Is anyone still into digimon?

Started by crimson_wolf, May 26, 2007, 08:03:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crimson_wolf

Wasn't that like bio-digivolve or something still yea that was a nifty part although being stuck in the egg sphere thing would be really weird, and another thing when they do the bio-merge thing they're clothes like rip apart, how do they get the clothes back when they seperate?!

Kenji

Quote from: crimson_wolf on May 27, 2007, 05:08:01 PM
Wasn't that like bio-digivolve or something still yea that was a nifty part although being stuck in the egg sphere thing would be really weird, and another thing when they do the bio-merge thing they're clothes like rip apart, how do they get the clothes back when they seperate?!

They could easily use the excuse of "it converts to digital data, gets moved, and returned when the digimon's data seperates from the kid's"

crimson_wolf

They use that excuse way too much they need a new one. Although my excuses arn't any better...

I hate not having anything to do on sunday's although it gives me time to catch up with internet times.

Sunblink

Quote from: crimson_wolf on May 27, 2007, 01:17:19 PM
Quote from: Keaton the Black Jackal on May 27, 2007, 12:23:30 PM
Digimon? Ohmyjumpingjesusonapogostick I LOVED Digimon. Especially the second and third seasons. Veemon (glee!) and Renamon fans unite, baby.

~Keaton the Black Jackal

Ok,then...Well i take it your the go-to person if i have any qwestions about digimon.
I only know bits and pieces of the story and such.

Not really. I'm merely an enthusiast, not a total fact fanatic. XD I have a little collection of the tiny figurines they sold, though most of them are boxed up or misplaced. I have one of Renamon's baby form which is sitting on the shelf above my monitor.

~Keaton the Black Jackal

crimson_wolf

Meh i'm still betting you know more than me. and also yay mini rena so cute although i like her 2nd form best her others are cool as well.

Axis

Digimon, along with a few other shows, was the reason my friends and I got up early every Saturday morning, no matter how late we went to sleep the last night. 

I've played the little pet thing they made, and still look for them whenever I find myself in shops that sell that sort of stuff.  The first play-station game was fun, but the second one turned the rest of the series of games off for me.  The generally negative reviews don't help either. 

Does anyone know how many seasons they have now?  I think the last I've watched was the third one. 

Roureem Egas

There's five seasons out. Not sure if or when the English dub of the fifth will hit the airwaves.

Kenji

Quote from: crimson_wolf on May 27, 2007, 05:26:49 PM
They use that excuse way too much they need a new one. Although my excuses arn't any better...

"Why are they called Digimon?" "Cause they're Digital Monsters." "Oh, they use that excuse all the time."

"Why do things fall?" "Cause of gravity." "Oh, that's the excuse they always use."

If it works, it isn't going to change. That's called continuity. When you establish a major aspect of a storyline.... you tend to keep it.

crimson_wolf

...I suppose so. My brain is not working very well right now i got bet 50$ bucks to win a drinking contest i won but moonshine is not a good drink to play with. I wonder if they plan to continue with the series now that the ps3,psp and the wii are out. It'll be interesting to see if they actually make a decent game this time but i don't think they will continue.

Kenji

Quote from: crimson_wolf on May 28, 2007, 10:17:22 PM
...I suppose so. My brain is not working very well right now i got bet 50$ bucks to win a drinking contest i won but moonshine is not a good drink to play with. I wonder if they plan to continue with the series now that the ps3,psp and the wii are out. It'll be interesting to see if they actually make a decent game this time but i don't think they will continue.

1 Wii
1 PS2
2 DS

o/~ The Digivolution is up and running. Did you see it? Did ya hear? Did ya know it was coming? o/~