Person Above You (P.A.Y.) (slice 2)

Started by Roureem Egas, August 02, 2006, 10:04:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rowne

Llearch frequently manages to impress me with him being almost the ultimate evi~il (but not quite because only the Spathi know of the truth regarding the ultimate evi~il) in the What's That Game thread.  I'm also impressed by the notion of a physics-defying cube, he's the only one I know (even of).

bill

Rowne has the third best-dressed avatar on the board, behind Hazmat's, and of course, mine.

e_voyager

bill does not count having armor as being well dressed?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Rowne

I think Forté has a certain style to him but I have to admit to finding Gospel more appealing.  Second best robotic canine ever (K-9 being the first, of course).

Bill is a enigmatic man of mystery!  Though I can't help but wondering if the 'stuff' at the back of his mask is more mask stuff or whether it's really Norman Osborn tucked away in there.

Also, Rowne's on about his third palette-swap now, every now and then I load the avatar up in the GIMP and swap things around a bit.  It's not easy, I could certainly use Itty-Bitty's Emporium, at least, if it weren't fictional.

The point being at least that I can't seem to settle on a colour scheme for my appearance, even though the clothes are fine.  Though this one's lasted the longest.

Leafar

Rowne has speed problems.... (below av related for those who ever ask and don't care to look for hints)

Rowne

Awww, wot, no Speedster?

Still, Leafer knows of super-heroes, for this he gets props.

Okay, time to stop camping this thread now, I think.

bill

Rowne is spamming even more than me.  :P

e_voyager

Bill believes there is spaming to be done and their's a part of everyone. i however  think it's just a game.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

vulpesweasel

bill must be an awesome person cuz his positive karma outwighs his negative karma

bill

Teehee, Vulpes got ninja'd again.

Actually, I have no idea how my karma got that way. The positive karma jumped 100 points overnight for no reason whatsoever.

vulpesweasel

illdoesnotneedtomakeexcusesforhisniceness*pant pant* no one better have ninjad me!

Miaka

Vulpes has a pretty badass-looking avatar.

James StarRunner

Miaka little random ideas turn into grand projects! Just look at the DMFA Radio project!

Dakata

James has a fluffy wuffy tail and a nice webcomic. :B

Edit: Hay Vulpes, if you don't wanna get ninja'd, you could always...yanno...preview the post? D: You'll see a message-thingie if someone posted before you.

e_voyager

oh no Dakata has told my secret. ninja barrier!  :mowninja

llearch n'n'daCorna

e_voyager has lovely balanced karma.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Roureem Egas

llearch's name strikes me as Italian ever since Gabi said how his name was pronounced.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Italian? We'll have to discuss that sometime...

Roureem has been sneakily posting lots of late, and is surprisingly well spoken.

e_voyager

llearch n'n'daCorna  has reached 600 post . congrats

Leafar

i always have to quote ev for some odd reason... :x

llearch n'n'daCorna

Leafar always quotes Ev so significantly. :-)

Gareeku

Llearch has a monkey in him, judging by his sig. Monkeys are awesome.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Gareeku's avatar looks like it needs to breathe for a bit, as it has been kicking ass and taking names...

Gareeku

Llearch himself kicks ass and takes names...and he's a cardboard box and does so. That is awesome.

bill

Gareeku's new avatar rates highly on the "Badass" scale, above Clint Eastwood, but just below Bob Barker.

e_voyager

bill name someone called bob barker and while the name is familiar i have no ideal what he's famous for

bill

Leafar

happy gilmore always gets to happy when he sees a volks!!!!!!!!!! always!!!!!!! :)

xHaZxMaTx

Leafer has good taste in movies. ;)

"God damnit, I hate that Bob Barker!"

e_voyager

×HaZ×MaT×  has  strong feelings and thats a good thing