Person Above You (P.A.Y.) (slice 3)

Started by bill, August 26, 2006, 07:27:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

llearch n'n'daCorna

Roureem has a rapturous touch. :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

bill

LnDC's personal text will be obsolete in 18 posts.

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Rowne

I have to say, I like e's new avatar in which Bass strikes a pose.  I can't quite imagine Bass actually doing that but that makes it all the better.

Aridas

e_voyager

Aridas Soulfire  looks up to Rowne

Rowne likes my avatar which is it's a edited pic from my game boy when he uses dynamo man's power
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Rowne

I just realized that e's avatar could also be Bass flipping the birdy at somebody and this amuses me greatly.

Aridas: ...ehhh?  I didn't see that one coming.

Also, I love your new sig.  It looks like a bunch of people with experimental, rocket powered skis and skateboards are pestering a jet-plane pilot because they can and that the actual rocket emissions have been manip'ed out of the image just for effect.

What is it with you and trippy sigs?  Seriously.  I do, however, genuinely approve.

(I can't believe I put an 'e' in skis.  I've been awake too long, I think.  Bloody Black & White II.  Howell!)

Gareeku

Rowne's posts often make me smile.

e_voyager

Gareeku's dictation to his writing is an inspiration

Gareeku

E thinks I'm an inspiration. That's cool.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Gareeku is half Amazon - so what's the other half? :-)

Rowne

Llearch is a witty cardboard box.  This is quite an accomplishment of evolution.

Also, the other half is pie!

I only say this because the question reminded me of a quote from a show that I no longer remember the name of or many details about.

You admit you have a problem with eating, knowing is half the battle!

Is the other half an apple pie?

...No.

Gareeku

llearch may be a smart-arse with bad jokes and comments, but we still love him.

I still think Rowne's character looks badass.

Rowne

Gareeku has widely spanning statements!  That smart-assedness and bad punnage can quite literally apply to me, too.

And Gareeku, as ever, is simply awesome.  There is little more that needs to be said.

(Do my posts ever go without an edit tag?  I think not!)

Roureem Egas

Oh my, Rowne has passed the 1000 post mark.

vulpesweasel

e_voyager

vulpesweasel likes tails and has good taste.

vulpesweasel

bill

VW is a German car company known for making affordable, yet fun to drive vehicles.

Sienna Maiu - M T

BillBuckner has an avatar which peaks my interest.

bill

Leafar

sam is the coolest guy around here...
i was really surprised when i saw he is only 16...

llearch n'n'daCorna

Hmm. Leafar may have missed an entire page of posts... :-)

vulpesweasel

Rowne

Vulpesweasel knows a good monkey when he sees one!

Also: Llearch is still a witty box but too quick to assume!

BillBuckner's email address has 'samuel' in it and I can only surmise from that evidence that Leafar has shortened that to Sam.  I base this on the fact that he mentions Sam is 16 and in BillBuckner's profile, the age listed is indeed 16.  However, I seriously doubt that Bill/Sam is 16, as he knows of Infocom.

Eesh, I've said BillBuckner so many times in this post that the name has almost lost meaning, like when one repeats a word.

vulpesweasel

rowne should be in the department of redundancy department

llearch n'n'daCorna

Vulpesweasel hasn't redundantised the Redundant Department of Redundant Redundancy Department's name, redundantly, correctly. :-)

Oh, and Rowne - I said "may". :-P

... or is that the Department of Redundancy, Redundancy Department, Redundancy?

bill

Lldc's thinking of the DRR&RDofR&MRD Department.

@ Rowne:

QuoteHowever, I seriously doubt that Bill/Sam is 16, as he knows of Infocom.

I'm rather crap at all of Infocom's games without help from excellent websites, the only one I've been able to complete was (the rather excellent) Stationfall. Really fun stuff, though.

What platform I played them on? If you said "Apple Newton MessagePad 2000", you're right!

(edit) Now you've made me download Winfrotz and "A Mind Forever Voyaging".

llearch n'n'daCorna

Bill had one of the newtons that I had, before someone half-inched it out of my flat. :-/ I was rather put out, since it was a gift, and non-replace-able... :-(

e_voyager

llearch n'n'daCorna 's name has  been of constant intrest to me