Greetings...

Started by mabfan55, July 02, 2007, 02:18:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mabfan55

Greetings from Ireland... Got hooked on the DMFA comic  and blundered :) my way here. 8)
One big.....massive.......Hello to you all !

techmaster-glitch

Prepare yourself for the onslaught of the ClockWorkMansion Forums Welcome Wagon...I wish you luck. Nice knowin' ya.

LionHeart

*appears in a flash of blue light*

HI! Welcome to this place of strangeness - a dimension of sight and sound, but mostly of mind.

Watch out for the muffin-bearing squirrel, beware the talking box, avoid anyone in a gas mask, and be suspicious of mows or random attacks.

Have a welcome gift. *gives the new person a souvenir coffee mug*

Enjoy your stay here, where the insanity fun never stops.

*waves, and vanishes in a shower of coloured sparkles*

"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Angel

My grandparents are Irish, and I've always wanted to go there. Hello! Welcome to the forums, and beware of anything that looks explodey.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Zedd

Welcome to the forums..Its good to see you here and have a good time now...And watch out for broken steps

Faerie Alex

Please leave your remaining sanity at the door in the marked bins and remember to retain your claim ticket. All unclaimed sanity will be disposed of.

Thank you for choosing Clockwork Mansion.
Jeez I need to update this thing.

xHaZxMaTx

bill

xHaZxMaTx

llearch n'n'daCorna

Wel... meh. I can't be bothered.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

xHaZxMaTx

I don't think anyone can be bothered with Bill.  They can, however, be bothered by him. :3

bill

Wow, how clever, that should be on bumper stickers.

TheGreyRonin

Welcome, Mabfan! Come on in, enjoy yourself, relax!

Hm. Either Bill and Haz are engaged in some friendly rivalry, or some strange form of primitive mating ritual.

...dear God, let it be rivalry...

llearch n'n'daCorna

Oh, come on. Couldn't you just hear the pitter-patter of little Billfeet?

xHaZxMaTx

Little foxes with gasmasks. :D

D:

llearch n'n'daCorna

Better than little pitchers with wheels...

xHaZxMaTx

Darkmoon

I agree, U2 does suck.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Eowyn

What Eowyn types- bbbbbbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhrrrrr                       mmmmmvvviieeeee
What Eowyn says- Heart? moviemoviemovie!
What Eowyn means- Daddy says I am confusing Ireland with Scotland, the setting for my favorite movie.

RJ

HALLO THAR. :)

Okay, now that that's out of the way, I can give you my usual welcome present of muffins and I can be on my merry running-for-my-life way.

:rj

Kryptic

Eowyn watches rated R movies? Now that's good parenting. >,<

Hello Mabfan. I like Celtic-ness. Good dogs come from Celts. Like Corgi. (And Irish Wolfhounds, Collies, Irish Setters, Welsh Spaniels, and all sorts of other canine goodness... But mostly Corgi.)

Welcome to the insanity. Hope you packed a lunch.

Darkmoon

That sounded a tad judgmental there, yo.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

bill

Krypitc has a point, I watched R-rated movies as a kid, and look how I turned out.  :<

Aridas

Yeah. Don't be like bill, or you're a lost cause.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Lost 'cause of what?

Aridas

'cause of everything.

Miaka

Quote from: BillBuckner on July 03, 2007, 07:43:08 AM
Krypitc has a point, I watched R-rated movies as a kid, and look how I turned out.  :<
not necesarily.
I watched Rocky Horror Picture Show not much older than Eowyn is, and I did fi-ohwait, nevermind.
>>

Welcome to the forums mabfan!

Kryptic

I'm just from a weird (Mormon) culture that has very little tolerance for things like that. It's what I get from growing up there. No offense to anyone - it just surprised me a little.

Personally, I watched Horse Whisperer (PG-13) when I was nine. I was scarred for a long time after. Horse flesh falling out and all infected and all.  :yuck

Kryptic is sorry if she offended anyone.  :c

xHaZxMaTx

My brother used to be Mormon... now he's agnostic. :giggle

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Kryptic on July 03, 2007, 04:42:11 PM
I'm just from a weird (Mormon) culture that has very little tolerance for things like that. It's what I get from growing up there. No offense to anyone - it just surprised me a little.

Personally, I watched Horse Whisperer (PG-13) when I was nine. I was scarred for a long time after. Horse flesh falling out and all infected and all.  :yuck

Kryptic is sorry if she offended anyone.  :c

No offense taken. Everyone is different. This is why it's up to the parents to clarify what they allow the child to watch - some children will watch things like, say, Lethal Weapon 4, and get the giggles. Some will watch it and get nightmares. *shrug* If Eowyn likes a particular R rated movie, then that's ok - as long as she's watching it with parental approval, and isn't upset by the troubles in it.

Besides, viewed from a particular perspective, Braveheart is a historically accurate movie, for which it should get brownie points. It wasn't very pleasant times, and we can be grateful that we live in better times. At least theoretically.