Person Above You (P.A.Y.): The Warm Fuzzies Strike Back (slice 9)

Started by xHaZxMaTx, December 30, 2006, 11:07:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valynth

Snuggles has acctually hugged me before, but probably forgot about it in the mountains of hugs he gives everyone.
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

Gareeku

Vidar

\^.^/ \O.O/ \¬.¬/ \O.^/ \o.o/ \-.-/' \O.o/ \0.0/ \>.</

Gareeku

Vidar knows my weaknesses of any slight hacker abilities i may have. :B

e_voyager

it is nice to see Gareeku in this thread has he has been so busy else were as of late.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

llearch n'n'daCorna

It's nice to see e_voyager here, as well. After all, he's been busy els..... Hmm. Nevermind. It's good to see you anyway. :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

e_voyager

llearch is close bu not quite there. as i have been trapped in rl for some time and he climes well past my posted post count.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Suwako

e_voyager has been trapped by rl but survived and escaped a whenever he could  :B

It's only 50% of what I should do....don't

Gabi

Aiyno Wolf wins the Internet... at least according to llearch, and who would doubt him?
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

llearch n'n'daCorna

Gabi overestimates my truthfulness.

NOBODY trusts me. Or, at least, nobody should.... :-)

Gabi

llearch missed the sarcasm in my previous post, but everyone does that. Even in real life. He's still great to have around.

Suwako

I trust llearch n'n'daCorna's abilities, maybe not his will to use them but that's another story :)

Gabi is nice, so nice that her sarcasm goes unnoticed.

The world was torn, It was all roses..., new page I am topping thee

xHaZxMaTx

llearch is blaming me for something and I apparently know what for, though I don't.  ...Or does I?
×.×

Gabi likes bright colors, which is evident in her signature and avatar. It's all so fluorescent and colorful! :O

:cry

Aiyno took the new page!  What next?  The beaches! :O

llearch n'n'daCorna

HazMat can have the beaches. Unless someone has SPF5000+ I can borrow...

(oh, and Gabi? Yeah, I saw the sarcasm, but it was more fun to play it straight :-)

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

xHaZxMaTx

Suwako

Xze is strange in a twisted weird unusual way. .. and good way  >:3

Haz×Mat has a nice avatar and that was me being nice see? Niceness right there, it's evidence!

I roar, because I would like more..

xHaZxMaTx

Aiyno just came up with something off the top of his head 'cause he got ninjad. :P

Suwako

HaZ×MaT states the obvious however I always come up with something from the top off my head that's why I don't post a lot at certain times.

Reality is different in every eye every perception differs as do people.

Cogidubnus

Aiyno states half-truths! Behold, Aiyno wolf, one who was and yet shall be! Thrice blessed of moon and star! Five mods shall name him surly! 3 Admins will change his name! He will be born of the angels of thunder and lightning, his eyes will be ashen, and his arms of iron! He shall eat the forums, and be reborn! :U

Snuggles

YEAH!!! Pounce Cogidubnus :januscat

:hug
:tighthug

He is cool and has a cool avartar!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Snuggles has snuck in there and stopped me from enquiring of Cogidubnus who he thinks the third admin is....

Suwako

llearch n'n'daCorna possesses much knowledge of the forums inner workings.  :)

Flowing like water, waving through existence only a whisper knows?

Gabi

aiyno's posts contain unusual phrases. Some are very deep, some are funny, and I can't make sense out of others, but they always attract my curiosity.

e_voyager

Gabi has won the Internet awarded to her in the game invisible friend round 18

Gareeku

E has had the same sig for as long as I can remember. Old school, yo.

Aisha deCabre

Gareeku's a sweet and funny guy, who also continually radiates coolness.    :mowhappy
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Gareeku

What Aisha said about me can certainly be applied to herself. Aisha is a very sweet and funny gal. She always makes me smile even when I'm down. A true pleasure to know and talk to. ^^  <3

Cogidubnus

Gareeku

Cogi's character is a ronin, and is also a werewolf. Both are badass by themselves, but combined? double badass. :3