"Ebil" shirt image?

Started by sporkster, August 14, 2007, 10:03:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sporkster

Hey, long-time DMFA reader here; first time forum-goer.

A while ago (before the last DMFA redesign, I believe), I remember seeing an image about the "Ebil (so evil it's misspelled!)" phrase/slogan/whatever. I think it was a shirt idea, or something? I also think I remember it focusing on Wildy (and that would make sense...), but I could be mis-remembering.

Anyway, by searching the web, I believe that it used to be at http://www.missmab.com/graphics/Shirt_Ebil.jpg , but it no longer exists there. I've been looking around on the DMFA and Mabsland sites, I can't seem to find it anymore. Anyone know where it is, or have a copy of it?

GabrielsThoughts

I don't recall this evil shirt of Kwaii evilness, but I could design an ebil shirt of cuteness, then the Amber/Darkmoon/whoever trifecta would have to give me a cut of the profits...
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Aleolus

I vote for a pic of Wildy on the shirt!  It's fitting, considering she is ebil incarnate, no?

Madmann135

This is the only Ebil shirt I know of. 

It's 100% Ebil.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

MT Hazard

Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Indilee

I would so buy that shirt if it were real. ^^!

GabrielsThoughts

clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

llearch n'n'daCorna

I believe, if I remember correctly, the number of colours would make the cost of the shirt prohibitive.

Since Amber has to plonk the cash down to start things rolling, that -is- a cause for concern...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Netrogo

Once upon a time I actually posted here.

DarkAudit

The power and the glory is over, so I'll take it.
The power and the glory is over, so I'll make it.
The power and the glory is over, and I'll break it.
The power and the glory is over....

Catffeinated

Kenji

If I recall correctly, the reason Amber never made the shirt is because it contains so many colors, which costs a pretty penny to print.

Darkmoon

That was the exact reason.

In the long term, I think she's looking at doing t-shirts, but last I had heard, the ebil shirt was not on the docket.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

GabrielsThoughts

You could order the shirts...say you don't like them...and two days later they will show up at a thrift store in Las Vegas,  where I can buy them for a dollar a pop...Then I will sell them on Furbid at 5000% interest... Amber wouldn't have to see a dime, and all the DMFA fans can get their swag.

It's a brilliant plan! I am a genius! and even better I have all the money!

Darkmoon

Or, you could just run off a low rent version of them, say they were the official ones, and make all the money.

Then, Amber can sue you for copyright infringement and take all your money. Excellent!

GabrielsThoughts

Yes, but I like to  conduct evil legitimately.

Darkmoon

Then you're not evil. You're Republican.

Naldru

Quote from: Darkmoon on August 16, 2007, 03:45:02 PM
Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on August 16, 2007, 12:18:00 AM
Perhaps he simply works for Evil, Inc..
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Naldru

The building may have been vaportized, but that doesn't mean that the organization is finished.  I also wonder if the reason the building was destroyed was that it appeared to be identical to the offices of the Philadelphia Inquirer.  They might have objected to being the apparent home of evil incarnate, especially since they also carry the comic strip  Anyway, we'll know more about the fate of Evil, Inc. in the next few weeks.  He said that this was the end of an arc, not the end of the comic strip, so I presume that it will continue in some form.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

DarkAudit

Quote from: Naldru on August 16, 2007, 04:45:46 PM
Quote from: Darkmoon on August 16, 2007, 03:45:02 PM
Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on August 16, 2007, 12:18:00 AM
Perhaps he simply works for Evil, Inc..

Why am I only now finding out about this?  :erk

(Much thanks for the link, though.)
The power and the glory is over, so I'll take it.
The power and the glory is over, so I'll make it.
The power and the glory is over, and I'll break it.
The power and the glory is over....

Sklarvv

I would buy that shirt  :)
I remember that, too... Wasn't it from that plot thing... The one with the list of how to get more readers?
Definatly about Wildy, though