Person Above You (P.A.Y.) (slice 3)

Started by bill, August 26, 2006, 07:27:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nikki

Eevee's nickname is cute!!

EV=Eevee

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

e_voyager

xze-Xze has give me a nick name from the evloution pocket monset
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

xHaZxMaTx

Xze keeps recieving muffins from out of nowhere. Wonder if they're RJ's...

Nikki

Hazzy thinks my Muffin's are RJs...

THEY'RE NOT!!a are they?

e_voyager

Xze-Xze does not relize that i'm internet nerd
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Nikki

e_voyager

xze- xze is sure busy today. i wonder if she'll paly next rounf of IF

Nikki

e_voyager

Xze-Xze does not know or realize that once in my pried i was called DigiGodE. it is some thing i still feel shame from

(i keep making  the or ore mistake)

Nikki

Eevee is seriously funny sometimes ^^

e_voyager

llearch n'n'daCorna

e_voyager is extremely talkative.

Oh, and Rowne? Try the only 6 syllable element. :-)

... there are none, in America. :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Nikki

xHaZxMaTx

Nikki

lol, Hazzy better get used to it.

My record avi-change was 30 times in a day

e_voyager

Xze -Xze is right ×HaZ×MaT×  has a lot to see are far as Xze -Xze is concerned

Nikki

Eevee knows that i change my Avis constantly ^^;

Rowne

Xze now reminds me of Kerri (of Legendary Frog fame) and this can only be a good thing.

Muffin.  V!

bill

topher chee

ello e thats why you always say e, noooow i get it

Roureem Egas

Topher has recently got a title change.

Gabi

Roureem Egas has been doing a good job at the APF thread. :)
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

xHaZxMaTx

Nikki

bill

Xze is posting here when she should be watching Bristol.

xHaZxMaTx

Bill apparently followed NSync when they were underground.  ...Wait, is that a good thing? :|

bill

Haz could store my entire Rush discography in one pocket.

(It's a bash.org quote)

Nikki

Bill should know that i AM watching teh race X3

e_voyager