Villain's League (OOC) - Open

Started by Miaka, June 10, 2007, 09:23:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nikename2

Go go underground rebellion ambush at the dealership!!  :eager

Climatic showdown? Duel to the death? Insurance fraud?  :erk

e_voyager

Quote from: Miaka on September 04, 2007, 09:41:39 PM
And Roulette and DL need something more interesting to do than just go shopping. ><

I see it getting boring fast.

if you think that's boring try infiltrating and take over or destroying most of the major business in a country while waiting on a sight to cause some havoc. everything is in place form sabotosh security to micro bombs in police stations and military Post with infiltrators ready to go into action the moment they are signaled.  all of these plans are both interconnected and indepent and the net result will but to turn this county on it's ear the moment the main offense is ready.  you may ask why tear down the county? so that they can pay me to rebuild it but mostly so that when the signal is give when can go into action send city after city into chaos. i'm a few days behind but Miaka it would be nice if you could send me a representative of any name or status so that Rue can catch on when the major offense is going to play or that we can help out in some other fashion.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Miaka

Well, we don't know when we're doing anything else, so.... When we've got a better idea, I'll have the boss send someone to give you a heads up.

nikename2

Boog

Not zombies, but not bad. Rather proud of it meself. Hope you don't mind the inconvenience.

techmaster-glitch

Quaddle will. He can't be everywhere at once, dammit! Now he's gotta gauge Daemon&Liz's power, see if he can convert Croc and Dile Lass, and now he's gotta try to reverse a mutant outbreak! He may be the Planet-Guardian, but he doesn't have any allies yet (No one's signing up for the Hero's League!)

Boog

Actually, I meant the inconvenience Liz and Daemon would be met with when they went to trash a city and found it swarming with deadly mutants. As for Quaddle... *shrugs* with a name like that he deserves it. Suffering builds character.

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: Boogeyman on September 07, 2007, 10:06:49 PM
Actually, I meant the inconvenience Liz and Daemon would be met with when they went to trash a city and found it swarming with deadly mutants.
If Quaddle does things right, they will be too pissed off at him to remember what they were going to do.

As for Quaddle... *shrugs* with a name like that he deserves it.
What the hell is wrong with Quaddle?!? >:O

Suffering builds character.
If that's true, the Quaddle will be building a tower of character if he fails...

nikename2

Well my character probably wouldn't care that much about swarms of mutants breaking stuff. Black_angel's though might flip out though because his girlfriend lives relatively close to the area in the suburbs.

e_voyager

Quote from: Miaka on September 05, 2007, 08:23:42 AM
Well, we don't know when we're doing anything else, so.... When we've got a better idea, I'll have the boss send someone to give you a heads up.

thanks i'll keep an eye out. for now i just i'll try to network with some of the more visible people in the game. the ones who's locations are known in general.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Angel

Quote from: Xeksue on September 04, 2007, 11:19:32 PM
Go go underground rebellion ambush at the dealership!!  :eager

Climatic showdown? Duel to the death? Insurance fraud?  :erk

Impromptu product placement by Liz?
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Angel

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on September 07, 2007, 11:00:22 PM

The fact that a guy named Liz is snickering at it, perhaps?
BANDWAGON JUMP!

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: Black_angel on September 08, 2007, 09:42:27 AM
Quote from: techmaster-glitch on September 07, 2007, 11:00:22 PM

The fact that a guy named Liz is snickering at it, perhaps?

One, they haven't met yet. Two, when I first read the charcater profile, I though Liz was a girl, purely because of the name.

But going serious now. What is wrong with the name Quaddle?

Angel

Well, first of all, what does it mean? Liz makes sense because of his species. What exactly does Quaddle mean?
BANDWAGON JUMP!

techmaster-glitch

It doesn't mean diddly-squat. It's just a name.

I've always had a knack for just making up random names out of the blue.

Angel

...Wish I could do that. For a lot of my characters, I got their names out of a word search. Y'ever circle something that's not a word just 'cause it looks cool? Well, I do. And it works. (Their last names, I make up, Usually, they mean something.)
BANDWAGON JUMP!

techmaster-glitch

Hm. When I make up a name, it's extremely rare if it actually means something. Though when I make things up, that's not to say I don't sometimes have help.

The origin of Quaddle, for instance. Once I was watching an episode of X-Play, and they were reviewing the game Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends. They went though the three playable races: the technological Vinci, the desert-magic Allin, and the holy, god-powered... I honestly thought that Morgan Webb said "Quaddle". That's what it sounded like.
It wasn't until I saw the box that I saw the word was actually "Couatl".
When I was thinking up my charcater for the Hero's League, and I came up with the uber-archmage, I remembered that, and the name just seemed to fit in perfectly.

lucas marcone

croc and dile lass have comic book oriented names. red anvil however got her name from her powers.

Angel

Couatl. Kinda like Quetzalcoatl, then? Cool.

So maybe it's not so funny.  :3
BANDWAGON JUMP!

techmaster-glitch

But listen. The guy who wrecked Dennis knows who you are.
Who's this "Dennis"? Your car? :B

Oh, and just on a completely unrelated note, Xeksue, B-Angel, you've been doing good with your own desciptions of Quaddle's outfit. They have been entertainingly accurate :giggle But if you're interested in know what he looks like exactly, (or close to it), check this out. Unless you've already seen it.

Boog

Quote from: Black_angel on September 09, 2007, 04:11:42 PM

You kidding? It's a giant feathery snake thing, and it sounds like part of a chicken. Still funny >:3

techmaster-glitch

Oh, BTW, B-Angel, Quaddle did drop a small hint at his age:
I was not dragged out of my peaceful three centuries of hiding after my last crusade to deal with two bums of evildoers like you.
Just wondering if you noticed that ;)

Angel

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on September 09, 2007, 04:34:15 PM

To quote Liz if anyone asks:

(embarrassed and somewhat hushed) "Don't ask, it was Crystal's idea."
BANDWAGON JUMP!

nikename2

Quote from: Boogeyman on September 09, 2007, 04:39:02 PM

You kidding? It's a giant feathery snake thing, and it sounds like part of a chicken. Still funny >:3

Yeah I'm still reading it like its something out of kirby. Like Waddle Dee or something.  :U

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: Xeksue on September 09, 2007, 10:30:31 PM
Quote from: Boogeyman on September 09, 2007, 04:39:02 PM

Yeah I'm still reading it like its something out of kirby. Like Waddle Dee or something.  :U

>:O

lucas marcone

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on September 09, 2007, 04:34:15 PM

Oh, and just on a completely unrelated note, Xeksue, B-Angel, you've been doing good with your own desciptions of Quaddle's outfit. They have been entertainingly accurate :giggle But if you're interested in know what he looks like exactly, (or close to it), check this out. Unless you've already seen it.

is that crayon? honestly he looks like little red rideing hood

Boog

Tech? Methinks we may not be on the same page. Anastasia's a good distance outside the city, nowhere near the mutants. She's watching via binoculars.

techmaster-glitch

Oh...I didn't think Anastasia's in the van. You said
The rabbit lowered her binoculars with a snarl and beckoned her (thing that looked like a) van closer.
I actually figured she's been watching fro the top of an office building. I thought the van was going to be some sort of robot. :B

I'll edit.

Boog

Nah, good distance away. And for the record, the van's mostly biological  :3

techmaster-glitch

Where does this bio-monstosity think Quaddle is? Right now, he's recharging his staff on a floor close to the top of an office building. Where's the van headed?