CVRPG and DSWC

Started by Destina Faroda, June 15, 2007, 02:56:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Destina Faroda

All right, I have a couple of questions, so I'm going to ask them here before you ban me,

1.  Is the "evil" king in this comic the same king as Princess' fake father (the "good" king), but with an alternate personality?    They don't seem to be the same king (different throne rooms, one has perma-shut eyes, the other one open).  Does this instead mean that the "evil" king is the brother of the the "good" king, or was this the opponent "good" king's brother was waging war against?  Or are the two kings unconnected whatsoever?

2.  In today's comic, is Princess planning on going with the guards to the strip club or does she mean that she's sending them to the club while she does her own thing?  This comic wasn't very clear to me in this regrard.

I also have a question about DSWC.  Did someone really ask you that question, or did you throw out the comic because you had to stall for time.  Either way, it's pretty funny.
Sig coming...whenever...

Darkmoon

I almost never have questions for the readers, so invariably, all of those comics are fake.

The kings are unrelated... currently. But, now that you mention it, it's not a half-bad idea.

Princess is going with. Why would she go to a all-male strip club and not go it? ;)
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

llearch n'n'daCorna

Why else would she have asked them for small bills, if she wasn't planning on using them? ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Darkmoon

In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Nimrods Son

Hey! One of them both kings -the evil one, of course- could be a new forum member you, D'Moon, create somwhen in the next couple of months under a totally misguiding name. He could do some serious flaming and our helpless whining about him flaming us could be used in the cmoics as peasent's mourning. It'd be interesting to see how long it's gonna take us to find out who the Evil King is.
Okay, it's late, at least here in Berlin, and I'm still halfway drunk from the Sonic Youth gig I visited two hours ago. so I'll shut up.