Person Above You (P.A.Y.) (slice 3)

Started by bill, August 26, 2006, 07:27:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_voyager

topher chee is waiting for more people to commet on and come to think of it so am i.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Kitsune Ascendant

Quote from: topher chee on August 30, 2006, 11:50:18 PM
Kitsune is right, we actually never finished the game, some guy came, started flying, then everything just sopped....then he and some other d00d started playing DDR

yep. and you fell asleep.

edit:GAH! HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE!

I thought truely ninja'd posts were a thing of the past. man e, you must have slipped that in at just the right second.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

topher chee

dontcha hate it when that happens.....that was off topic, ill be going to sleep now

xHaZxMaTx

Topher needs some tough love so he can know how to play forum games right. :twisted

Dakata

Topher, go in the corner. D:

Hazzy needs a spanking. ;)

Kitsune Ascendant

Quote from: Dakata on August 31, 2006, 12:15:28 AM
Topher, go in the corner. D:

Hazzy needs a spanking. ;)
'kata's here! all is well with the world.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.

e_voyager

Kitsune mistakes the time spent on a bus ride home as sleep
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Roureem Egas

E's making a rather enigmatic statement.

e_voyager

Egas did not see the confusin pre edtied remark of kitsune

xHaZxMaTx

EV see's things other do not.  He must be magic. 0_o

Dakata needs a belly rub. :3

Rowne

Hazzy keeps me informed of cookie related things!

Oh, tha~at Bones.  Actually, I just misread it.  Yes, he's fun.  Though I must sheepishly admit I remember the line more than the character himself.

e_voyager

llearch n'n'daCorna

e_voyager seems to have kept himself busy overnight.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

e_voyager

llearch n'n'daCorna  dose not realize it's 235 am here and that i read when i can't sleep . so that other and post i Shall not watch TV. i can't sell well enough to read anywant and am startin to babble

llearch n'n'daCorna

e_voyager hasn't slept, and is, indeed, beginning to babble. This explains much of why, at 8am here it's 2am there, and why he's posting like mad while I'm trying to go to bed... :-)

Gabi

llearch is very helpful, and he also keeps the chat stats page, which provides a little fun each day.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Leafar

gabi rocks...she is so cool and mature and cool....did i mention she is cool? :P

Rowne

There's never a dull day with Leafar around, that's for sure.  He makes the forum a more interesting place and it wouldn't be the same without him.

Plus he's earned himself cookies by being one of the original folks of this board that didn't join the mass exodus out of here when the zany DMFA crew arrived.

At least, I think Leafar was one of the originals, anyway.

Roureem Egas

Rowne

Egas still has an awesome avatar.  You should probably update it to reflect how you look in game now, you've likely come quite a way.

And as for the nice guy compliment, I do try.  I'm not quite sure whether it's all coming out right at the moment though because my mind is in many places at once but still, I try.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Rowne

Sleep is for the overfunded!

Llearch is a box who's apparently clever enough to be awake and asleep at the same time, this doesn't surprise me though as he is, a clever fellow.  Q.E.D.

bill

Rowne is the latest member in the LastFM gang.

Leafar

Rowne

Leafar has a pretty decent signature right now, it's nifty looking because it's one of those melds of cartoon and reality and I like those.

The Japanese in particular do them so well and I am envious of their games that revolve around that and almost that alone.

Bill: I was actually doing this back when it was Audioscrobbler.  Then I fell off the face of the 'net for ... a long time.

When I came back, since a lot of the ties had gone, there was no reason to uphold the music monitoring.  Now though there are people who might be interested in that stuff once again, so I return to it.  I actually looked up AS first and found that it had coalesced into Last.fm.

Kitsune Ascendant

rowne inspired me to join the little band of people who have melded their custom title with their post-based title.

Rowne

I'd say that KA has made and interesting choice for his personal text and I'm eager to see what pets he picks up along the way!

And yes, I held out as long as I could but I couldn't go against the current, the temptation was too ... tempting.

bill

Rowne's text will be valid for a while, since the postcount title now only goes up by 1000's.

Leafar

sam has a higher rank but at this pace i'll get him soon! >:3

e_voyager