08/17/07 [#808] FOOD FIGHT !!!

Started by AndersW, August 17, 2007, 12:01:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndersW

Quote from: Xeksue on August 17, 2007, 12:38:07 AM
Heh, seems like Alexi and Pyro just skipped the whole dating thing and went straight to old married couple status.  :3

It does look like that.

So Dan and Abel are acting like brothers, and Alexi and Pyro are acting like a married couple.  So between them all we have an entire family.

GabrielsThoughts

yes, but if you think about it logically considering Abels age it would be more likey that Abel is babysitting than  a brotherly relationship.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Tapewolf

Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on August 17, 2007, 11:12:11 AM
yes, but if you think about it logically considering Abels age it would be more likey that Abel is babysitting than a brotherly relationship.

Not necessarily.  Abel is older and more knowledgeable, but in terms of actual maturity he isn't so far removed from Dan.
His habits of sleeping and eating make me wonder if he's also got some mild form of 'Cubi-denial still going on.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Turnsky

Quote from: Tapewolf on August 17, 2007, 11:19:53 AM
yes, but if you think about it logically considering Abels age it would be more likey that Abel is babysitting than a brotherly relationship.

Not necessarily.  Abel is older and more knowledgeable, but in terms of actual maturity he isn't so far removed from Dan.
His habits of sleeping and eating make me wonder if he's also got some mild form of 'Cubi-denial still going on.

agreed, although methinks the ultimate way those two could do something that doesn't involve property damage would be a DDR match between Abel and Dan.

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Netrogo

Quote from: Turnsky on August 17, 2007, 12:17:18 PM

agreed, although methinks the ultimate way those two could do something that doesn't involve property damage would be a DDR match between Abel and Dan.

Dan would own him without even trying.
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

Turnsky

Quote from: Netrogo on August 17, 2007, 12:33:07 PM

it'd be fun to watch, anyway.. and it'd be a rare opportunity where Dan gets to outdress Abel  >:3

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Saist

Quote from: DarkAudit on August 17, 2007, 09:27:52 AM
Quote from: je.saist on August 17, 2007, 07:03:02 AM
* je.saist launches towards Eochai and turns the Giant Pumpkin into Pumpkin Stew, Pumpkin Pie, and Fried Pumpkin!

KS! I call KS! I needed that one for the badge!

Just help me clear the north field, another one will grow after a while.

KarlOmega1

Boy do those guys act like siblings having a sibling rivalry...
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

GabrielsThoughts

I just noticed, is it me or does Alexsi's skit seem to be pinching her tail.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

techmaster-glitch

*checks*

I think it's just you...it looks fine to me... :B

Zedd

Quote from: Turnsky on August 17, 2007, 12:34:15 PM

it'd be fun to watch, anyway.. and it'd be a rare opportunity where Dan gets to outdress Abel  >:3
SOunds like a fun time..I would pay to see that

patchwork cat

:mowwink
Quote from: AndersW on August 17, 2007, 12:01:04 AM
Flaming cabbage.  Didn't see that one coming.

Hmmm, Pratchett fans might have done...

:mowignore  ppffffff!  :mowhappy

next up! Cauliflower suprise!!!

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: Zedd on August 17, 2007, 02:46:00 PM
Quote from: Turnsky on August 17, 2007, 12:34:15 PM

SOunds like a fun time..I would pay to see that
I would pay donation money to Amber for a DDR Dance-Off between Abel and Dan... :)
If I had any money :<

Netrogo

Quote from: patchwork cat on August 17, 2007, 02:46:11 PM
:mowwink

:mowignore  ppffffff!  :mowhappy

Oh noes Kaskar clone!!! 'A'
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

lucas marcone

oh let it alone....if you've been to half the internets i have you learn people like kaskar are common place and learn ways to ignore them.

Regal

Quote from: Kenji on August 17, 2007, 12:43:44 AM
I must say, this is the first case I've seen of people using a veggie garden as weapons.

Kenji, meet Princess Peach. Princess Peach, meet Kenji.

lucas marcone

regal meet galligar....galligar meet regal

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: lucas marcone on August 17, 2007, 03:23:05 PM
oh let it alone....if you've been to half the internets i have you learn people like kaskar are common place and learn ways to ignore them.

"Everyone does it" doesn't make it right. 2 billion lemmings commit suicide, 60 trillion flies eat shit. Were you planning on taking either of those up in the near future?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Azlan

So many people say vegetables are good for you...
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Naldru

Quote from: patchwork cat on August 17, 2007, 02:46:11 PM

You might want to mention that they should read Thud for more information.  And by the way, Pratchett fans almost certainly would have.

As far as attack vegatables go, I was thinking of two different comic books: "Captain Carrot and the Zoo Crew" and "Flaming Carrot".  And let's not forget that cinematic classic "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes".

Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on August 17, 2007, 01:10:03 PM
It appears that the cloth for the skirt has a deep V in the back for the tail, and a laced area above for the area above the tail.  Presumably the laces wouldn't be pulled tight since this is more of a modesty panel rather than a belt or corset-like arrangement.  Given this approach, it would only pinch if you pulled the laces too tight.  (Like wearing a necklace a few sizes too small.)  This appears to be related to the mini-arc on clothing.  This is the limit of the amount of logic I am going to apply to it.

Suffice it to say that Alexsis is the type of person who would wear something uncomfortable.  And anyone who tried to get her to wear something uncomfortable would suffer very poor health.

Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Kenji

Nonsense, pinching her tail is Pyro's job.

Quote from: Regal on August 17, 2007, 05:06:28 PM
Quote from: Kenji on August 17, 2007, 12:43:44 AM
I must say, this is the first case I've seen of people using a veggie garden as weapons.

Kenji, meet Princess Peach. Princess Peach, meet Kenji.

That was only a veggie or two at a time.
This is the whole garden.

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: Kenji on August 17, 2007, 07:54:57 PM

Nonsense, pinching her tail is Pyro's job.

Oh, that's naughty...and likely to get Pyro much more than that link, considering a massive magical mallet is Alexi's weapon of choice. Can you say 'nutcracker'? >:3 >:3 >:3 >:3 >:3 >:3

Brunhidden

i am surprised nobody said "CARROTDOKEN!" yet.

food fights can be so much more fun when the participants are a pair of tentacle monsters with magic powers. side effects are a ten foot spray of three bean salad and fruit-pure.

QuoteI want to live my life so that my nights are full of regrets
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Sajoli

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on August 17, 2007, 07:42:09 PM
Quote from: lucas marcone on August 17, 2007, 03:23:05 PM

"Everyone does it" doesn't make it right. 2 billion lemmings commit suicide, 60 trillion flies eat shit. Were you planning on taking either of those up in the near future?

Er, actually, lemmings don't commit suicide. That's a myth. I know this cuz I'm a geek and www.snopes.com has lots of wierd stuff like that all over it.

Hee. I love how Pyroduck's just barely amused in the last frame. He's like, "Huh. Cabbages are flammable. Okay, better make a note of that in case I get caught up in a battle in the middle of a garden anytime soon..." And that's pretty much it for him.

Naldru

How about the Great Vegetable Rebellion and Attack of the Monster Plants from Lost in Space.

Quote from: Brunhidden da Muse on August 17, 2007, 08:55:11 PM
i am surprised nobody said "CARROTDOKEN!" yet.

food fights can be so much more fun when the participants are a pair of tentacle monsters with magic powers. side effects are a ten foot spray of three bean salad and fruit-pure.

QuoteI want to live my life so that my nights are full of regrets

Er, I can't find a reference to this game.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Brunhidden

Er, I can't find a reference to this game.
[/quote]

try reading 8-bit theatre, the word 'doken' should come up several times and often involves flames.

QuoteI was never here
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Angel

:giggle I was beginning to miss Dan and Abel. Good stuff.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

superluser

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on August 17, 2007, 07:42:09 PM"Everyone does it" doesn't make it right. 2 billion lemmings commit suicide, 60 trillion flies eat shit. Were you planning on taking either of those up in the near future?

No, but at least we don't have to hear about it every time a fly lands somewhere.

Also, can I say that I was surprised to see that it took 46 replies for a Gallagher reference?  Pleasantly surprised.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: Black_angel on August 17, 2007, 10:27:53 PM
:giggle I was beginning to miss Dan and Abel. Good stuff.
In my opinion, no Dan/Abel slapstick, no matter how good (and this was good) will alleviate my annoyance at leaving the situation with Jyrras high and dry, even though i know that Amber will go back to it. He is my favorite character, after all.

Naldru

Quote from: superluser on August 17, 2007, 10:42:25 PM
Also, can I say that I was surprised to see that it took 46 replies for a Gallagher reference?  Pleasantly surprised.
It just goes to show that the people on this forum have some standards.  I also noticed that the name was mis-spelled.