Person Above You (P.A.Y.) (slice 2)

Started by Roureem Egas, August 02, 2006, 10:04:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_voyager

vulpesweasel  has a cool punk rock look about him in his new avatar
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

vulpesweasel

E posted less than a minute before the new hour, for the secong time! He should get an award!

e_voyager

vulpesweasel  is the only one who posted on this thread in hours. some one play bring me to life!
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Leafar

my pleasure...
ev likes the same song i do! :)

xHaZxMaTx

Leafer's avatar is the same as it was before she changed it before the forum crash, but hasn't change it back to the one she changed it to.  e-$50 to anyone who can make sense out of that.

bill

Hazmat just gave me 50 E-Dollars. Schweet.

Dakata

*Takes Billy's 50 E-Dollars and gives it to a hobo*

Billy's so nice for giving his E-money to a poor hobo. :B

...*Kills the hobo, steals the money, and runs away*

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Dakata

Xze got free art from Oogie Boogie.

Takes a meanie to know a meanie, meanie. :B

Leafar

you're the one to talk of meanie right dak?
dak is the meaniest forumite!!!! :B

Nikki

Leafar's Sig contains the words to a song that makes me depressed :mowsad

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Leafar

well, xze maybe doesn't know it hurts WAY more when the lyrics sooo apply to a thing you had... :(

Nikki

Leafar shares mah feelings  :mowsad

let's be depressed together ;;

Leafar

*hands xze a shot of jacks and coke* :< :<

Lysander

Aww. Leafar's being a sweety to Xze-Xze. :januscat
TytajLucheek

Nikki

ITOS

Xze-Xze's art is getting better and better.  :)
This generic comment was brought to you by:

Dakata

e_voyager

Leafar

ev needs everything but a robot... :p

Dakata

Silly Leafy Leafar keeps using femme avvies. :P

e_voyager

Dakata knows more then he says. after all Dakata is e's cousin.

spell check error

An Error Has Occurred!
strpos(): Offset not contained in string. 

Nikki

0o Sensei ish wierd and since Sensei is Dakata's cuzzin, Sensei is also...XZE'S CUZZIN!! :3

xHaZxMaTx

Xze's a scary pirate with a big sword. *whimper* :(

Nikki

Hazzy-Kun just turned on my pervy side before i reaized that i am female and therefore cannot have a 'big sword'

*immature giggling*

bill

Xze really needs to clean up her mind.

Nikki

Bill does not know how hard that'll be X3

mmmmmm...Naruto and sasuke... :mowhappy

Leafar

xze sig reminds me of somehow....me... :( ....

e_voyager

leafer inturped me. oh well he was quicter them me this time

Xze -Xze is my cousin? throws her a big welcome to the family party and it's takes Place on the hight seas

Nikki

Sensei is allowed to climb aboard mai ship ^^