Interesting videos: revisited

Started by superluser, June 23, 2007, 12:49:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

superluser

The old interesting videos thread is old, so I'm starting a new thread rather than partaking in necromancy.

Your next computer...will be a bigass table.  (Is that really all Surface is?)

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Zedd

Well I loved that table so cause I can scar the minds of people with my collection of fur arts!! Muwhahahaha!! Anyhow I have videos to share as well..Everyone who dont know him well enough...His name is Eric or better know as..Slientwulf...And watch one his best clips Insanity 3 Its a good sort of clips...All so random and funny like him

Shadrok

techmaster-glitch

This video wasn't the right type to warrant a post in the now-deceaced 'awsomeness of the internets' threa, but it definately makes 'interesting'. So here it is;
A classic song with a brutal twist...

superluser

How to make it appear that there aren't any qualified Americans for a job, so that you can import immigrants on an H-1b visa and pay them less.

I'm really pro-immigration, and pro-amnesty.  But fiercely against exploitation of workers.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Kitsune Ascendant

I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

xHaZxMaTx

techmaster-glitch

ROBOTS! I love robots, and followed several of the related video links from the BigDog bot. As for the BigDog itslef, all they need is to be able to make it go faster, make sure it can stay upright from nearby explosions (as opposed to simply being kicked), and a muffler, and that thing could be in business!

Ryudo Lee

Thanks to Taski & Silverfoxr for the artwork!

xHaZxMaTx

Master Chief Sucks at Halo - Starring Microsoft Sam

Strong Language

King Of Hearts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVr9wlsHrXM

just a little nostalgic GI JOE clip.

"MORONS! I have MORONS on the payroll!"

LionHeart

...Is it just me, or does the Cobra Commander sound a lot like Starscream?
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Zedd

Quote from: LionHeart on June 26, 2007, 01:46:04 PM
...Is it just me, or does the Cobra Commander sound a lot like Starscream?
God bless Christopher Collins 1949-1994 :<

techmaster-glitch

WHAT the---- Were they playing Rock Paper Scissors? :erk :erk :erk :erk :erk :erk :erk

Zedd

techmaster-glitch

Real Life Brood War
WARNING: Do not watch this movie if you have never played StarCraft! It will make no sense what-so-f***ing-ever! You have been warned!!!