Person Above You (P.A.Y.) (slice 2)

Started by Roureem Egas, August 02, 2006, 10:04:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roureem Egas

Dakata's actions usually gets this thread another page or so. Maybe half, but it's all good.

Nikki

Dakata can sleep on my fluffy tail =3

Rou ninja-ed Xze!!

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Aridas

(sorry Rowne, I never did catch that mistake. I usually post and run, and I sometimes forget to find out who i'm replying to. Combine the two, and you have... disaster. Call it posting at 2 in the morning.)

DAMN lost another one, and apparently it's also the fault that skipping to the new posts doesn't mean to the newest post, and I miss an entire page. NLARThg

The real Xze is insane. I hope.

e_voyager

Aridas 's nick mans remindes me of a comis called that guy
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

bill

*gasp* Plagerism!

EV is quite the observant little pair of eyes.

Dakata

Billy's a Cubi student. :P

...*Stuffs a mow in Billy's pants* X3 Bwahahah!

Gullible

Dakata's an amazon...

I'm not even gonna say anything, it's too easy.  :mowcookie

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Rowne

Xze stands at the forefront of gene-culture by possessing the traits of many breeds, she's thousands of years ahead of her time.  When the Genome Reroll chain opens about 800 years from now, everyone will be doing it but Xze's one of the trailblazers.

I do, however have to shake this habit of misreading things.  Since for a moment I believed Xze to be claiming in her avatar texts that she was mixed bread ... and I could only stare.

Gullible

Rowne types in English!  It makes me question whether he really is 8 as his profile states.  >:3

e_voyager

Gully has better karma then me and a gifdt form dakata
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Nikki

Rowne

I really do like those yaps of Xze's, they give me flashbacks of good pirate related things.  Such as Skies of Arcadia and the Princess Bride.  To be a pirate is a grand thing.  Ninjas are overrated.

I should probably flee now.

Gully: That's an old and rather bad habit when it comes to SMF powered forums.  I haven't celebrated birthdays for many years and I'm made rather uncomfortable by people making a big deal out of it when it does roll around.

To avoid that, I usually end up entering randomness in the birthdate field.  Though I hadn't expected there to be a birthday thread here at the time so I'm actually a bit torn as to what I should do.  Otherwise everyone makes a big deal on the wrong day, which would be just as awkward.

Decisions, decisions.

(Just to clarify, if there wasn't a birthday thread, I could nip a singular new thread in the bud by notifying the creator that it wasn't actually my birthday but having to do that amidst a long line of birthday celebrations just wouldn't feel right.)

Gullible

Rowne ought to celebrate his birthdays.  Any excuse for a party is usually good.

Rowne

Gullible is wise to know the value of a good party.

Still, I prefer either inventing my own excuses to party or opting for ideas that I'm fond of, as opposed to established traditions.

Such as Agnostica, the day of confusing the hell out of family by giving them empty boxes.

Gullible

Rowne has equipped with his elastic band with a flux capacitor, it would appear.

Nikki

Gully is..HUGGABLE!!! *pounces on and hugs*

Gullible

Xze wants hugs, and I'm more than happy to provide them.  *Hugs*  :mowhappy

Rowne

Gully is either really lucky to gain hugs from a critter as interesting as Xze or he's really unlucky and therefore in mortal danger.

I can't decide which.

Nikki

Rowne is...ALSO HUGGABLE!!! *tackles and hugs*

Gullible

Xze's hugs are definitely a good thing I would say.  :laugh

Nikki

Gully is also something else but Xze won't say >w<

:mwaha

e_voyager

gully's hugging Xze-Xze how curint not it's time fore the water war.
Rowne has a pessimistic view on things

Xze-Xze  is giving out huggels!

Nikki

E Gets a Xze-Dragon huggle!! *Bites*

Rowne

Xze certainly is happy and huggy today!  Not that I object, mind you.

* Rowne scribbles down in a little notebook that as a defense should Xze ever pillage the place wot he lives in, putting up a barrier of cute will likely deflect the attack.  ... and then promptly hides the notebook.

... what?

Nikki

*GASPEH!!* Rown has discovered my Weakness!!  D:

Rowne

Ahh but having a weakness makes the character, Xze.  Magneto was never as interesting when he was flawless.

* Rowne puts his minions through barrier building tests, until they can errect a fort of ty goodness scaling to fifteen feet high in mere minutes.

Nikki

0.0 Rowne is..rowne is... CUUUUUTE!!! *tackles*

e_voyager

rowne is Wrong his power was his weakness as using too much was bad for his health ad could kill him. he was also old

Xze-Xze is affectionate today

Nikki

E must not remember that i was given candy earlier >>