Person Above You (P.A.Y.) (slice 2)

Started by Roureem Egas, August 02, 2006, 10:04:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_voyager

Bill to has mad great strides in his post count soon he shall catch up with me since i only add 100 or so every 3 days
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

e_voyager

Xze- Xze has yex to see me on other sites. my yearly post average is around 5000 on my top three forums some thing I'm sure Xze-Xze understands
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Suwako

Leafar

Dakata

D*** it, Leafar. If you don't start following the rules, I'm reporting you.

Ai needs more green clothes. D: So he can be a wolf veggie thing.

ElectroMotive

Dakata has propaganda for the dark side in his/her avatar

Leafar

Quote from: Dakata on August 06, 2006, 05:31:18 PM
D*** it, Leafar. If you don't start following the rules, I'm reporting you.

Ai needs more green clothes. D: So he can be a wolf veggie thing.

just relax dude....what did i do anyway?bah just relax man...God its only light talking...not that the world will change with this...geez

Dakata

You're s'pose to comment the person above you, Leafar. >=P

EMD should call me a him/it. D: I refuse to be a 'her'....or 'she'...whutever.

...And he's a good train. D: Because he runs over stupid people who walk on train tracks.

bill

Dakata just posted the 4000th post in this section.

Leafar

Quote from: BillBuckner on August 06, 2006, 06:01:15 PM
Dakata just posted the 4000th post in this section.

bill likes the same things i do! :p

Lysander

Leafar reminds me of a few humans I know. :januscat
TytajLucheek

e_voyager

lysander reminds me of the dark reality that only the braves dare face. he must be really brave to do so.

Suwako

Roureem Egas

That's because Forte/Bass is evil, Aiyno.  :mowtongue

Aiyno seems to be more and more in the company of a ninja mow.

e_voyager

Egas's avatar always makes me smile / wonder  about things

Suwako

e_voyager

Aiyno thinks i can destroy minds? but i have not melted any brains all year...i don't think i have at least.

Edit: true to my slow processing speed in non battle situations i just not found the post Aiyno was referring too. sorry to hurt your brain.

Lysander

e_voyager should be proud if his abiltiy to destroy one's mind. It's nice to be completely gishdungenflaut once in a while. :januscat
TytajLucheek

e_voyager

lysander salutes Xze Xze and his captain.

Suwako

Rowne

Aiyno forgets [her/his?, I'd assume her by the avatar] own rules!  And I would note that I was forced into a trip to the mall by those rules.  Still, I like Aiyno for being a happy, perky entity.  Those are always good attributes and the World could use more of it.  Lots more.

e_voyager

Rowne makes a point though he reminds me of a vulpine Robert Drake

Rowne

I'd like to think that e_voyager's sig is a good case-point for immortality.

----

I do have a couple points more to raise, however ...

Wot's a Robert Drake?  Can I eat it?

I'm ...nnnnot specifically a vulpine, I'm just drawn that wayish in my avatar.  I'd say more mixed-canine.  Still, if I can pose as a vulpes, I'm almost tempted to scoot over to the All-Purpose Fox thread to merrily answer questions (and incite mass trauma) with gleeful abandon.

Suwako

Rowne's avatar is awsome, I'm just goign to keep bothering him with that.  :mowtongue

bill

Aiyno Wolf has great sig color coordination, and I'll keep bothering him with that.

Rowne

Bill is interesting and I'll keep bothering him with that.

----

Also, for Aiyno's entertainment, the full version of the image used to create my avatar.  A comission I had done a good while ago.

Gareeku

Rowne's yap looks similar to Dr. Who. Even if its not meant to be, i still respect that.

Rowne

Gareeku knows of Doctor Who, that rockets him into the upper echelons of awesome and doubles the respect I already had for him.  That it does.

Oh and then there's his avatar, I really obsess over that, don't I?

I'm a Whovian til the utter end, so my characters are always a bit towards the peacock side of things, I blame Pertwee for forever corrupting my sense of style.  I'm still not sure whether it's a good or a bad thing.

e_voyager

Rowne as i said before remind me of Robert Drake also know as Ice man.