Previous topic - Next topic

Xze or Ozzie?

XZE!!
OZZIE!
Both <333

Zedd

Dont advoid the question now darlin Xze...Dont put yourself to her level now

xHaZxMaTx

Judging by the last pic, I'd say she's engaged to Eli. ;)  But that's just a hunch.

Brunhidden

while there are plenty of couples she knows IRL to ask for advice, i think people here that are married would be easier to relate to what with similar interests and craziness levels

thus said anything we can do to make life pleasant just let us know, just as soon as were done celebrating for you
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Nikki

Yes, i am engaged to my Beloved Elies. But unfortunately he is not quite of age yet so in the eyes of the law we are just dating. -_-; who says love has an age limit? GRAWR! Anyways...

My beloved Sword <3333 those of you who watch Blood+ should know what this is XD

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Nikki

:cry look what i fouuuund...

sooo horrible...

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

techmaster-glitch

That's actually pretty good. Better than my first drawing in a looong time, I think. So much more detail than my attempt at getting back into the artistic groove.

Nikki

it's my VERY FIRST pic of Xze i ever did ^.^

techmaster-glitch

Nikki

rt

That's quite a difference your art is alot cleaner now with some good details.

And also congratulations .. I throw pre-emptive rice for you!!

Nikki

ok, since my parents are being jackbutts, i'm gonna put up some OLD art and compare it with the newer stuff.

....in the next post

Nikki

Cuuh, e femm bucd dra ynd. Bnupypmo dusunnuf pid oui hajan ghuf palyica so bynahdc yna ihbnateldypma. Muja oui kioc!

(figure that out and i will be your art slave for one month >=3)

Fuyudenki

[edit] this guess was not correct, it was my text-transformation scripts trying to screw with my head.[/edit]

Nikki

>w> definetly not it....

here's a hint: Home.

Fuyudenki

yeah... wierd, apparently that was 1337-key's embedded message.  I need to play with it more.

It's not ROT13, it's definitely not ROT26, it's not 1337

Could it be a QWERTY->Dvorak mapping?

If it's an anagram, then I'm totally screwed.  I suck at anagrams.

Letter rotation's possible.  I could look at that, though the "e" almost has to be an article "a," since you didn't capitalize it, and I'm going to assume you used as perfect grammar as you could for that.  Otherwise, it might alternately be an I.

It's not every capitalized letter, there aren't enough of those, and they're all in the usual places.  I'm fairly sure it's not the first or last letter of every word, because that's just as gibberish...

Someone else gets to try.

Nikki

*giggles* it's not gibberish, and i think only RPG gamers would get this one.

Ed'c ruhacdmo hud dryd rynt. Oui zicd ryja du ghuf frana du muug du veht y dnyhcmydun. Rufajan, e caa dryd e ys dra uhmo uha ghufmatkaypma ahuikr du hud haat y dnyhcmydun vun drec myhkiyka. Pid tuh'd funno, oui kioc yna luum yhofyoc. =3

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Nikki

Fallo

I think the first one says, "Soon I will post the art. Probably tommorow but you never know because my parents are unpredictable. Love you guys!" Did I get that right?

Nikki

0w0 woooooowwwwwww...

now tell me what language it's in!!

Fallo

Nikki

YAAAAYYYY!! someone figured it out!!!...but not the whole thing >w>

Fallo

Can I post the second one or should I let someone else try to translate it?

techmaster-glitch

Wow. The newbie comes along and translates it on the first try when no one else could...damn, you're good, Fallo. My respect for newbies has gone up :)

Nikki

E fuimt mega cusauha amca du dno cu dryd e syo pa y cmyja du 2 baubma ^.^

LionHeart

Now that I know what the code is:

QuoteIt's honestly not that hard. You just have to know where to look to find a translator. However, i see that i am the only one knowledgeable enough to not need a translator for this language. But don't worry, you guys are cool anyways.

I admit I used a translator, but there you are.

E icat du pa naymmo ehdu drec cund uv drehk yc y get, pid huf ed'c zicd aycean du ica y dnyhcmydun yht mad cusauha amca tu ymm dra fung.

Fro gaab y tuk yht pyng ouincamv? :P
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Nikki

LionHeart

Famm, oui hajan cyet yhodrehk ypuid hud icehk uha.  :P
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Nikki

Dnia, dnia. E sicd huf veht yhudran myhkiyka fedr frelr du luhvica ymm uv oui... :boogie

llearch n'n'daCorna

*cough* Some mention might be made of the rules about posting in other languages, and the comment "that's probably enough, there" ;-]

softly, softly.

FWIW, I was looking at transcoding it by hand, without knowing which code you were using - which is why I was asking if it was the same code. Sadly, all the fun has gone out of that. Oh, well... ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears