2007-08-31 [813] When drinking, never mix, never worry.

Started by superluser, August 31, 2007, 05:06:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turnsky

Quote from: Amber Williams on September 05, 2007, 04:28:25 AM
Urf...I feel so terrible for mentioning this...but after literally getting 10+ pounds of swedish fish in less than a year and having to try to eat them all...I actually don't enjoy them anymore.  :<

I've been scared to mention any other favorite food I might have out of fear it will also get flooded to me and I'll end up overdosing on them to the point I don't like them anymore either.

don't worry, i'm a bit like that with chocolate these days, after being given a 10 kilo box of factory seconds from cadbury

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Alondro

Quote from: Amber Williams on September 04, 2007, 09:03:04 PM
Dude. If someone is willing to plunk down $450, there is few limits to what I'd be willing to draw for them.  That's just common sense. :B

*Charline gets... ideas*   >:3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Zedd

Quote from: Alondro on September 05, 2007, 08:07:56 AM
Dude. If someone is willing to plunk down $450, there is few limits to what I'd be willing to draw for them.  That's just common sense. :B

*Charline gets... ideas*   >:3
No..Bad kitty..Or Zeddy will get bottle of vinager and water...

Fuyudenki

Quote from: Tapewolf on September 05, 2007, 04:12:55 AM

Wrong answer.  Otherwise you'll get some evil git like me requesting a single image billions of pixels across containing the entire first 550 DMFA strips in full resolution  :mwaha

Dude!  For $450 American, I would TOTALLY do that!  What's "full-resolution" for the first 550 strips, anyway?

Quote from: Turnsky on September 05, 2007, 04:42:33 AM
Quote from: Amber Williams on September 05, 2007, 04:28:25 AM
Urf...I feel so terrible for mentioning this...but after literally getting 10+ pounds of swedish fish in less than a year and having to try to eat them all...I actually don't enjoy them anymore.  :<

I've been scared to mention any other favorite food I might have out of fear it will also get flooded to me and I'll end up overdosing on them to the point I don't like them anymore either.

don't worry, i'm a bit like that with chocolate these days, after being given a 10 kilo box of factory seconds from cadbury

22 pounds of chocolate isn't that much, really.  Not when you eat it the way I do.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Raist on September 05, 2007, 12:49:42 PM
Dude!  For $450 American, I would TOTALLY do that!  What's "full-resolution" for the first 550 strips, anyway?

... redrawing from scratch, since the originals are no longer handy.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears