Doom the movie

Started by ilpalazzo, February 11, 2006, 02:46:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ilpalazzo

Bought it when it came out, Watced at least four times over, still a great movie.

Darkmoon

Doom?

As in, the movie Doom?

Doom the Movie?

You watched that four times?

And you still can function and type mesages?

Wow.

Jorge D. Fuentes

Yeah dude.
I watched the movie once and my penis wouldn't aim the right way when peeing for the next week and a half!

Darkmoon

Quote from: Jorge D. Fuentes on February 15, 2006, 12:58:23 PM
Yeah dude.
I watched the movie once and my penis wouldn't aim the right way when peeing for the next week and a half!

choking... I'm choking... grah...

Damn you, don't make me laught that hard man.

Robo-AgentKiri

lol... kinda scary. if not worse. is doom that... psychologically disruptive? i should watch it and see if my robotic means will turn back to human again.

ilpalazzo

I watched the good parts, as in the aliens dying people dying then made a sandwich at the other parts.... that was alot of sandwiches...... anywho I like doom and I'm glad the rock died HAHAHAHAHA.. ahem Yes It could have been better and not strayed of into a different type of story line (half-life)

Destina Faroda

I just saw it.  It wasn't really that bad, and I think it was paced and directed well -- certainly better than the those two Resident Evil movies -- but it got very stupid toward the end when the film does a 180 and tries to paint the practical and necessary survival techniques as somehow "evil."
Sig coming...whenever...

ilpalazzo

I wish the first person mode was Like doom 2

health bar, keys, guns, ammo.......
damn you doom 3 and your crappy HUD.

Esnel Pla

We can't keep in stock at Blockbuster... WTF? :(

Darkmoon

People have no taste. Simple.

Helena

Doom? bah, I fell asleep on that movie, but I rarely have time to watch movies anymore
Mirror, mirror, on the wall, whose to say who I really am at all?