The Fortunately/Unfortunately Game: The Adventures Continue!

Started by techmaster-glitch, July 16, 2007, 02:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GabrielsThoughts

unfortunately Amber decided that that was as good a reason as any to start Publishing/writing/Illustrating short stories for all of her mabsland characters.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

techmaster-glitch

Fotunately, Mabsland turns out to be just as good as DMFA

Angel

The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Zedd

LionHeart

"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

GabrielsThoughts

fortunately Halo made millions of dollars in the deal even if  the movie is to be  directed by Uwe Bole (?) oh god, did I let out the secret?
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

namelessblade

unfortunatly yes you did and the name uwe bole made us all slightly depressed

gh0st

fortunatly the movie isn't named bioshock (shiver that game freaks me out)

namelessblade

lucas marcone

fortunately for the gamers the integrity of the game makers would let them whore their games out for the movie industry to butcher and both movies were never made.

Ryudo Lee

Unfortunately, they've decided to make a sequel to the Doom movie instead.

Thanks to Taski & Silverfoxr for the artwork!

gh0st

fortunately (or wait is it) jack thompson (sp) gets on the directors case and the director has to give it a harsher rating (like mature)

Ryudo Lee

lucas marcone

Ryudo Lee

lucas marcone

Ryudo Lee

Unfortunately, he doesn't let that stop him, and he keeps trying.

DarkAudit

Fortunately, he is found to be certifiably and irredeemably insane, and is locked up in a padded cell in the deepest part of Lower Slobbovia and left to rot forgotten and alone.
The power and the glory is over, so I'll take it.
The power and the glory is over, so I'll make it.
The power and the glory is over, and I'll break it.
The power and the glory is over....

Ryudo Lee

Unfortunately, he had himself cloned just in case something like this were to happen.  So now the world is being invaded by the Jack Thompson clones!

techmaster-glitch

Fortunately, the make one shitty army.

GabrielsThoughts

unfortunately this didn't stop them from  taking over America, Africa, Europe, and China.

techmaster-glitch

Fortunately, they had no way to hold on to whatever they overran, and were quickly overthrown.

namelessblade

Unfortunately their army was never defeated, by sheer lack of effort and continued to retake said places.

DarkAudit

Fortunatately the insanity increased exponentially with each clone, and they soon tore themselves to pieces with their bare hands.
The power and the glory is over, so I'll take it.
The power and the glory is over, so I'll make it.
The power and the glory is over, and I'll break it.
The power and the glory is over....

GabrielsThoughts

unfortunately that didn't stop them from becoming zombies, and the American government had to clone Mila whatevrhernameis, star of the Resident Evil trilogy, and Run Lola Run to combat them.

namelessblade

Fortunately, they tore each other apart and the world was saved as the greatest war ever was held

Ryudo Lee

Unfortunately, this was all the plot of an extremely budgeted zombie flick... the unfortunate part is that they got the go-ahead to start distributing it to theaters.

gh0st

fortunately all the theaters are out of business because the jack thompson clones sued the living daylights out of every theater in the united nations

Ryudo Lee

Unfortunately, that doesn't do anything for theaters not in the united nations, and anyone in those theaters who watched the horrible zombie flick has turned into a zombie.

GabrielsThoughts

fortunately the definition of zombie has been extended to include sleep deprived human beings...with the desire to eat  the flesh of dead mammals (Cooked, raw, or fried) while sitting in front of a television screen... this is fortunate only for the vegans of PETA, as they have started a militia to rid the world zombies and the homeless once and for all.