Person Above You (P.A.Y.) (slice 3)

Started by bill, August 26, 2006, 07:27:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vulpesweasel

well, I like foxes and weasels, and fox weasel just didn't click like vulpesweasel.

Kitsune Ascendant

Quote from: vulpesweasel on August 28, 2006, 11:08:40 PM
well, I like foxes and weasels, and fox weasel just didn't click like vulpesweasel.

another fox lover! yey!
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

Dakata

Vulpes and Kitsune, go in the corner. D:

Kit and Vulpes are bad. :B

xHaZxMaTx

Dakata's new yap is funny. :D *ghey huggles*

Kitsune Ascendant

why'd 'kata send me to the corner?  :mowsad

i'z not bad. I know. sadmow no jutsu!

*poof*
:mowsad :mowsad :mowsad :mowsad :mowsad :mowsad :mowsad :mowsad :mowsad :mowsad :mowsad :mowsad :mowsad :mowsad :mowsad :mowsad :mowsad :mowsad :mowsad :mowsad :mowsad :mowsad :mowsad :mowsad :mowsad :mowsad :mowsad :mowsad

and xhazxmatx's name finally makes a bit of sense. after reading it about a bazillion times.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.

xHaZxMaTx

Kitsune's name still makes no sense. :mowdizzy

Kitsune Ascendant

Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on August 28, 2006, 11:19:23 PM
Kitsune's name still makes no sense. :mowdizzy

it's actually quite simple.  a combination of magic:the gathering (where I got the actual name from), kitsune (eastern fox spirits. there's a long story, but I've said it so many times that I'll just give you the link) and my general love for foxes

and xhaz made me think of stargate, for no apparent reason.

Dakata

Kitsune's a dork. :B

I sent you to the corner because you said "Another fox lover! Yey!" D: You didn't say Vulpes was a fox lover.

And I'm mean. I'm mean, mean, mean, mean, meeaaaaan.

Kitsune Ascendant

Quote from: Dakata on August 28, 2006, 11:27:28 PM
Kitsune's a dork. :B

I sent you to the corner because you said "Another fox lover! Yey!" D: You didn't say Vulpes was a fox lover.

And I'm mean. I'm mean, mean, mean, mean, meeaaaaan.

don't be mean to me. you wouldn't like me when you're mean to me...

and you seem to have skipped over the quote, which is a direct reference thereby meaning that I don't have to specifically state vulpesweasel...

I'm sure 'kata can make sense of that bit of mental flotsam.

...speaking of which, I like the word flotsam. flotsam and jam sandwitches for midgets. say that three times fast...

Dakata

Kit must not've read the 2nd "reason". D: Dakata mean! Mean, mean, mean!

...*Kicks a puppy* See? D: Mean.

Kitsune Ascendant

Quote from: Dakata on August 28, 2006, 11:33:33 PM
Kit must not've read the 2nd "reason". D: Dakata mean! Mean, mean, mean!

...*Kicks a puppy* See? D: Mean.

*pulls puppy out from 'kata's foot*
*kata pulls a charlie brown*

I can be mean too.

we should plot a takeover of the cosmos. I'm sure you're good at that kinda thing.

xHaZxMaTx

Dakata's not mean, he's cute and huggable. :3 *Ghey huggles*

Kistsune saved a puppy, an angel just earned it's wings!

Roureem Egas

xHaZxMaTx

Roureem's the first guy on the forums to comment on my new sig. :)  *(NOT ghey) huggles*

Kitsune Ascendant

the renesance man in xhaz's sig makes me laugh for some reason. it also reminds me of a show I can't remember the name of, just that there was a person with supernatural powers, and that the intro involved that. which reminds me of this awesome show that I think was only on for a season:witchblade. that show was teh coolio.

Roureem Egas

Kitsune probably keeps up with the M:TG card game if his name is anything to go by.

Edit: Dammit. I did it again! D:

Kitsune Ascendant

Quote from: Roureem Egas on August 29, 2006, 01:26:52 AM
Kitsune probably keeps up with the M:TG card game if his name is anything too go by.

eh... yes and no. I'm a casual player, so I get the occasional booster pack, and I have some pretty crazy decks. but I'm not one of those people who will buy an entire store's stock of booster packs to find some rare card to complete my collection. I'm more the guy who will spend a few hours looking through a hobby store's 200+ collection of used commons so I can get cards cheap.

and roureem egas will eventually, hopefully, get me to stop forgetting quetion marks when I'm asking questions in the apf topic.

e_voyager

Kitsune Ascendant has many more tails then  poor estavon who is only 130 year's old
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

llearch n'n'daCorna

e_voyager is just begging me to post a response to him again.

Why do I always end up with him? :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Miaka

Ilearch is, in general, a nice guy. funny, and, from what I can tell, a good person to talk to.

Leafar

Miaka has a really high post per day counter! :O
i wonder where she posts so much since i rarely see her...

e_voyager

leafer obviously has not seen my post per day counter.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Leafar

lol lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :O
how can this BE???i mean....ev surely eats or sleeps right? :s

e_voyager

leafer does not under stand that one some days i post 80 post and on others i may not post at all.

Gareeku

E is seemingly a big fan of the PAY thread, and so is dedicated to the cause. Go Joe!

Gabi

Gareeku is very good at finding good qualities in everyone. :)
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Gareeku

It isn't hard to find good qualities in Gabi, as they make themselves known a lot. :)

Miaka

(@ Leafar- Most of that's from the old DMFA forum, which I was on for about a year and a half, so...)

Gareeku, as said, is able to find good qualities in everyone, and is, in general, funny and cool.

Dakata

Miaka has a fluffy tail. D: And blue hair.

...*Touches her tail* :B Tail-touch!

Roureem Egas

Dakata had a new addition to her roster.