Re: Adopt a Yappity

Started by Kitsune Ascendant, July 09, 2006, 01:42:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rowne

The wonderful part of it is that someone like Irwin would probably appreciate efforts like these.  A wonderful sentiment.  Nicely done, Silver.  You get cookies.

Alondro

*Charles yay!*  Two Bleach yaps!   :3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Zedd

Fetch Charlie! *tosses a Bleach plush across the floor*

Nino

Hey, are you still taking requests for these? =]

Castle Pokemetroid

My request is:

I want a Soma Cruz yap!

For my avatar please! I already have that circle that is currently my avatar in my sig, so I want a yap avatar!

Silverfoxr

what your asking for this is impossible i cannot yappify that without some better pic referances - sorry :( its also something i have never heard of???

please note people, i am not very upkeep on game and modern day culture - please dont ask me to do something i've never heard of - i try my best - but somethings are a bit over the top even for me o-o

e_voyager

are you busy right now silver? if not then i have a request.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Castle Pokemetroid

Quote from: Silverfoxr on September 11, 2006, 05:06:34 AM
what your asking for this is impossible i cannot yappify that without some better pic referances - sorry :( its also something i have never heard of???

please note people, i am not very upkeep on game and modern day culture - please dont ask me to do something i've never heard of - i try my best - but somethings are a bit over the top even for me o-o

I am soo sorry! I didn't know that you aren't up to date with castlevania games. I'll try and put more pics if that will help. (By the way, it's Soma Cruz from castlevania aria of sorrow.)

How about a word description? It can be a fox with a white coat and white hair on it's head.

A big and nice coat!

e_voyager

so many bleack yappyes. falling out
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Alondro

*Charles squee!  HUgs Silver!*  Yay!   :mowhappy

*Charline acks!*  A human is molesting Silver!  Kill it!   >:3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

xHaZxMaTx

Can I have a yappified version of my fursona hugging Dakata pwease? :3

bill

The hosting site appears to have gone down for a bit.

xHaZxMaTx

Then host it yourslef you lazy bum! :P

bill

I would, if I had had the foresight to download it. I did download my other one to edit it's helmet.

xHaZxMaTx

You should have downloaded it anyway, stealing one's bandwidth isn't cool.

bill

I did have it hosted on my FTP account, till the admin disabled hotlinking, and I deleted it.

roninfoxtail

Partly out of randomess, how many of you people wouldn't mind seeing more pabrits?

e_voyager

i have mine via my almos unused website though my email

Reese Tora

Quote from: BillBuckner on September 12, 2006, 07:52:17 PM
I did have it hosted on my FTP account, till the admin disabled hotlinking, and I deleted it.

<_< ... >_>

psst!

*opens trenchcoat to reveal photobucket.com *

--edit--

the URLs that it generates are a little long, but you might be able to fix that with tinyurl.com or by editing the images together into a single large image for your sig
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

xHaZxMaTx

Photo Bucket got all stupid the other day. :(  The maximum file size used to be 1 MB, now it's 512 KB.  Also, there was never any dimension limits, now you can't upload images bigger than 800 pixels in either dimension without it being resized.

Castle Pokemetroid

Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on September 12, 2006, 11:28:42 PM
Photo Bucket got all stupid the other day. :(  The maximum file size used to be 1 MB, now it's 512 KB.  Also, there was never any dimension limits, now you can't upload images bigger than 800 pixels in either dimension without it being resized.

What? Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Reese Tora

Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on September 12, 2006, 11:28:42 PM

I've never noticed...

though apparently it's back up to 1mb for free accounts and no longer has pixel restrictions
(or soon to be, according to the news page linked from the front page)

*de-hijack!*

Would it be possible to get a yappy based on a purely written description?

It would be cool to get a pic of my fursona and my character from Manawolf's RP (link to description is in my sig) posing together. (note: I am not asking for another yappy at present, just if it would be possible to get one based on a description with no reference picture.)
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

e_voyager

all things have a mortal life span even stars

Silverfoxr

for those instrested in other FDS races - its been updated
http://www.furfire.org/races.html

Zedd

Sliver you make the cutest cridders  :)

e_voyager

thank you i was wondering about thime also i wonder if the trancender of time will be able to come to grips with whats going on now that he's wakeing up.

Tait-Fox

=Also wants a yappity of his fursona, will send over PM, unless he can say it here= ^-^

Tiger_T

Since it would be posted here afterwards anyway, it wouldn't make sense to PM it. :P ;)
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Silverfoxr