Started by Darkmoon, June 02, 2007, 10:58:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Dannysaysnoo

llearch n'n'daCorna

Then put yours up.

And wait for Darkmoon to edit it into a page.

Dannysaysnoo

You sound like you have a deathwish, no one has seen my face and not had their eyes bleed.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Hah.

I have stared full in the face of goatse, and lived to tell the tale.

Bring it on.

Dannysaysnoo

Thou hast stared into the daemons distended anus and still breathes? what witchery is this!

Perhaps this might stop you!

There, now let me play Metroid 2 in pieces.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Were you feeling cold when that was taken?

Dannysaysnoo

Thats my hat. OF ULTIMATE DESTINY +1 against beer wenches.

It has seen the mighty Dragon of VVarvenfall, the mighty forests of Unak Marson, and has eated with king American.

I got it from Santa, but i doubt that considering the Marks and Spencer tab on the inside.

llearch n'n'daCorna

There's your problem.

You're not supposed to be getting -away- from the beer wenches.

Dannysaysnoo

But when they come over to my house, they like to have tea, so i've decided to ban myself from them.

EDIT

To hell with this, im going in!

Daniel Lewis Nicolson. A man. A man of honor, guilt, trust, friendship, deceit and some other things. He wears a hat entrusted to him by Lord Mark and Lady Spencer. It took him through the caves of Anok Ur, the forests of Daleng Seth, and the castle of Lord Dongface. It has a +1 against hangovers, and -1 Salt and Vinegar. His hat can beat Bills any day.

Name : Daniel L. Nicolson
Want To Be Called : DL Nicolson
Birthdate : August the second, nineteen ninety two.
Live In : Scotland. I challenge you to find another DMFA reader from Scotland! I'm the only one!
Zodiac Sign : Leo (Meow!)
Chinese Sign : Monkey (Does that explain why my entire generation are all retards?)

Favorite Video Games : Metroid series (I have all the classic ones!), some shooters, (though they are better on Computer), Platformers, Fighters

Favorite Computer Games : Doom, System Shock, Deus Ex and the Half-Lifes

Favorite Thing to Complain About : My generation. Seriously, all of 1992 suck, very hard.

Favorite Operating System : Mac OSX, if i could afford a Mac....

Least Favorite Operating System : Dos. It hates me, inside out.

Favorite Foods : Pizza, Hamburgers, Chicken Korma, Roast Chicken, Mash Potatoes, Turkey,

Favorite Music : i like a lot of groups and such, so I'm gonna list some song i love to pieces.

Favorite Songs : Madhouse - Anthax, Free Bird - Lynard Skynard, The Pretender - Foo Fighters, Paint It Black - The Rolling Stones, The Devil Went Down To Georgia - The Charlie Daniels Band
Favorite Book : jPod, by Douglas Coupland. Full of great nerd humor, its great.

Wants : To own every Metroid game released.

Do Not Wants : to have kids. I hate them.

DoctaMario

Dannysaysnoo

Sunblink

Why am I posting in this topic again? I have a life. I write stuff. I go to school. So why... am... I... here?

lol i duno.

Felt like posting again, if only to show what I look like wearing my new glasses. I have great hearing, but my vision couldn't get worse even if someone removed my eyes, pissed on them, and then put them back in my head. Going blind is one of my deepest paranoias, along with losing my hands.

Forgot to add this to my biography:
I have a lot of eclectic interests. Friends of mine have heard me rant on and on about how great these seemingly random things are.
  • The Hindenburg: It's a running gag among some of my friends that I have a giant, yellow and black zeppelin named the Hindenkeaton, which is run on candy and constantly ends up getting destroyed. However, I actually love the real Hindenburg - and zeppelins in general because of how they were designed and how they worked. Something about them is genuinely fascinating to me.
  • Coney Island: My grandfather was born in Coney Island, and one of my favorite songs, by Godspeed You Black Emperor!, opens with a monologue about Coney Island. I've been doing some research on it.
  • The mafia: One of the villains in a story I'm working on is the head of a mafia-esque operation circulating among his family and the families associated. I never realized the similarities to the mafia until I had finished designing him. I've been doing a lot of research on the mafia, so I've been really interested in it.
  • Movies: I love classic or eclectic movies. Movies I've been meaning to see are the Piano Teacher (a French foreign film), M (a German film), Schindler's List, Silence of the Lambs, Blue Velvet, and some others I can't really remember right now I dunno.
  • The German language: I want to learn German. So sue me.
~Keaton the Black Jackal

Jim Halisstrad

Hey, I finally have a picture where I'm not Drunk/pointing at my crotch.
It would be swank if this was used instead.  If not, eh, whatever.

Alkarii

Dunno what to say, really.  got that a couple weeks ago, and took the picture earlier after figuring out how to work the new camera (why can't it just be the old point & click anymore?).  But at least the resolution's nice.  The tattoo above it is a bass clef, and it needs to be touched up badly.  Good god, that picture makes it look like I really need to shave...

Huh... I feel like I'm forgetting something here.  I'll just add edit it in later when I figure it out.

techmaster-glitch

Now he's gettin' a tattoo, yeah
He's gettin' ink done!
He asked for a 13
But they drew a 31!
Friends say he's trying to hard,
And he's not quite hip,
But in his own mind, he's the,
HE'S THE DOPEST TRIP!

:lol, sorry, but that quote was almost obligatory :P

Dannysaysnoo

Quote from: Alkarii on December 18, 2007, 09:08:08 PM

Dunno what to say, really.  got that a couple weeks ago, and took the picture earlier after figuring out how to work the new camera (why can't it just be the old point & click anymore?).  But at least the resolution's nice.  The tattoo above it is a bass clef, and it needs to be touched up badly.  Good god, that picture makes it look like I really need to shave...

Huh... I feel like I'm forgetting something here.  I'll just add edit it in later when I figure it out.

Kinda reminds me of the game...

llearch n'n'daCorna

xHaZxMaTx

Is there, like, a rating for pictures uploaded, or something, or do I have to censor this? :B  Woo, ambiguous!  I wonder how many people will not click that link.

If that is acceptable, could you just replace all my current pics with that, as the current ones are over 2 years old, now, I think.

Also, my dad got me that shirt for Christmas. :3

llearch n'n'daCorna

No, I'm sorry. We can't have that in the gallery, sorry.

The roflcopter is -so- over the line it's not funny.

;-]

Sunblink

Bitches don't know about my roflcopter? ;)

Yeah, I've been reading too much Encyclopedia Dramatica.

~Keaton the Black Jackal

Darkmoon

It doesn't need to be censored, Haz, but you have too many pictures already. Add more content and I'll use it.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: xHaZxMaTx on January 05, 2008, 03:08:08 AMIf that is acceptable, could you just replace all my current pics with that, as the current ones are over 2 years old, now, I think.

?

Darkmoon

Oh I didn't see that... let me check your bio. Two seconds.

Darkmoon