The Urban Dead

Started by Darkmoon, March 02, 2006, 09:40:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkmoon

www.urbandead.com

I dunno if anyone's gotten into this here besides me... For those that aren't, it's like a MMORPG humans vs zombies. It's mostly text based, though, so it's easy to run and be a part of.

If anyone's on, let me know. We can try and group up. I've been looking for something to do on there besides just randomly emerging from the PD I'm at and killing zeds. Wandering the city could be cool.

Quientin

i got 5 characters, look for Mike Baxter, Cloud Stryfe, and John Baxter.
you don't wanna find the other two characters

chip

SO that's where you got a page of your DSWC comic from. Sure I'll join I guess. DO you play runescape? This is a page of it, from wiki http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/Category:Items.

Darkmoon

I am, of course, Darkmoon Firelyte. Makes it easy to find me.

We should form a CMF group eventually.

ilpalazzo

I'll be the guy that dies alot. woot.

Edit: I'm CMFIlpalazzo

Darkmoon

I'll check my account later and let people know where I'm holed up at.

Damaris

and all the zombies will go to find and eat you. >)

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Darkmoon

Well, the fact that I'm holed up with 62 other people might make that a tad more difficult.

Damaris

well, maybe there are zombie ninjas.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Darkmoon

We have zombie pirates. It'll be a fair fight.

Damaris

well, either way, they'll still eat your brains. :p

Darkmoon

The porates are good zombies. They only gnaw, not munch.

chip

Quote from: Darkmoon on March 20, 2006, 08:32:41 AM
I'll check my account later and let people know where I'm holed up at.
Ok, I'll catch up to you then. Anyway, I am called Lonefire there. Hiding in Gatcombeton.

Darkmoon

I'm near the mall in Edgecomb.

chip

Quote from: Darkmoon on March 21, 2006, 09:28:12 PM
I'm near the mall in Edgecomb.
Ok, so what now should you come to me or me to you? Also are you a zombie or a human? I'm a scientist.

Damaris

You'll probably want to go to him.  I think he might be with a group.

chip

Quote from: Damaris on March 21, 2006, 09:31:51 PM
You'll probably want to go to him.  I think he might be with a group.
It'll be a while. I will probably be ready by friday or saturday I think.

Darkmoon

I'm a soldier, but I've really brached out in my sklills beyond combat. I'm workin the scientist skills currently.

chip

Quote from: Darkmoon on March 21, 2006, 09:38:52 PM
I'm a soldier, but I've really brached out in my sklills beyond combat. I'm workin the scientist skills currently.
k. I'm a scientist. I need to find zomibes to get skills up.

Xuzaf D

You don't have to qoute every post you reply to man. This isn't Myspace or Gamefaqs.

Darkmoon

haha, myspace...

Yeah, I've ben having good hunting lately. Up to level 11 now.

ilpalazzo

I lost my password and they wont send it to me

Darkmoon

This is why I use similar passwords.

ilpalazzo

they changed it on me.

Darkmoon

And you didn't change it back?

ilpalazzo

it wouldn't let me so I'm guessing I'm dead and standing still...... ever so still...... just staring at a wall.... it's so beautiful. *kills self*

Darkmoon

after 5 days you cease to exist until you login again.

ilpalazzo

*revives* cool. umm I just gonna start a new guy.

Darkmoon