Chaosenger Episode One (PG-13)

Started by KarlOmega1, September 04, 2007, 03:27:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KarlOmega1

I was thinking that I should possibly share a fic that I have been working on a bit for a while and I hope that this will be a good story for you guys...of course I write in a Script-like style. Anyways, I hope you enjoy.

Prologue:  http://www.furaffinity.net/view/744766/

------------------------------------------------------------

Writing Project-
      Title: Chaosenger Episode One- the beginning
Writing style: Script
Author: Karl R Hestbech
Genre: Super Sentai / Sci-Fi.
Disclaimer: All characters are to their owners, Super Sentai/ Power Rangers are (c) Toei/Disney. Transformers are (c) Takara/Hasbro. Chaos Emeralds are (c) Sonic Team/Sega. Hyrule is (c) Nintendo. Any Star Trek references are (c) Gene Roddenbery... and Star Wars references are (c) George Lucas.

~Prologue~

(Milky Way galaxy)

Narrator: Several Millennia ago, the area of the Milky Way known as the Alpha Quad was in chaos. Several wars between planets and their own people erupted.

(Battle Scene)

Falcon Warrior: *Shriek*

Wolf Warrior: *howl*

Narrator: Battle had been rampant across the quadrant, Warriors using technology and magic against one another...most of the warriors were of the dark evil that infested the galaxy. But behold, for on eight separate worlds, people of moral standards created powerful armors designed for warriors fighting for the balance of the universe. These armors were them bound within gems of power. The forgers of the armors gave them to eight warriors of good to defend the innocent and lead a group of like-minded people to defeat evil.

Evil Serpentuar: Auggh!

Warrior in Yellow Armor: Thou shall not win, vile villain!

Narrator: These honorable warriors had roamed planet to planet...except for earth, the problems there were being handled... defeating evil in their wake. Once their task was finished, they helped establish a government consisting of the territories freed from evil. This government was the first democracy to be established in the galaxy. The warriors, who had saved everyone, went to their separate worlds to retire...waiting for new heroes to take up the challenge. That would take several millennia later, though...as the government, known as the Federal Interstellar Alliance, had no major conflicts for thousands of years. But soon, that would all change...
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius