5/23/07 #789 It's a boomstick. o:

Started by Kenji, May 22, 2007, 10:34:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kenji

Quote from: Jigsaw Forte on May 24, 2007, 09:49:45 PM
Quote from: Caswin on May 24, 2007, 06:44:03 PMIn other news, I just realized, for Jyrras to be as fast as he is, with those short little legs... dang, he's gotta be pumping them pretty hard... go Jyrras!  Resist the chaotic-happy-huggy power!

I will be sorely disappointed if someone doesn't make a guest comic with Jyrras running away from Nutmeg, only to outrace Sonic the Hedgehog or something. XD

But... he ran from nearly the west coast to the east coast in a matter of seconds... o:
We couldn't possibly afford a camera that can snap pictures that fast!

Blast

AAAAAH NOSEBLEED

I could have roffled. I really could have.

Yet there is not enough room for Blast to roffle, so he does not. ):

Reaver225

I just noticed, the spear was an excellent way to show that Nutmeg was pretending to be Albanion. The change mostly appeared between comic 787 and 788, with only the antenna changing colour, but the spear remaining constant gives a good point of reference to clarifying what happened... Kudos, Amber. Excellent visual aid.

Aleolus

Well, at least we know where Mab gets her intense desire to huggle from.  Who knows, maybe if Jy and Lor go to the Faedom they'll get mobbed and hugged by every creature in it.  Could be interesting! :eager

bill