Started by Roureem Egas, August 02, 2006, 10:04:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dakata

Bill is right. I do not mind.

...Boobies, boobies, boobies, boobies. :B

:3

Edit: Yay! Now lots of people are gonna see the Boobie. :B

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

xHaZxMaTx

I would message Xze to own part of his/her soul, but (s)he is never online.

Leafar

haz thanks dakata....he probably doesn't know her very well! :>

Dakata

Silly Leafy Leafar's silly. And leafy.

He (Hazzy) thanked me because I drew the little chibi-fox that he's using as his avvie. But he colored it, not me. So I'm going to complain alot. D:

The ears look weird, The ears look weird, The ears look weird, The ears look weird, The ears look weird, The ears look weird, The ears look weird, The ears look weird, The ears look weird, The ears look weird, The ears look weird.

e_voyager

dakata has ways of make sure he has fun on this forum :) :mowhappy
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Leafar

ev doesn't know ''he'' is actually ''she''!!!!!!! :3

e_voyager

leafer dose not realized just how much i know about cousin dakata or mayhap he thinks i actually believe I'm a robot

edited for broken english
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Leafar

i don't know if it was typos problems or my broken english, but i didn't catch a thing! :P
anyway, ev always confused me... :B

e_voyager

if leafer thinks i'm hard to understand on the web he should mean me in person.

Leafar

mean = meet ????? :s
lol, lef only digs meeting girls anyway.... :cool

Dakata

E's shiny! :B *Tries to steal his leg*

Leafar, you're being bad again. D:

e_voyager

cousin dataka  needs to draw Cousin e a pic. it would be so nice of him.

Dakata

E spelled my name wrong! D: But since he's my shiny cousin, I won't tickle him to death.

I'll think about it, Eeeeeeee...:P

Leafar

e_voyager

Leafer over looks the grand rule of empathy. ever evil villains know about it and we use it well

Lysander

It's difficult to compliment one that doesn't compliment others, but this one will try.
Leafar is...unlike anyone else on this board. That means he's unique in his own special way. That's a good thing, right? ...right? :januscat
TytajLucheek

e_voyager

Lysander is a real class act and does his best to be his best from what i have seen

xHaZxMaTx

"The ears look weird, The ears look weird, The ears look weird, The ears look weird, The ears look weird, The ears look weird, The ears look weird, The ears look weird, The ears look weird, The ears look weird, The ears look weird."

Nuh-uh!

EV has a yap with a shirt.  On the shirt is either a smily, or the symbol for infinite... I can't tell.

Dakata

Hazzy's a cute liar. THEY DO LOOK WEIRD. D:

vulpesweasel

dakata has COOKIES! *mual-hugs dakata for cookies*

Dakata

Gah! *Is maul-hugged*

Vulpes likes cookies. *Gives him a FERRET-COOKIE* D:

vulpesweasel

Dakata gave me a cookie *sniff* She has brought happiness to this dark soul.

Dakata

Vulpes will die by ferret. D: *Throws a ferret plushie at his head*

'Kata boy, 'Kata boy, 'Kata boy...:U :U :U

vulpesweasel

Ah! Dakata has died me with cuteness! S/he has amazing power indeed!

e_voyager

vulpesweasel  new avatar makes m,e want to get up and fight in a battle ofg the bands.  where is that  power  bass i was forging?

vulpesweasel

e's saying under his avvy sounds optimistic, and it should put on a plaque and sold in one of those "everythig" catalogs.

Roureem Egas

Vulpes has become quite active lately.

vulpesweasel

roureem has noticed me, and that makes me feel so special *sniff*