Kaskar! I'ma callin you out!

Started by Netrogo, July 10, 2007, 07:28:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Netrogo

First off, I appologize for this. Two reasons I put this in this section of the forums and public instead of IMs. Public makes it clear to Kas and others, hopefully getting others to join me and possibly fix this problem. Secondly Kas doesn't post in any other forums but DMFA, I'd rather not draw his attention to another forum. However once he's read this it'd be appreciated if the thread could be moved to the mine or something. Anyways...

*Ahem*

This little dealie takes place in Pegasus' oldbie visiting lost lake thread. Since it's right up here at the top of the forum I won't link cuz it's not exactly hard to find.

Quote from: kaskar on July 10, 2007, 04:43:12 AM
I also assume that the Pegasus mentioned is the same one as the one when Abel had morphed himself into Merlitz's form in the " Get me to the Church on Time " chapter, and maybe shows some of the same attributes ...   

Oiii. Kas, remember a few days ago when I got mad at you for not reading the other posts in the topic and saying what someone else had already said? Honestly back then the post you missed was one line, and it was easily missed. But THIS takes the freaking cake. You've clearly read the post Pegasus made with his pictures in it (Which btw look completely freaking awesome Peg!) yet SOMEHOW you, who goes on and on about pics ensuring people read posts, failed to see PEGASUS HIS FREAKING SELF SAID WHAT YOU JUST SAID IN HIS POST WITH THE GODDAM PICTURES!!! ARE YOU F#$%ING BLIND?!?!? LOOK THIS IS WHAT HE SAID IN THAT FREAKING POST!!!

Quote from: PegasusJF on July 09, 2007, 04:35:40 AM
ps...some random bio factoids.
My character is the Pegasus was and is (in Mabs continuity) in Merlitz's adventure party.

Hell scroll up and he says it there too. God, you go on and on about how the only reason you add pics to your freaking posts is so people won't just skim over them, but then you go and skim over OTHER PEOPLE'S FREAKING POSTS!! GOD, TO HELL WITH EVER TRYING TO GIVE YOU ADVICE AND HELP YOU GET BETTER ON THIS BOARD. I've tried being nice, but honestly I've seen some idiots and hipocrits in my day, but you take the cake. I'm done, as far as I'm concerned after this post you don't exist on this forum, forget skimming your posts I'm joining the ranks of people who completely ignore you and don't read or respond to anything you say.

To the admins. This will be the last time I harass Kaskar in any way.
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

Damaris

I'm going to go ahead and leave this here.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Netrogo

Why thank you o' ruler of the forums :bow

Damaris

I'm not promising that everyone else will, but your reasoning is sound in this case.  I personally am going to let it slide this *one* time.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Netrogo

RJ

At least you tried to self-censor yourself... :.

Netrogo

Well I figured Amber might be a wee bit mad if she came back and found I'd dropped the entire contents of the ghetto dictionary on her forum :<

Zedd

Well I can imagine the suffering fest all from this thred

superluser

OK.  I plan to say this only once.  I do believe that some of us are trying to ignore kaskar.  Getting into flamewars with kaskar (and thus causing him to respond) does not help us to ignore him.  When you do this, we have to ignore more of his messages, and then read we read your messages, and partway through decide that we have to ignore your messages, too.

So for me (and any others doing the same), it winds up being more of a waste of time.  I don't mind the occasional comment, but when you feel compelled to make belligerent comments about every thing that kaskar posts, and when you're starting whole threads about this, it gets really annoying.

Almost as annoying as kaskar himself.

I know that others may not have the same opinion as I, but I'd like you to know that there's at least one person out here who's not happy with the way you're handling this, Netrogo.  I'll shut up now.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: superluser on July 10, 2007, 06:40:25 PM
I know that others may not have the same opinion as I, but I'd like you to know that there's at least one person out here who's not happy with the way you're handling this, Netrogo.
Signed.

Naldru

I would like to repeat my approach to dealing with people who I find annoying and abusive.

Try to be nice to them

1.  You may have misunderstood their position.  In that case, they don't deserve your animosity.

2.  Your being nice may bring them over to the side of good and niceness.  (It may take a long while.)

3.  There are people who are truly trying to be offensive and will not change their ways no matter how nice you are.  In my experience, being nasty to them only provides them with encouragement while being nice drives them completely up the wall.  And if it drives them up the wall, they deserve it.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Feroluce

Wow Net. You are being... restrained. are you feeling okay?

I know little about the topic in question, unfortunately. I suspect I will soon enough, however.

-gets popcorn-

Netrogo

Quote from: superluser on July 10, 2007, 06:40:25 PM
I know that others may not have the same opinion as I, but I'd like you to know that there's at least one person out here who's not happy with the way you're handling this, Netrogo.  I'll shut up now.

Everyone's entitled to their opinion. I didn't expect people to love me eternally for making a whole thread just to bash an idiot. I was originally just gonna post my response to Kaskars latest act of stupidity in the thread it happend in, but didn't want to taint Peg's thread more then it already was. Anyways if anyone is bothered by this, other then Kaskar, I appologize. If Kaskar is bothered by this F$%# him.

kaskar

I hope that I will not have to get into an arguement about this. So I do not hang around in many rooms that I have not
read a few times in full? Did that with DMFA. Kept on rereading the strip ... ( p.s. This post may be different to the origional post ...
8) Just Hanging Around ...

Gornemant

Netrogo

Quote from: kaskar on July 11, 2007, 08:13:18 AM

8) (*Ahem*)  I may make a reply now. This may be a bit paraphrased and incomplete, but if I tried to use quotes, my reply would soon look unreadable. However, let's give it a shot ...

1: Kaskar does not post in any other forums. Prime example, Furfire. If a few more people used the forum, maybe the Yappitys would find more space, and the forum would not be as slow. Also, I use ms Comic Chat at times. ( check mermeliz.com ) . XP seems to have torpedoed it, but with a few patches, it remains ...

2:  You seem to have clipped my Pegasus quote. I said his sketches looked good. After that, I was idly remarking on the evolvement of the character in the comic. Time does not stand still for a good comic character ... I was just trying to link them all together.

*twitch*

1. I meant any other forums on the clockwork mansion you putz! Furfire is another website. Why on earth would I go to another website entirely in order to tear a strip out of you for something that you did on THIS one. Think with your freaking head not with your ass for five seconds.

2. I clipped Pegs post because you skimmed it. You commented on the pictures then completely overlooked what he'd said or you would have SEEN the part I quoted. He said IN THAT POST, below the pictures, that his character was the one in Merlitz's party. You skimmed that part, you looked at the pretty f$%#ing pictures then posted, completely overlooking what Peg has said. Hence you're a goddam hypocrit because you're always going on and on about how people skim your posts and that you use pictures to draw attention to it. Yet when someone else has pictures in their post, I'll say this next part in a way you'll understand YOU JUST LOOK AT THE FREAKING PICTURES AND IGNORE WHAT THE PERSON SAID!!! AND OF ALL THINGS YOU DID IT TO ONE OF THE ORIGINAL FREAKING PEOPLE FROM THE EARLY DAYS.

Seriously do you just not fully understand english? Are you ten years old? There has to be a good explaination for why getting through to you is like trying to squeeze a bus into a mouse hole >:O

Ryudo Lee

Thanks to Taski & Silverfoxr for the artwork!

Turnsky

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

rabid_fox

This is unproductive and slightly embarrassing to watch.

Oh dear.

Zina

techmaster-glitch

llearch n'n'daCorna

Indeed. Turnsky is such a messy eater. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

xHaZxMaTx

Netrogo

Isn't most of the forum unproductive though? I mean what do we really accomplish by being here :mowdizzy

Eibborn

I like to make fun of all of you behind your backs. It makes me feel bigger as a person. How about the rest of you?
/kicks the internet over

terrycloth

I don't get it. Netrogo is horrifically angry because Kaskar might have posted something redundant, but not especially mean or long or anything, to some random thread? :mowsad

Are they married or something?

Faerie Alex

Quote from: Netrogo on July 11, 2007, 09:31:05 PM
Isn't most of the forum unproductive though? I mean what do we really accomplish by being here :mowdizzy
Why are we here? What is our purpose in life...? *gazes dreamily into space*
Jeez I need to update this thing.

Eibborn

"What is normal?"
"What is home?"

"What are cows?"
/kicks the internet over

Netrogo

Quote from: terrycloth on July 11, 2007, 09:59:52 PM
I don't get it. Netrogo is horrifically angry because Kaskar might have posted something redundant, but not especially mean or long or anything, to some random thread? :mowsad

Are they married or something?

Actually it's a snowball effect, just go into his profile and start reading his posts. I'm one of several people fed up with him basically spamming considering he never actually contributes anything and usually makes no sense, or turns around and starts posting pictures and junk in every thread he goes to. I'm fully aware that this topic is pretty much bordering along those lines but *shrugs* Last ditch effort I suppose, fight fire with fire.

techmaster-glitch

But you're not fighting fire with fire. You're fighting a rash with a nuke. :)