0 (0%)
Rushfox
0 (0%)
Tezkat
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: July 08, 2007, 08:02:56 PM

Kamunt

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on June 26, 2007, 09:08:30 PMWha-wha-what the....... OMG OMFG  :noobrape :youfail
Everybody, rape this noob!!!!Lololololol!

EDIT:(and because I feel I must say this, lest there be misunderstandings and flaming of the percieved 'jackass' abound, I am joking...mostly.... :shifty.... because if I was serious, I know this would be very unfair. No, the character has never actually been referred to by name in the comic, partly because he is a cameo....of a forumite that belongs to these very forums, Ink.)

Mmm, yummy. :3

Eowyn

What Eowyn types sssssssstrrrrgtttttttttttt                    sssrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr  tttttyyyyyyyy   
What Eowyn says- *whine* sowwrry guy *kiss noise* icecream?
(as cleche as a 'sowwy' was, she still insists on using the W's instead of R's. i shall hurt whoever taught her that, she is manipulative enough as it was)
What Eowyn means- I have been forced to apologize to goatmon for cringing at his voice recording. I do not think you are scary and if I am not sincere my father will withhold ice cream. Oh poop, I think he's on to me.

Kamunt

:erk ...That was funny. Are you really Brunhidden's daughter, Eowyn? :o

Eowyn

Quote from: Kamunt on June 30, 2007, 03:07:31 AM
:erk ...That was funny. Are you really Brunhidden's daughter, Eowyn? :o

What Eowyn types- yyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeee
What Eowyn says- yeah, no no *shove*
What Eowyn means- Yes, can I trade him in for a better one?

Kamunt

Quote from: Eowyn on June 30, 2007, 04:25:37 PMWhat Eowyn types- yyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeee
What Eowyn says- yeah, no no *shove*
What Eowyn means- Yes, can I trade him in for a better one?

Gladly. Here, take mine. :rolleyes You even type adorably...a formidable feat... :mowdizzy

Rammenstein

Hmm...that's tough. My favorites were Netrogo and Rabid. Personally, I'm surprised Rabid doesn't have any votes. He fit Abel well. But, I'm gonna have to give Netrogo my vote. Good luck!

rabid_fox

Oh dear.

Kamunt

:O Aw man, 1st by a vote... Come on, we can do better than this!! Get voting, people, I wanna make sure whoever gets the most votes really deserves it, and only You, the loyal readers of DMFA (and then some?), can decide this! Unless we have a tie....then we resort to Operation: Tapewolf ¡Panics! as originally stated. Xo I really hope it doesn't come to that, 'cause then it won't seem like the winner really won...

EDIT: Obviously, it has to balance out. XD W00t, let's get more votes in, y'all!! Make this a fight for the ages!! EDIT 2: Aaaand we go full-circle.

Netrogo

Whoo I'm still relatively in the running :boogie

Thanks for the votes people!
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

rabid_fox

I've put my vote in now and I've gone for Goatmon. I think that out of all of us, he's the one that brings Abel to the fore, rather than going "Wooheydoodle, look, it's Abel in MY VOICE!"

This may have a lot to do with him recording an Abel monologue before the auditions started up, mind you.

Oh dear.

Brunhidden

well Kamunt breaking the tie didn't last very long.....who the heck keeps voting for me?

QuoteEveryone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.

Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Kamunt

Quote from: rabid_fox on July 06, 2007, 12:29:56 PMI've put my vote in now and I've gone for Goatmon. I think that out of all of us, he's the one that brings Abel to the fore, rather than going "Wooheydoodle, look, it's Abel in MY VOICE!"

This may have a lot to do with him recording an Abel monologue before the auditions started up, mind you.

.....Za?

Fuyudenki

(as cleche as a 'sowwy' was, she still insists on using the W's instead of R's. i shall hurt whoever taught her that, she is manipulative enough as it was)

That's OK, I happen to know a girl who's either 20 or 21, but she still talks with a toddler's speech impediment.

It's about as cute as Freddy Kruger.

Tapewolf

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Brunhidden

Quote from: Tapewolf on July 15, 2007, 07:52:41 PM
Looks like Brunhidden got it :P

I am completely shocked. So far everyone on this thread has said how much they like goatmon or Kamunt, i haven't a clue who kept voting for me.

one thing is for sure, i will probably need a better way of getting the files to tapewolf, my first few attempts have been problematic.

QuoteThe gods do not protect fools, fools are protected by more competent fools.

llearch n'n'daCorna

I may be able to assist with that, Brun.

If not, then Tapewolf certainly will.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Kamunt

Quote from: Tapewolf on July 15, 2007, 07:52:41 PMLooks like Brunhidden got it :P

Aww. Damn it. :< I was really hoping for it, Abel's such a fun character to voice. Ah well~ to another character I go, I suppose! Of course, I don't even know what char.s are still available, but this isn't the topic for that...

Quote from: Brunhidden da Muse on July 16, 2007, 01:17:18 AMI am completely shocked. So far everyone on this thread has said how much they like goatmon or Kamunt, i haven't a clue who kept voting for me.

You know, I kept wanting and wanting to write a blog post and/or make a lil' post on FA about the auditions, just for the moral support, etc., but for some reason I kept on putting off and putting off doing so. I think I was subconsciously afraid that just because I told my netfriends I'd be doing this, they'd go and register here just to vote for me. :( Even though I knew I'd tell them not to, I just know it would've happened, huh lol? Even though I knew if it did happen, no one'd ever know, but it just wouldn't feel right if I'd won that way, you know?
I only bring this up because there would've likely been a bunch of unaccounted mystery votes for me, as well as you, Brun. :rolleyes Not that I'm implying anything, obviously, but just something that sparked a connection in my weird mind... Anyways, congrats on the win, Brun, I could've predicted you would. Was just too busy trying to predict my own win, LOL. :B Baka out.

Brunhidden

Dont worry, if it makes you feel any better you can be the second string abel- if for any reason i cannot do whatever needs to be done you become the new abel.

The box and i need to talk, about this and other things as well.

QuoteAnd now for something completely diffrent

insanekaosx

Congratulations, Brun. I can't wait to hear your renditions of some of Abel's more amusing lines.

Zedd

I wonder he can pull off the assholeness too X3

Brunhidden

I am more worried about being able to sound promiscuous enough.

and i am supprised nobody made a crack about me being an ass or my asscrack.

QuoteIn the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it.