for the first time in probably years.

Vidar

In real life, I fit the stereotype of the socially inept, outcast , unhappy nerd (glasses, semi-exotic pet, and computer-everything included). I haven't really smiled in god knows how long (months, years? I can't remember).

Also, I really, really hate people, a lot.
\^.^/ \O.O/ \¬.¬/ \O.^/ \o.o/ \-.-/' \O.o/ \0.0/ \>.</

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Vidar on September 23, 2007, 11:11:46 AM
Also, I really, really hate people, a lot.

... that one isn't really a secret, Vidar... ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Sunblink

My parents wanted to name me Florence. [/Yu-Gi-Oh the Abridged Series reference]

But seriously. In actuality, I really like school. There, I'm known as the resident "stunad," or the light-headed person who constantly seems to be looking off into space and not paying attention to anything. Not exactly something to be proud of, but hey.

I always wear my headphones, even when I'm not listening to music. Because of this, people talk really loudly around me because they think I can't hear them.

I have a bit of ADD, but I can actually really focus on something if I put my mind to it.

I really like Pokemon. ( :cry)

~Keaton the Black Jackal

Angel

If someone mentions Greek mythology to me, I can't stop talking for the next twenty minutes. I only stop and ask whether I should shut up when I realize that my throat is starting to hurt.

I am a shameless movie talker. (Most recent offense: I went to see Transformers with a friend, and when Optimus Prime first appeared, I grabbed my friend's arm and started whisper-screaming, "OHMYGODIT'SOPTIMUSYAYIT'SOPTIMUS" until he shook me off and shushed me.)

I'm a huge fan of Andrew Lloyd Webber.  :baghead (But I also love Bob Fosse, so it sort of balances out.)

I talk to myself. A lot. Most of the time it's something funny I'm thinking about, song lyrics, or a story idea; a couple times, I was muttering the way I pictured a future conversation going.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Fuyudenki

Quote from: Black_angel on September 23, 2007, 05:32:54 PM
If someone mentions Greek mythology to me, I can't stop talking for the next twenty minutes. I only stop and ask whether I should shut up when I realize that my throat is starting to hurt.

I am a shameless movie talker. (Most recent offense: I went to see Transformers with a friend, and when Optimus Prime first appeared, I grabbed my friend's arm and started whisper-screaming, "OHMYGODIT'SOPTIMUSYAYIT'SOPTIMUS" until he shook me off and shushed me.)

I talk to myself. A lot. Most of the time it's something funny I'm thinking about, song lyrics, or a story idea; a couple times, I was muttering the way I pictured a future conversation going.

You sound FUN!  Wanna hang out?

Angel

Quote from: Raist on September 23, 2007, 06:22:23 PM
You sound FUN!  Wanna hang out?

...I can't tell if you were being sarcastic or not...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Fuyudenki

Quote from: Black_angel on September 25, 2007, 08:49:17 PM
...I can't tell if you were being sarcastic or not...

I am most definitely not being sarcastic.  You remind me of my more random qualities.  Also, I love Greek mythology.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Just tidied up your quotes. Don't mind me...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Azlan

"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Zedd

superluser

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

vulpesweasel

I have a crush on Red XIII

I still sleep with a stuffed wolf. EVERY NIGHT...and sometimes i talk to it.

Ryudo Lee

Quote from: Keaton the Black Jackal on September 23, 2007, 01:33:56 PM

I really like Pokemon. ( :cry)

~Keaton the Black Jackal

I feel your pain, for I am a known raichu fanatic.

I have a sizeable Pokemon TCG collection.

Somewhere, hidden in the mess that is my room, there are a couple of Pikachu and Raichu plushies.

Pokemon Diamond is in my DS.  Right now.  My DS is on it's charger.  I killed the battery playing Diamond.

Thanks to Taski & Silverfoxr for the artwork!

Sienna Maiu - M T

I am a Jaraiya fangirl.

I am of legal age to buy/read pr0n.

Do you see where this is going? (j/k)

GabrielsThoughts

I secretly want to see dragon wars, even though I know and  was told it was bad.

I think anime girls dressed as pikachu are scary
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Sienna Maiu - M T

I think I want to exploit this fear of GTs'.

I actually was properly introduced to the idea of Tiny Tim just two nights ago while watching Roseanne. Although, that song that was posted earlier on this page, I now realize (getting a chance to fully listen to the song), I originally heard on SBSP, why I was even watching that show at the time is beyond me.

vulpesweasel

I steal ketchup packets from the school cafeteria. THERE I CONFESSED!!!

Zedd

Quote from: Harley Tsukioni on September 30, 2007, 12:52:22 AM
You arent the only one...

Fuyudenki

Quote from: Harley Tsukioni on September 30, 2007, 12:52:22 AM

I steal and eat ketchup packets from the school cafeteria, both straight, and on saltine crackers, also stolen from said school cafeteria.  When I'm in the mood for something a bit milder, I replace "ketchup" with "mayonnaise," but otherwise, the sentence remains unchanged.

Angel

...I think Orochimaru is really kinda cool.

I want Ryuk from Death Note so I can keep him on my lawn and scare small children.

I still can't find my oldest toy, a stuffed beagle named Arthur. I really miss him...  :cry

Even though I knew it was gonna happen, I cried at the end of Titanic.
BANDWAGON JUMP!

superluser

I hate mayonnaise.  Whenever given the option, I refuse to have mayonnaise on anything.

I also tend not to eat ketchup.

Fuyudenki

Quote from: superluser on September 30, 2007, 11:39:48 PM
I hate mayonnaise.  Whenever given the option, I refuse to have mayonnaise on anything.

I also tend not to eat ketchup.

Fine by me.  More mayo-crackers for meeeeeeeeeeeee!

TheGreyRonin

I can name only about five or six Pokemon, a result of being too old to have grown up with it....and a very active dislike for Pokemon in general. (Waits for the villagers and torches....)

I don't hate Llearch. Don't even mildly dislike him, which puts him on the very short list.

I'm a reformed comic geek and Star Wars geek, though ignoring the knowledge from both is like trying to unsee your grandmother naked.

superluser

Quote from: TheGreyRonin on October 01, 2007, 12:15:21 AMI can name only about five or six Pokemon, a result of being too old to have grown up with it....and a very active dislike for Pokemon in general. (Waits for the villagers and torches....)

I don't hate Llearch. Don't even mildly dislike him, which puts him on the very short list.

I think I can name the same number.  Let's see, there's Pikachu, Mew, MewTwo (they were the stars of the Pokemon movies, right?), Jigglypuff (he's in Smash Bros.), Porygon (with seizure action!), and Bayleef (which has a disambiguation link on the Bay Leaf wiki page).

I also think llearch is a nice guy.  But some do hate him openly.

Quote from: Raist on September 30, 2007, 11:46:32 PMFine by me.  More mayo-crackers for meeeeeeeeeeeee!

You know what?  I'm stealing all of your mayonnaise packets so that I don't have to imagine you eating that.

RobbieThe1st

Quote from: superluser on October 01, 2007, 12:44:56 AM
Quote from: TheGreyRonin on October 01, 2007, 12:15:21 AMI can name only about five or six Pokemon, a result of being too old to have grown up with it....and a very active dislike for Pokemon in general. (Waits for the villagers and torches....)

I think I can name the same number.  Let's see, there's Pikachu
--Chop--
Everyone here should know the name of that one.  ;)

My secret? I play Runescape...  :cry
And, the worst part is, I'm not making it up(look up RobbieThe1st and RobbieThe2nd on Runescape if you want proof).

-RobbieThe1st

Pasteris.ttf <- Pasteris is the font used for text in DMFA.