Person Above You (P.A.Y.) (slice 3)

Started by bill, August 26, 2006, 07:27:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roureem Egas

E seems to be the last to post whenever this thread slows down. But that says he's got good things to say. :>

Nikki

Rou is...is...SNUGGLEABLE!!! *snugs*

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

topher chee

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Rowne

Xze has an adorable avatar and is the only person I know who has a tail in my league.  Verily, the grandeur of Xze's tail can match my own.  We shall promote the joys of large tails til the end of time.

e_voyager

Rowne  cut me off. oh well he losk cool in that out fit so he's east to forgive.

topher chee 's name reminds me of the animorphs allies the chee.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

bill

EV's name reminds me of a web browser.

e_voyager

bill is thinking of I Explorer but that not me.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Nikki

Eevee is cuddly..even though he's metal ^^;

bill

Xze posts faster than she chages avatars.

e_voyager

bill ninja ed me. blast the spell checer
Xze-Xze forgets e is insde the metal and can make the  body flesh and blood if he wants.

xHaZxMaTx

Nikki

e_voyager

Xze-Xze has a big heart though she can be viscous

9 seconds i beat my record but my spelling suffered

Rowne

Xze seems to be on a happy/cuddle binge at the moment, not that I object but I can't help but theorize that someone's fed her a bowl of sugar, mixed with psychotropic / hallucinogenic drugs.  If that's the case, I want some too!  Hippie pirates for the win.

Hm, e's name reminds me of a browser now, too.  The Amiga browser, no less.  Amigas are awesome, so e wins at life.

xHaZxMaTx

Rowne got ninja-ed. XD  Awww, he edited it. :(  At first I thought he said EV's name reminds him of Bowser. :lol

Nikki

Hazzy should join me in making babies!!

:Bwho's bringin teh paper mache? :B

llearch n'n'daCorna

Xze-Xze ninjas well

(dammit, ninjad by e_voyager, Haz, Xze, e_voyager, Rowne, Haz, and Xze? What next?)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

bill

Xze apparently wanted "Gehy Sechs", so I'm a bit confused as to the mechanics of this.

Lurch n' Corn has excellent ninja skills as well.

e_voyager

bill is confued but i don't blame him

Rowne

Bill doesn't know that Xze used a transgenderization gun on herself at some point earlier!

E is ...

[ System overload, Rowne over = very yes. ]

Okay, I think I'd best step out, I take too long thinking these things up.  <.<

topher chee

xHaZxMaTx

Rowne got ninja-ed again!  So did Topher!

bill

"Topher, Rowne, and Voyager" could make a very pretentious keyboard-based prog band.

As I get cargo-Ninja'd

Nikki

e_voyager

bill

EV is difficult to write a description about.

e_voyager

Nikki

e should know that i'm always right

gah, i got lazy

Rowne

Xze might be lazy but her postcount isn't!

Ha!  In your -face-, diety of forum ninja-posting, whomever you might be.  I win!