Catch The avatar!!! (you know ya wanna =3)

Started by Nikki, June 17, 2007, 02:23:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nikki

ok, this is a game that was played a while back when i first had the rotating Avatar of DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM the first time.

It's quite simple, really. Look at my current Avatar before you post. then, post a small description of the avatar you saw.

New: Go ahead and give it a rating. just nothing that hurts anybody's feelings XD

if one of the Avatars/Signatures i have offends you in any ways (Language, excessive gore, content) please feel free to ask me to take it off ^^

Current # of images= 104 @~@

Edit: Oh noes! now my siggnature is a random rotating signature of Doom! :mwaha

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

llearch n'n'daCorna

At least two of those are really far too large to be sig pics, Xze.

I've edited your sig so it's a bit less huge, but still... unless your posts are often twice the size of your sig, your sig is too big.

That's a general suggestion, there. Take it as you will...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Nikki

i think maybe my thing didn't update quite yet....*pokes it* go to the small stuff!

....i'll go nuke that one since it seems to be stuck...

that should do it ^_^;

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Castle Pokemetroid

The one I saw is the one were ash uses abel as a pokemon in pokemon yellow or somethin'. But anyways, abel used sucker punch. Interesting as a 80 power dark attack fainted a garados more than double it's level. (Abel=lvl 20, gar=lvl 42)

It's also interesting that a 4th gen move in in a game that looks like it's 1st gen.

I wonder what "watch grass" would do.

Castle Pokemetroid

Sorry, I didn't mean a double post. I accadently pressed quote instead of modify and never noticed it until after I posted it.

xHaZxMaTx

Orlando Bloom is being repeatedly shot in the face by what I'm assuming to be a cannon. :/

Unreliabel Dragon

I see someone going crazy. I think thats Ichigo

techmaster-glitch

I see a grumpy cat for avvy, and the siggy is abunch of....
Naruto yappities?  :erk

Nikki

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on June 18, 2007, 09:38:42 PM
I see a grumpy cat for avvy, and the siggy is abunch of....
Naruto yappities?  :erk
hecks yes! >:3

Ryudo Lee

I'm seeing "Me and the gummi bears have a plot to take over the world but shh it's a secret", which is awesome btw.  And the sig is something along the lines of "The band does not play on the football field, the band graciously allows the football players to play at their outdoor concert".  I've known people like that.

Thanks to Taski & Silverfoxr for the artwork!

e_voyager

if only you knew?  i see the heart and the hand but i can't figure out what the pic is doing...
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Castle Pokemetroid

The sig is say'n "If all our troubles could be solved with decoys, and the av says "every night we do the same thing, WE TRY TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD, PINKY!" or somethin' like it.

RushFox

I could see this scene occurring on a bad Naruto fan-fic. It would be titled, quite literally, "Everybody Loves Kakashi".  >:3

Fuyudenki

As of hitting the "quote" button, the avatar was Ed saying "For the last time, I am not a ******* HOBBIT!" and the sig is some emo picture of Naruto in the rain.

out of 5 stars, Ed gets 5, Naruto gets -3.(for emo.)

Quote from: Xze-Xze on June 17, 2007, 02:23:15 PM
if one of the Avatars/Signatures i have offends you in any ways (Language, excessive gore, content) please feel free to ask me to take it off ^^

...There are way too many obvious replies to that.

Nikki

e_voyager

naughty Xze-Xze no thinking those thoughts until you're thirty
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Fuyudenki

Inuyasha avvie and Xze's personal sig image.

Quote from: e_voyager on June 23, 2007, 02:05:27 AM
naughty Xze-Xze no thinking those thoughts until you're thirty

Hey, what!?  What are you blaming her for?  I get called a perv enough when I'm thinking totally mundane stuff and someone else points out that I just said something that sounds dirty, I'm not letting someone else take the credit when my mind is outputting legitimately dirty content for a change! :B

Gabi

An avatar with a spelling mistake "I hurt deeper then you'll ever know" (the e should be an a). And a sig with Naruto under the rain. Both very depressive.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Kryptic

Right now it's a plain Itachi image as Avy, and the sig is "Fear the Cute".

The Avy's a little plain, IMO - but I like teh cute sig with Abel

Arcalane

GIANT screaming rainbows.

And evil cuteness. Or cute evilness.

Gabi

~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

e_voyager

I swear to drunk i'm not god. & go ninja a clan of one.

also at this point Raisnt i'm not sure your wrong as i have no memory as to why i posted that.  but i can only guess it hast something to do with the quote about Xze' saying true.

Nikki

i caught my own avvie!!

Hiei- If you don't get caught everything is legal
and Anime freak- Stay out of my way and no one gets hurt

xHaZxMaTx

The band does not play at football games, the band graciously allows football to be played at their outdoor concerts.

My brother and sister would like that. :lol

Fuyudenki

vomit-green flashing seizure heart-skull of doom, and "Go Ninja!  A clan of one!"

Which threw Vanilla Ice's "Go Ninja Go" rap from the 2nd Turtles movie into my mental playlist and hit "Play," thank-you eversomuch.*sarcasm*

Castle Pokemetroid

The poke one again. (The first one I saw)

And go ninja, a clan of one.

techmaster-glitch

Avvie=Shug no Jutsu
Siggy=Fear that Cute!!

techmaster-glitch

Avvie:
My Pokemon brings all the boys to the yard,
They're like,
Wanna trade cards?
Damn right,
I wanna trade cards
I can beat you,
I've got Charizard!

:lol

Ryudo Lee

Avatar - A hand drawing a heart in the dirt and the words "If only you knew"

Sig - A closeup of baby Abel's eyes and the words "Cute has never been so Evil!"

...which is an awesome sig btw.

Thanks to Taski & Silverfoxr for the artwork!

lucas marcone