Person Above You (P.A.Y.) (slice 2)

Started by Roureem Egas, August 02, 2006, 10:04:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rowne

e_voyager perceives things in new and interesting ways.

Robert Drake?  Why him of all people?  Though I suppose the Evolution variant was pretty nifty.  Then again, all of the characters were well handled by that cartoon.  It was better than the comics, 'cept for Morrison's run of course because Grant Morrison is a deity that must be praised.

bill

Rowne is a Dr. Who fan, which makes me feel left out, since I never saw that show. Luckily, I have other cult TV shows to feel superior about.

Trumpy, you can do magic!

Gareeku

BillBuckner knows more about cult TV shows than I do. Not only that, but he congratulated me on my 1,500th post. Thanks man. :)

Roureem Egas

Gareeku is quite stealthy, it seems.

e_voyager

egas is one post away form 500 way to go Egas
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

bill

EV is 1 post away from 2721! Good job!

e_voyager

bill has the darkest yappy on this page but it is still cute
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

vulpesweasel

e's yap has the infinity sign on his shirt

e_voyager

vulpesweasel has better karma then i do... is it becase i'm an anit-hero?

Gareeku

E thinks he's an anti-hero. Anti-heroes are badass.

e_voyager

Gareeku is very right about anti heros as the mus fight the world form time to time.

vulpesweasel

e has posted on second before 7: 09 PM

bill

Vulpesweasel is in a different time zone than I.

vulpesweasel

Bill's yap is hurting my feelings...

Leafar

bill's track list always have at least 2 songs i also have in my pc...cool! XD!

edit: sorry vulpe was faster! :p

bill

Leafar likes to skip up a person, and to salute him...

Vulpesweasel can hear people through gas masks, which worries me.

e_voyager

GabrielsThoughts

clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

ElectroMotive

Gabriels thoughts makes cool sigs.

vulpesweasel

EMD is one letter away from being an Emergency Medical Technician.

e_voyager

vulpesweasel is lord of spork but can he fight with them?

ElectroMotive

E claims to be never less than he is. but is he?

vulpesweasel

emd sounded very confuscius-like jsut now.

e_voyager

vulpesweasel understans my clames better then most.

vulpesweasel

Miaka

VW is the keeper of ferrets. and ferrets are, basically, love.

ElectroMotive

Miaka is one of the many massachusetts forumites

bill

e_voyager

bill plays a game i have yet to play

Nikki

E should introduce me to the world of Megaman ^w^;

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3