Person Above You (P.A.Y.) (slice 2)

Started by Roureem Egas, August 02, 2006, 10:04:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_voyager

×HaZ×MaT×  is right because i was thing of what egas has said about my avatar. (i have around 40 totals some of them made by friends)
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

vulpesweasel

e's rockin' with a 16-bit avatar!

Dakata

Vulpes' Ferret-y fursona has a fluffy ferret-y belly. D: *Tries to resist touching the ferret-belly-fluff*

vulpesweasel

dakata cannot resist touching the ferrety belly, for it has cuteness!

Dakata

Vulpes is probably nice enuff to blow up all ferret-abusers.....That's something nice, right? D: Blowing up ferret-'busers? Who're mean? To ferrets? .....Lemur? D:

....Manga-ferret! :B

*Draggy-dook* :B

vulpesweasel

dakata is absolutely correct about me blowing up ferret abusers! And she has a MANGA FERRET!!! MY MANGA FERRET!!! *tackle-glomp*

Dakata

HE! Dakata is a HE! D:

Vulpes is a true ferret-<3er if he'd blow up ferret-'busers. :B He probably gives ferrets LOTS of huggles too! D:

vulpesweasel

dakata Is correct again! *gives her a diploma* Dakata is smart! *huggles ferret*

Dakata

Vulpes is uber-nice for giving me a diploma. :B I'll try not to burn it later.

...And Dakata is a HE! HE HE HE! D: 'Kata boy! Male Daka! ....Not-female draggy! D:

vulpesweasel

dakata is outspoken, especially about HIS gender (which is male)

e_voyager

vulpesweasel  and Dakata's two person conversation has caught my attention.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Dakata

E has a new avvie. And it has lots of red! :B Red is awesome. Like E's new avvie.

e_voyager

Dakata understans the value of red for both blood and  chaos

vulpesweasel

e said blood, which means he is a part of THE PACT! *throws robe at  E) Put this on!

e_voyager

vulpesweasel  misunderstands e as he does not belong to any pact

vulpesweasel

e belongs to a pact now! *evil laugh* *thunder* *confetti*

Dakata

Vulpes threw confetti! D: He must be a ferret-loving clown! And everyone knows clowns are cool...but very creepy. :3

Bah. Dakata's depressed and heartbroken-ish. *Scratches at the wall...just because he's a dragon...with claws!* Dakata'll be on Neopets or something. >.>

e_voyager

vulpesweasel seems to sense the dark force around e like dark force in phantasy star4 (yes thats how it's spelled on the game) but does not fully understand whats it means

Dakata with the post during the spell check

xHaZxMaTx

Leafar

Dakata

Leafar likes Evanescence...which is awesome. :B Whee!

e_voyager

Lysander

e_voyager speaks truth. His new avatar I remember from months ago. If you know the situation you'd know he's standing up to the one that prevents him from living according to his own desires. :januscat
TytajLucheek

ElectroMotive

e_voyager

EMD remings me of a robot master from mega man

Leafar

vulpesweasel

leafar has had a sudden burst in posts lately.

Leafar

vulpe doesn't know i can hack the site post counter easily!!! :)

bill

Leafar's post count was not found.

vulpesweasel

leafar doesn't know that hacking, like cannibilism, is typically frowned upon in most societies :U

blargh! bill is a good ninja