Xze's art thread #3 [NSFW] [Updated: 10/6/07]Maybe

Started by Nikki, June 05, 2007, 12:54:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xze or Ozzie?

XZE!!
OZZIE!
Both <333

e_voyager

i'm sorry you feel that way Xze. but bubbles is right we remember you. as a bot in AI once said. "I am I was" you are the here and now for us and you'll be remembered by us as well.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

xHaZxMaTx

Nikki

Driving= potential death and/or severe injuries =<

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

xHaZxMaTx

bill

e_voyager

Quote from: Xze-Xze on August 02, 2007, 03:37:18 PM
Driving= potential death and/or severe injuries =<

so does life but when you drive you have to beware of the others on the road even more then when you walk
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Nikki

maybe no art for a few days due to my acquisition of the last Harry Potter book.

Ta.

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

e_voyager

don';t like potter (never gave it a chance probably never will) myself but enjoy.

Nikki

Finished the book yesterday around 4:00mst

i don't know how many hours that was, but it took me less than a day to read it....

e_voyager

750 pages in a day? did you read it out did you scan it?  chuckles. i don't' read anything that quickly anymore. and if i were i seriously doubt that a harry potter book would be on the list.

Nikki

(Gaia Avatar)

e_voyager

*whispers to Xze-Xze.* "Silent be it was the cat."

Nikki

attempt at a chibi 'cubi Xze..i cannot do Chibi Xze...SHE CANNOT BE CHIBIFIED, I TELL YA!!

(Chibi Xze WIP)

i even tried to do the understructure like modt peeps do (y'know, with the circles and the lines and..yeah)

i relly need help =<

Nikki

e_voyager

Ask RJ she can Chibbi fi with the best of them

Nikki

techmaster-glitch

Nikki

Because it's school-time..and i'm not in art class so i'm not allowed to draw during the school year  :cry

techmaster-glitch

No... freaking... way. So you won't be able to draw/post any art for a whole school year?!?

Nikki

*sad nod* unless i sneak in a drawing or two VIA notebook...but nothing special...just cruddy sketches...

techmaster-glitch

That... is just... wrong. I mean, seriously. What possible logical grounds could they have for doing this? The only possible reason I can think of is that there has been some time in the past where you did your art and not your homework. But I just can't see that actually happening. And even if that is true, this is completely overreacting. I mean, for crying out loud, this is an oppresive move that stifles creativity. Don't they know that that is one of they WORST things they could ever do to their child? And come on, you're freaking eighteen years old! You're not a kid anymore, you can take care of yourself!

But before I make a decision to go and form a lynch mob :lynched
is there any other information regarding this situation that could clear things up?

Nikki

eh-heh-heh-heh..

i AM repeating my senior Year..i DO usually fail my classes...

But i DO do my work before i draw...

and another thing...me and my boyfriend have a romeo-and-juliet thing going on so that's not helping...ARGH!!i hate school!!!

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: Xze-Xze on August 18, 2007, 12:27:13 PM
i AM repeating my senior Year..i DO usually fail my classes...
Hmm, that does provide some explanation. Still, taking away your sketchbook and cutting you off from artistic expression (one of the most developmental outlets for ANy human being) can't do anything to help the situation.

But i DO do my work before i draw...
Especially if you do that.

ARGH!!i hate school!!!
Oh belive me, I know that pain... my condolences.

Nikki

OMG IDEA!!!

i can drop my musical theatre Class and get art!!! omgomgomgomgomg!!!

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: Xze-Xze on August 18, 2007, 12:38:33 PM
OMG IDEA!!!

i can drop my musical theatre Class and get art!!! omgomgomgomgomg!!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D
That's an excellent idea!
But don't get you're hopes up too much though, something could come up and block you from doing that, like the school just saying you can't switch classes, or your parents saying you can't or some other crap like that.

But it is a superb idea, definately worth a shot.

Nikki

>w<;; i don't think my parents can stop me...

Zedd

One or few words for you...Hubba Hubba Zoot Zoot!

e_voyager

if fairness was a standard of living in this world then death would not be necessary. i'm sorry to hear about the loss of your sketch book Xze. trust me i understand your pain. i hope your class switch works out for you. good luck Xze

Nikki

Might as well show ya my sketchbook cover...

Nikki

Note to parents- If your kids want to draw, THEY WILL DRAW ON ANYTHING THAT CAN BE DRAWN ON!!!

Including, but not limited to;
Computer screens
Desks
Notebook paper
Back of notebooks
their body
their friends
their clothes
their textbooks
their homework
Etcetera...